What's new

Desi Corner!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because as of now only Hindus have been at the receiving end of all reform. Minorities in India have had a free pass to get away with any shit. Commies, I do not have to tell you what the public opinion in India is about them today.

You need to learn to differentiate between those who love this country and those who would destroy this country. Mujahind is the latter.
i haven't felt anything false behavior from Malayali Muslims,personally....
unlike rest of India,Muslims are consider as a part and parcel of local Malayali culture speaks local tongue Malayalam,,,you can't see a single Kerala Muslim,who is denying the local culture...as i said earlier,linguistic bonding plays more in Kerala than religious...
yes,you are right about the recent radicalization among Kerala Muslims..but that is only confined to minority,mostly due to lack of education/employment,,,poverty greed for money etc etc...some of them(mainly those living in middle east as menial workers) are getting attracted towards money offerings from the wahhabi elements...better give them good education and jobs inside India(as you know there is no good job opportunities in Kerala) itself..i think the situation may improve...

i haven't felt anything false behavior from Malayali Muslims,personally....
unlike rest of India,Muslims are consider as a part and parcel of local Malayali culture speaks local tongue Malayalam,,,you can't see a single Kerala Muslim,who is denying the local culture...as i said earlier,linguistic bonding plays more in Kerala than religious...
yes,you are right about the recent radicalization among Kerala Muslims..but that is only confined to minority,mostly due to lack of education/employment,,,poverty greed for money etc etc...some of them(mainly those living in middle east as menial workers) are getting attracted towards money offerings from the wahhabi elements...better give them good education and jobs inside India(as you know there is no good job opportunities in Kerala) itself..i think the situation may improve...

Agreed to a certain extent Malayali Muslims were untouched by radicalism and very much more attuned to the local culture. But then that was long time ago. When Muslims after Muslims tell you that no Muslim society is secure from Islamic radicalization, your disbelief and rationalization is really worrisome. And no, it is not money or lack of opportunity that leads people to get radicalized. Otherwise entire India should have been the more radicalized country in the whole world considering the kind of poverty and lack of opportunities India went through. Malayali Muslims are not made of stuff different from other Muslims. Nor is Kerala immune to geopolitical realities. Time you stopped thinking Kerala will beat the trend.

While I say tough things about Muslims, it is not out of hatred. Nor do I fail to acknowledge or appreciate the presence of people like @acetophenol. In all likelihood they themselves are at odds with their communities at this point.

Malaysia is a Muslim country, but out of top ten Billionaires in Malaysia, only one is a Muslim, other is Hindu, rest 8 are Chinese!!!

topten.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom