What's new

Desi Corner!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They even mutilated his name in addition to his legacy. Chankeeya.....zubaan se Sanskrit shabd nikal nahi paati aur chale aaye RigVeda ke thekedaari lene. :rofl:

claims the sanskrit literature came from their land, only to mutilate every Sanskrit word there is.

Even Shiv Sena is astonished at the level of hatred against the Biharis :lol:

Too bad they ruled over your tall fair and handsome kind , seems inbreeding has severly degraded your masculinity ;)

Bihari can only rule jungles, and as i said your deformed form is proof of some fucked up genetics :bunny:

ok i am off from this thread. See you guys around.

They even mutilated his name in addition to his legacy. Chankeeya.....zubaan se Sanskrit shabd nikal nahi paati aur chale aaye RigVeda ke thekedaari lene. :rofl:

hey sakha twam satyam vachanam vadasi :yes4:

No offence but barely 10.000 out of 1300 million understand sanskrit in India. Its dead language but its legacy is every where. Any aborginal claiming sanskrit is very insulting to us.

No offense, but your figures are blatantly wrong. There are over 50,000 fluent speakers, and many more who can understand major aspects of it. It's offered as a language of study and taken up by lakhs of school students in Karnataka alone. :lol:

No offence but barely 10.000 out of 1300 million understand sanskrit in India. Its dead language but its legacy is every where. Any aborginal claiming sanskrit is very insulting to us.

Don't Indians and Pakistanis have something better to do?

Like I don't know, trying to combat a lot of things that are wrong with their societies currently, rather than try to take credit for what happened thousands of years ago.

which is actually a sign of the times, when you have no achievement in the past 10 years to show off.

@LURKER all three Chandragupta Maurya, Chandragupta the first, Chandragupta Vikramaditya were from Magadha and ruled over Pakistan. ;)

Don't Indians and Pakistanis have something better to do?

Like I don't know, trying to combat a lot of things that are wrong with their societies currently, rather than try to take credit for what happened thousands of years ago.

which is actually a sign of the times, when you have no achievement in the past 10 years to show off.

These hindi speaking cow belt bhaiyas insult Pakistanis and South Indians as well, someone have to take care of them.

These hindi speaking cow belt bhaiyas insult Pakistanis and South Indians as well, someone have to take care of them.

And I have seen numerous Pakistanis, why even yesterday insulted South Indians. Because this is the nature of the internet.

Anonymity provides a shield and let's a person to express their prejudices openly.

I will be a fool to take anything said here seriously.

That includes comments on Biharis, Pakistanis or South Indians, or really any ethnicity under the sun. Some poster or other has an axe to grind here.

I am sure you were gonna insult South Indians anyway. I am not stopping you btw :)

I don't see anyone insulting South Indians here these days, except you and Arya Desa. Karam khud ke aur bhugate Bihari? :lol:

or you know, multiple ID's of this guy.

or you know, multiple ID's of this guy.

Arya Desa appeared a tad more knowledgeable about India than our Ghenda here. And whichever may be Shan's multiple id, it's easy to spot him in the crowd. Genetics, IVC and Ancient Pakistanis(like ancient aliens) will be his staple offering on all threads. :lol:

I don't see anyone insulting South Indians here these days, except you and Arya Desa. Karam khud ke aur bhugate Bihari? :lol:

I never insulted South Indians ever in this forum, in fact i reported arya desa for insulting South Indians. Cow belt hindi speaking like biharis run away when arya desa give them dose. And i remember language thread and love displayed by aryan biharis to south indians.

The northern most, southern most and eastern most sites of IVC all lie in India .

If there's any place where cultural contiguity of IVC is found then its India.

IVC is not india

I never insulted South Indians ever in this forum, in fact i reported arya desa for insulting South Indians. Cow belt hindi speaking like biharis run away when arya desa give them dose. And i remember language thread and love displayed by aryan biharis to south indians.

We do like to reaffirm our regional identities every now and then, but bear in mind that most of it is just banter, and not meant to be taken literally or seriously. Then, there are always intentional trolls like Arya Desa who'll be put in their place by both North Indians and South Indians alike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom