What's new

Desi Corner!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kill the suspense oye :pissed:
nevermind,,,my joke might not be polished enough for a lady:devil:

hey,,,shaved today,,,,no facial hair after 2yrs maybe
i look odd,,,,,n 5 yrs younger......8-)

okay..... don't think too much about being messy ...
or u might have a messy night ... tonight..
keep watch of ur dreams....:lol:
chal bohot ho gaya,,,,,waisey hi aaj ek warning mili hae,,,,aur lag jaegi...:lol:

Okay then I COOK him. :P

Poor chap!! :D

article-1126356-03228D48000005DC-722_233x259.jpg

Is that why whenever you pray you ask for you to be born again in Armstrong the Magnificent's image ? :whistle:
Whoeva told you that :coffee:

Armstrong said:
I meant Indians from Assam, Sikkim etc. (the Eastern parts of India)
Okay I am chink eyed south indian. Lolzzz ab khush??
You know me dont you???
:coffee:
Now...pronto!!
Poor chap!! :D

article-1126356-03228D48000005DC-722_233x259.jpg
Hehehehe
Look at poor @DRAY in that pic :haha::haha::haha:

hey,,,shaved today,,,,no facial hair after 2yrs maybe
i look odd,,,,,n 5 yrs younger......8-)

chal bohot ho gaya,,,,,waisey hi aaj ek warning mili hae,,,,aur lag jaegi...:lol:
Hahaha.... theek hai...
hum ab sone jate hai... raat kaffi ho gaya... :lazy3:

What demotion yaar. All he has to do is break up some temples, then he can claim to be a true claimant to Aurangzeb's ideology.
@INDIC is not Bengali, sis. Neither he is a condemned sickular like me. Spare him from your wrath of Dharma :lol:

@INDIC is not Bengali, sis. Neither he is a condemned sickular like me. Spare him from your wrath of Dharma :lol:

Oh I know he is not a Bengali. While being a Bengali has a 99% probability of being a sickular, other communities have not been left unaffected. He is one of those "idea of India," "essence of Hinduism" guy with huge contempt for what goes on to make the sinew, tissues, muscles, organs, vasculature, the entire suprastructure that is both the result of and the support of that essence, that idea.

Oh I know he is not a Bengali. While being a Bengali has a 99% probability of being a sickular, other communities have not been left unaffected. He is one of those "idea of India," "essence of Hinduism" guy with huge contempt for what goes on to make the sinew, tissues, muscles, organs, vasculature, the entire suprastructure that is both the result of and the support of that essence, that idea.
Bengalee Muslims aren't "Sickular".Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom