What's new

Desi Corner!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the info, but that was not the point. Point was Kerala's assumed immunity (as per you) from Islamic radicalization.
immunity is Malayalam language..
NDF don't represent the entire Muslim community...
they are mainly concentrated in kasargod district..and i already said you about the nature of that particular district..
Muslims are considered as low profile in central travancore and south Kerala because majority of Muslims there are lebbai,rowuther of Tamil speaking sects.(though many shifted to Malayalam as their mother tongue ,but still continue Tamil customs)..thats why...
my mother always says 'Muslims jothe geletana maad baradu'....thats not because of their religion,but...

immunity is Malayalam language..
NDF don't represent the entire Muslim community...
they are mainly concentrated in kasargod district..and i already said you about the nature of that particular district..
Muslims are considered as low profile in central travancore and south Kerala because majority of Muslims there are lebbai,rowuther of Tamil speaking sects.(though many shifted to Malayalam as their mother tongue ,but still continue Tamil customs)..thats why...
my mother always says 'Muslims jothe geletana maad baradu'....thats not because of their religion,but...

The fact that you have a homegrown Muslim militia says that Malayalam language failed in its immune properties. South Kerala is the last bastion of Hindu mallus, so it does not really say much that Muslim as of yet have not been radicalized there. Also no one is claiming that all Muslims will be radicalized. That is an impossibility given human nature.

Your mother is wise.

@he-man

as I was saying, being dark skinned in India is kind of a kiss of death in the career, love life or potential media jobs :D

@he-man

as I was saying, being dark skinned in India is kind of a kiss of death in the career, love life or potential media jobs :D

yes girls are too fucking picky now a days
they look at the size of ur cell phone only(i have a small one),,,lol

but they are not bothered that i have earphones that cost rs 24000,,,,such non technical creatures:hitwall:.

on the topic the mindset needs to change really,,,what we are talking is a fringe thinking represented by not more than maybe .00001% in india

yes girls are too fucking picky now a days
they look at the size of ur cell phone only(i have a small one),,,lol

but they are not bothered that i have earphones that cost rs 24000,,,,such non technical creatures:hitwall:.

on the topic the mindset needs to change really,,,what we are talking is a fringe thinking represented by not more than maybe .00001% in india

. This practice of bringing Pakistani actors or whatever. They just do it because of the supposed 'fairer' looks thing.

Don't give me that B.S. about pakistan having a lot of talent, they do, but I am sure a lot of indigenous talent is looked over just because they don't fit a pre-conceived notion of attractiveness.

Your mother is wise.
that i think because in our district(alappuzha) muslims are rare(around 4%),and majority of them had Tamil ancestry..we called them by the names 'THULUKKAN or MARAKKAN(ethnic slur names for tamil speaking muslims,as you know hatred between Tamils and Malayalis in general)...in our area we rarely goes to a Muslim owned shops for purchase...
that is what i said earlier ts not because of their religion but purely ethnic/linguistic divide..
but we(new generations) has no problems with them..

. This practice of bringing Pakistani actors or whatever. They just do it because of the supposed 'fairer' looks thing.

Don't give me that B.S. about pakistan having a lot of talent, they do, but I am sure a lot of indigenous talent is looked over just because they don't fit a pre-conceived notion of attractiveness.

of course.
my blood boils when i see duds like katrina kaif and deepika padukone earning the bucks just based on their looks.

for fucks sake katrina dosen't even know hindi man??!!
we are a bunch of hypocrit people

that i think because in our district(alappuzha) muslims are rare(around 4%),and majority of them had Tamil ancestry..we called them by the names 'THULUKKAN or MARAKKAN(ethnic slur names for tamil speaking muslims,as you know hatred between Tamils and Malayalis in general)...in our area we rarely goes to a Muslim owned shops for purchase...
that is what i said earlier ts not because of their religion but purely ethnic/linguistic divide..
but we(new generations) has no problems with them..

Okay whatever rocks your boat.

In the history of Hindi cinema, all of the Pakistani actors and actresses couldn't establish themselves and returned back. Other reason to allow them is to create better relations between two countries.

of course.
my blood boils when i see duds like katrina kaif and deepika padukone earning the bucks just based on their looks.

for fucks sake katrina dosen't even know hindi man??!!
we are a bunch of hypocrit people

Actors like Nawazuddin Siddique and Irfan Khan have been there for more than 10 years.

Irfan got a lucky break with a Hollywood movie, And Nawazuddin's acting talent could not just be ignored.

Katrina Kaif is just there for the looks. Not only can she not speak Hindi, but serves the purpose of a mannequin.

Actors like Nawazuddin Siddique and Irfan Khan have been there for more than 10 years.

Irfan got a lucky break with a Hollywood movie, And Nawazuddin's acting talent could not just be ignored.

Katrina Kaif is just there for the looks. Not only can she not speak Hindi, but serves the purpose of a mannequin.

disappointing really but let us produce a lot of kids with good liberal free and godless values to make india a better place.
too bad that i hate marriage actually:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom