What's new

Desi Corner!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel bad for those who have to move to disgusting Arab/desert lands to earn a living, but if one has a stunning beach house/backwater-side home, with staff, lots of good food, and quick airport connectivity, Kerala is ideal! I wish I had a home in Kumarakom.

Well apparently Kerala had an urbanisation rate of 21% from 2001-2011. That's 5 times the national average.

They might want to be more careful about that. After remittances, tourism is kerala's cash cow. And it is not even promoted properly.

ban.png

I wish I had a home in Kumarakom.
bahut achcha..kumarakom is an ideal place for home stay,ayurvedic treatments,backwater tourism,bird watching(there is a bird santuary nearby),ancient Christian churches etc etc...
but i don't think its a good place for long stay because its a flood prone area,drinking water shortage,high risk for getting malaria,tuberculosis etc..etc...
btw..My home is just 14. K.M from kumarakom..

While I have not much info about Ram Sena, VHP and Bajrang Dal are Hindu organizations with extreme nationalist inclination and are part of Sangh Parivar, the same which fosters RSS. I can bet on my life they will never be anti-India. Can you make this assumption about PFI and NDF? Can you bet on the communist's nationalist orientation? Playing equal-equal does not work everywhere.

Hindu ideology =/= Muslim ideology =/= Christian ideology.

A Muslim paramilitary force will always be inimical and hostile to "Hindu" India, a reality you seem to be very shy of facing.
yes,,but its not so easy to counter NDF,even for Kerala Police..they are getting enormous funds from saudi,para military like training and local Muslim league/political support..
RSS is not that strong in Kerala.(majority are from upper cast community).Most of them left shakhas after getting jobs/higher education/marriage..Many of today cadres are either school/+2/local college going students or local workers..a lot don't like to continue further..moreover NDF cadres are more well built and has religious spirit..they will go any limit to defend their religion..but RSS lacks that....
communists are bunch of losers..they are only interested in harthals,throwing stones at public buses..

yes,,but its not so easy to counter NDF,even for Kerala Police..they are getting enormous funds from saudi,para military like training and local Muslim league/political support..
RSS is not that strong in Kerala.(majority are from upper cast community).Most of them left shakhas after getting jobs/higher education/marriage..Many of today cadres are either school/+2/local college going students or local workers..a lot don't like to continue further..moreover NDF cadres are more well built and has religious spirit..they will go any limit to defend their religion..but RSS lacks that....
communists are bunch of losers..they are only interested in harthals,throwing stones at public buses..

Thanks for the info, but that was not the point. Point was Kerala's assumed immunity (as per you) from Islamic radicalization.

bahut achcha..kumarakom is an ideal place for home stay,ayurvedic treatments,backwater tourism,bird watching(there is a bird santuary nearby),ancient Christian churches etc etc...
but i don't think its a good place for long stay because its a flood prone area,drinking water shortage,high risk for getting malaria,tuberculosis etc..etc...

For a couple months, it's ideal IMO; besides, what's life without a flood, a bit of malaria, and heavy duty water filters eh?

btw..My home is just 14. K.M from kumarakom..

Lucky ba****d!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom