What's new

Desi-artists.com

Machoman

Reaction score
Dear PDF member, I been working for past 2 years on a project to bringing Artists from countries like Pakistan, India and Bangladesh together, and finally I have accomplished that task. I am introducing a site on (12/12/12) where artist from these countries can share their music talent on one platform.

If you are Guitarist, Drummer, play any musical instrument or have a great voice then this site is for you. You can introduce your band, or introduce yourself as a solo artist. the following are the example what artists can do on this website.

Post songs, shows, photos, blogs and more...
Communicate with your fans/listeners
Get noticed by industry professionals
Meet other artists to tour/play with
Get hired by people for parties and events (if you like)
Post your coming soon events and concerts
Communicate with your fans

I request all the PDF member to come and join me to move this "Aman Ki Asha" one step further and support this website by liking the Facebook page and website. (launching soon).

I request Mod please and please do not delete this thread as I posted this under members club.

http://www.facebook.com/DesiArtists

Untitled Document Desi-artists.com

If you guys have any comment please feel free to ask here. and again thanks for supporting.
Thanks

Dear PDF member, I been working for past 2 years on a project to bringing Artists from countries like Pakistan, India and Bangladesh together, and finally I have accomplished that task. I am introducing a site on (12/12/12) where artist from these countries can share their music talent on one platform.

If you are Guitarist, Drummer, play any musical instrument or have a great voice then this site is for you. You can introduce your band, or introduce yourself as a solo artist. the following are the example what artists can do on this website.

Post songs, shows, photos, blogs and more...
Communicate with your fans/listeners
Get noticed by industry professionals
Meet other artists to tour/play with
Get hired by people for parties and events (if you like)
Post your coming soon events and concerts
Communicate with your fans

I request all the PDF member to come and join me to move this "Aman Ki Asha" one step further and support this website by liking the Facebook page and website. (launching soon).

I request Mod please and please do not delete this thread as I posted this under members club.

http://www.facebook.com/DesiArtists

Untitled Document Desi-artists.com

If you guys have any comment please feel free to ask here. and again thanks for supporting.
Thanks

No offence but to hell with aman ki asha.

you are launching your site on 12/12 and world is ending on 12/21. :lol:

Just j/king!!

Good luck with the launch!! Hope you get the desired results from the site!!

I like singing very much, i only sing english songs as im not interested in Urdu Songs.

I am in mood to design one Arabic site too, I don't know if arab people will be interested in that?

Juat wnt on Ur website and saw this Guy sing and play guitar.. not a bad effort..
And a great effort by you too Mate...

Mera bichra yaar - YouTube

I hope him all the best and willl keep an eye out for your new collection of desi artists together on this web site...

Hope some of them make it big !!!

All the best !!!

Yea this is the purpose of this website is to bring new talent and all the professionals under one roof. Facebook page is too wide to search unless you know singer name, you cannot find them. My site is basically a social network for all musical artists who can creates their own account. Post their profile get their own fan following, show their youtube videos and coming soon build their own website.

I want you guys to at least come and register as listener so you can see new talent.
thanks again.

I enjoy computer graphics design and have been doing that on and off for several years but won't join your site for two reasons the name "Desi" and secondly you're inviting people of a nationality who I wish not to be associated with. Though, best of luck with your site.

Defiantly this site is not for everyone....we Indian, Pakistani and Bangladeshi people have enough talent in music, so yes it is kind a my target audience. and what is wrong with desi name?

Over a month and 42 artists registered.....and almost 9,000 like on FB fan page.

Back
Top Bottom