What's new

Desi Corner!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah sanskritized form of Hindi is an post-Independence innovation to make it acceptable to all Indian which in reality never took off. I never did call Premchand a poet now did I? Keep the Godaan ON THE SHELF while every second word you use in Hindi is actually Urdu. Calling people who point out facts and realities as insecure just exposes you for a fool. I do not give a fcuk about you, but I do about my country and I do not want it to be an Islamic variant of Pakistan with Urdu being shoved down the throat of my countrymen in the name of Hindi at the cost of their own native languages.

@Indrani
you even don't know if Premchand was a poet or a novelists and would try to lecture. :lol: Did you know Premchand wrote in both Hindi and Urdu, one of his revolutionary mouthpiece in Urdu was known as Zamana. Most of the classic of Sanskritized Hindi literature is from pre-independence era from 1800-1900s, All of us grow up reading Tulsidas's beautiful poetry of Ramcharitmanas.

BTW I was right that you know nothing about Hindi language, its literary heritage, you don't know about Munshi Premchand and still write can write long replies. We are being taught heavy duty Sanskrit and Hindi in our school and I know what kind of Sanskrit you guys know, do please spare me from your bullshit.

@Indrani
you even don't know if Premchand was a poet or a novelists and would try to lecture. :lol: Did you know Premchand wrote in both Hindi and Urdu, one of his revolutionary mouthpiece in Urdu was known as Zamana. Most of the classic of Sanskritized Hindi literature is from pre-independence era from 1800-1900s, All of us grow up reading Tulsidas's beautiful poetry of Ramcharitmanas.

BTW I was right that you know nothing about Hindi language, its literary heritage, you don't know about Munshi Premchand and still write can write long replies. We are being taught heavy duty Sanskrit and Hindi in our school and I know what kind of Sanskrit you guys know, do please spare me from your bullshit.

Can you quote me where I said Premchand was a poet. How does it matter that Premchand wrote in Urdu too? The point I was making is that you are so far away from your heritage that it could very well be a museum piece, since in real life it is not practiced. Tulsidas was not from 1800s and while you say you grow up reading his poetry that is not what is on your lips. Rather it is some shayari and more shayari. From your contempt of Hindu temples to Hindu pujaris to Hindu rituals to ready support of beating up poor Hindu holy men, you are a shame on Hinduism.

Can you quote me where I said Premchand was a poet. How does it matter that Premchand wrote in Urdu too? The point I was making is that you are so far away from your heritage that it could very well be a museum piece, since in real life it is not practiced. Tulsidas was not from 1800s and while you say you grow up reading his poetry that is not what is on your lips. Rather it is some shayari and more shayari. From your contempt of Hindu temples to Hindu pujaris to Hindu rituals to ready support of beating up poor Hindu holy men, you are a shame on Hinduism.

1800-1900s is the modern phase of Hindi literature. What Tulsidas wrote is called doha, a type of medieval poetry made by Surdas, Kabirdas, Tulsidas etc. Shayari is not the part of Hindi literature. Why don't dig your old comment where you wrote Premchand's name with other poets. LOL We have the use of Sanskrit in our life more than you, kindly refrain from writing ignorant crap. Hinduism for me is ideological and don't need to get to blindly following of rituals as you are trying to brand. I don't need your certification on our Hinduness. :girl_wacko:

1800-1900s is the modern phase of Hindi literature. What Tulsidas wrote is called doha, a type of medieval poetry made by Surdas, Kabirdas, Tulsidas etc. Shayari is not the part of Hindi literature. Why don't dig your old comment where you wrote Premchand's name with other poets. LOL We have the use of Sanskrit in our life more than you, kindly refrain from writing ignorant crap. Hinduism for me is ideological and don't need to get to blindly following of rituals as you are trying to brand. I don't need your certification on our Hinduness. :girl_wacko:

Yeah now launch into history of Hindi literature. I know Tulsidas wrote doha, so do not need your expert advice here. Also shayari while not a part of Hindi literature is by far the most popular form of poetry for the Hindiwallahs. Quoting Premchand's name with Ghalib was only pointing at the literary figures of the respective languages and not just poets dimwit. Yeah Hinduism is for you ideological shorn of everything makes for Hinduism. You may as well go and strip a tree of its branches and leaves and flowers and fruits and bark and leave it bare bone and call it a magnificent tree and pat yourself for preserving the essence of the tree. So much for your Hinduism, dipshit.

Yeah now launch into history of Hindi literature. I know Tulsidas wrote doha, so do not need your expert advice here. Also shayari while not a part of Hindi literature is by far the most popular form of poetry for the Hindiwallahs. Quoting Premchand's name with Ghalib was only pointing at the literary figures of the respective languages and not just poets dimwit. Yeah Hinduism is for you ideological shorn of everything makes for Hinduism. You may as well go and strip a tree of its branches and leaves and flowers and fruits and bark and leave it bare bone and call it a magnificent tree and pat yourself for preserving the essence of the tree. So much for your Hinduism, dipshit.

Your certification about Hinduism and Hindi is not needed. :laugh:

You feed him...you clothe him (by telling him what to wear to work) & you put him to bed (when say lights off) - Sounds like a Nanny ! :sarcastic:
:offpost:

Btw if thats what your GF does to you then have no doubt that she's your nanny.
diaper baby!! :haha::haha::haha:

not sad,,,,,,bored:sick:
Chalooo let me try something.....

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom