What's new

Desi Corner!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bengalee Muslims aren't "Sickular".Sorry.

Context. Context man. I am speaking of the "Hindu" Bengali of course. Muslims of any ethnicity cannot be called secular, leave alone Sickular. Funnily enough sickularism of Hindu Bengalis works towards the same end result as that of radical Muslim Bengali.

Context. Context man. I am speaking of the "Hindu" Bengali of course. Muslims of any ethnicity cannot be called secular, leave alone Sickular. Funnily enough sickularism of Hindu Bengalis works towards the same end result as that of radical Muslim Bengali.
Lemme explain this further. When Islam is followed in its true spirit there is absolutely no need to dispense political Secularism to please the minority. In BD Muslims being the overwhelming majority we are not spending sleepless nights on a minority issue.

Lemme explain this further. When Islam is followed in its true spirit there is absolutely no need to dispense political Secularism to please the minority. In BD Muslims being the overwhelming majority we are not spending sleepless nights on a minority issue.

Of course you are are following true Islam and hence you are not secular and have never felt the need to please anyone but yourself. Also it goes without saying that Muslim majority has never spent sleepless nights caring for any minorities, like ever.

Of course you are are following true Islam and hence you are not secular and have never felt the need to please anyone but yourself. Also it goes without saying that Muslim majority has never spent sleepless nights caring for any minorities, like ever.
Ki holo,Dada na Didi?

Athe..... Goail evideya???? Njan sthiramayi margao and panaji vararundayirunnu.....
Margoa!!
Lolzzz
Eniki goa adiyam parichayam illiya. Ella kollam evide varum,parents inde kude nikkum, shopping povum....pinne avide ivide okke pokkum.I have been to all sorts of churches and beaches.
But ask me names of places and I would not know any. :)

Margoa!!
Lolzzz
Eniki goa adiyam parichayam illiya. Ella kollam evide varum,parents inde kude nikkum, shopping povum....pinne avide ivide okke pokkum.I have been to all sorts of churches and beaches.
But ask me names of places and I would not know any. :)

There are some amazing restaurants..... Furtado, Micky's and One more famous one I forgot the name... Normally you could see all celebrities there...

I love the food in goa.... Especially fish fry..... Pinne kakka irachi wihich they cook and serve with shell..... .

There are some amazing restaurants..... Furtado, Micky's and One more famous one I forgot the name... Normally you could see all celebrities there...

I love the food in goa.... Especially fish fry..... Pinne kakka irachi wihich they cook and serve with shell..... .
Veggie I am!!!
Lolzz
I have been to Micky's I guess.My parents have taken me to most of the places here.Pakshe I have a gold fish's memory. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom