What's new

Desi Corner!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to take math i.e the engineering path but was forced to take Bio :(

let me guess, your parents wants you to do Medicine?

no we havent talked be4 i guess
iam aiming for MS from US
i have relatives there
are u aware how is the IT sector abroad? is it flourishing?

No idea about U.S. But heard the canadians took about 33,000 Indian IT workers in a few years.

@EyanKhan

Is the DP less freaky now? :-)

let me guess, your parents wants you to do Medicine?
Bullseye

@EyanKhan
Is the DP less freaky now?
Yes , just let me get some salt and holy water and we'll talk :D
(well gtg iftar time bye)
Did you take the Permission of His Majesty The King of Desi Corner before Posting here?
Abey hatt lungi wale , His Awesomeness has arrived to this thread , usurper you should flee the thread while you still have a chance?

Agreed to a certain extent Malayali Muslims were untouched by radicalism and very much more attuned to the local culture. But then that was long time ago. When Muslims after Muslims tell you that no Muslim society is secure from Islamic radicalization, your disbelief and rationalization is really worrisome. And no, it is not money or lack of opportunity that leads people to get radicalized. Otherwise entire India should have been the more radicalized country in the whole world considering the kind of poverty and lack of opportunities India went through. Malayali Muslims are not made of stuff different from other Muslims. Nor is Kerala immune to geopolitical realities. Time you stopped thinking Kerala will beat the trend.

While I say tough things about Muslims, it is not out of hatred. Nor do I fail to acknowledge or appreciate the presence of people like @acetophenol. In all likelihood they themselves are at odds with their communities at this point.
yes,i am a rationalist...all south Indian states have regionalist parties,exactly for us stupid malayalis..dal,karnataka rakshana vedike for kannadigas,telegu desam ysr for telegus,dravida parties for Tamils..we idiots only voted nationalist parties like good for nothing congress,born losers congress and got screwed completey..look how our neighboring Tamilnadu is developed??..all because of their regional parties,they have politicans,who cares for their state interest..look,what happened to us in the recent railway budget???
personally,i want a strong regional party that consists of all Keralities irr of caste/religion....

yes,i am a rationalist...all south Indian states have regionalist parties,exactly for us stupid malayalis..dal,karnataka rakshana vedike for kannadigas,telegu desam ysr for telegus,dravida parties for Tamils..we idiots only voted nationalist parties like good for nothing congress,born losers congress and got screwed completey..look how our neighboring Tamilnadu is developed??..all because of their regional parties,they have politicans,who cares for their state interest..look,what happened to us in the recent railway budget???
personally,i want a strong regional party that consists of all Keralities irr of caste/religion....

What has your diatribe got to do with what I was speaking about?

What has your diatribe got to do with what I was speaking about?
ohh,you called me rationalist thats why...
nope,Muslims in Kerala are not that bad as you think...they are still far more tolerant than any other Muslim groups of India...the only frequent tension prone area of Kerala is Northern part of kasargod district including kasargod town ,manjeshwaram,uduma town etc..where muslims speaks malayalam and Hindus speak tulu/Kannada/konkini..from what i heard its purely based on linguistic tension rather than religious.(because south kasargod is peaceful because both Hindus and Muslims speak Malayalam)..i am not defending them..some wahhabi elements are in minor elements mainly among North Kerala Muslims...
education is also an element..
literacy of North Kerala Muslims is very much less compared to those in the south...the ones ,who are getting more attracted towards wahhabism are mostly North Kerala Muslims..

ohh,you called me rationalist thats why...
nope,Muslims in Kerala are not that bad as you think...they are still far more tolerant than any other Muslim groups of India...the only frequent tension prone area of Kerala is Northern part of kasargod district including kasargod town ,manjeshwaram,uduma town etc..where muslims speaks malayalam and Hindus speak tulu/Kannada/konkini..from what i heard its purely based on linguistic tension rather than religious.(because south kasargod is peaceful because both Hindus and Muslims speak Malayalam)..i am not defending them..some wahhabi elements are in minor elements mainly among North Kerala Muslims...
education is also an element..
literacy of North Kerala Muslims is very much less compared to those in the south...the ones ,who are getting more attracted towards wahhabism are mostly North Kerala Muslims..

Yup Kerala Muslims are very different from global Muslims. Only Kerala becoming Jihad factory belies that statement. Also preparing a Muslim army is all because of love of India of course.

Yup Kerala Muslims are very different from global Muslims. Only Kerala becoming Jihad factory belies that statement. Also preparing a Muslim army is all because of love of India of course.

is it only in Kerala???
google 'PFI MANGALORE FREEDOM PARADE''..you can see their marching through your home state Karnataka...
well,,if Hindus can make an army like ram sena,VIP and bajrangal,then why Muslims can't make NDF and PFI??::even born losers like Communists has an army like wing 'red volunteers'...
ban all these losers then only India will improve....
btw-i am not including RSS because its far more better,tolerant and productive...

is it only in Kerala???
google 'PFI MANGALORE FREEDOM PARADE''..you can see their marching through your home state Karnataka...
well,,if Hindus can make an army like ram sena,VIP and bajrangal,then why Muslims can't make NDF and PFI??::even born losers like Communists has an army like wing 'red volunteers'...
ban all these losers then only India will improve....
btw-i am not including RSS because its far more better,tolerant and productive...

While I have not much info about Ram Sena, VHP and Bajrang Dal are Hindu organizations with extreme nationalist inclination and are part of Sangh Parivar, the same which fosters RSS. I can bet on my life they will never be anti-India. Can you make this assumption about PFI and NDF? Can you bet on the communist's nationalist orientation? Playing equal-equal does not work everywhere.

Hindu ideology =/= Muslim ideology =/= Christian ideology.

A Muslim paramilitary force will always be inimical and hostile to "Hindu" India, a reality you seem to be very shy of facing.

@BDforever how's East Pakistan :) ?

@Robinhood Pandey Uncle ji kite ghayeb hogai hu?
10441285_685601171475162_2350943204510377974_n.jpg

going to village today, see you guys on sunday, till then bye bye :wave:

@Bombaywalla
you siad Bombay/Mumbai has a character independent of Maharashtra. Do you think Bangalore is the same?

Because Chennai is conservative like Tamil Nadu and Kochi and Trivandrum although much smaller than any of these cities do have the character of their states reflected on them.

Could you get into more of what you said before in the Thane thread?

@Bombaywalla
you siad Bombay/Mumbai has a character independent of Maharashtra. Do you think Bangalore is the same?

Bombay is a different entity, and in my opinion, cannot be compared to Bangalore, or any of our country's more recent success stories wrt burgeoning urban growth. My home city has always been cosmopolitan, and inclusive, well before the others, and well before independence, as we all know. Most successful businesses here are non-Maharashtrian owned and run. This might be rather simplistic, but the fact that you don't need to speak the state language Marathi to be able to live and work here comfortably, is quite telling IMO. Pune on the other hand, is far more reflective of Maharashtrian culture than Bombay could ever be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom