What's new

Delhiwala: Which Pak city is cooler – Lahore or Karachi

where in india are ur family from, bihar?

kis ki family bhaiyya? hamari family? Dad's family is from Bihar and Mom's family is from some place from North India.. not sure where.. ;) bas 1947 mein hijrat ki aur lute putey Karachi puhanch gayey... Hum logoun ko kiya pata tha us waqt kai jis mulq kai liye ham nai itni qurbaniyan dien.. udhar hie hamara mazar udey ga.. kabhi kashmirioun sai.. kabhi pathanoun sai.. kabhi punjabioun sai..

bat jo bhi ho fas bhaiyya... aik baat bilkul sahi kahi aap nai.. jo baat urdu mein hai.. woh punjabi mein kahan.. aur jo baat karachi main hain woh lahore mein kahan!! :D:P;)

I am from Karachi and being my hometown I also love it a lot. BUT

Whether it is Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar, Quetta, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Abbotabad, Sukkur, Muzaffarabad, Gilgit, Swat, Gawadar. All of these are the cities of Pakistan and I love all of them. And we should love all of them.

:pakistan:

bilkul sahi kaha aap nai Hammy Bhaiyya.. Jis tarah mainay pehlai farmaya kai Karachi ka tou jawab hi nahin! Aur sarey members who are claiming that Lahore girls look better than Karachi girls.. unhoun nai kabhi bhi clifton beach pai khubsurat karachi ki larkiyoun ko dekha nahin ho gaya... agar dekha hota tou Lahore aur Peshawar ko bhool jatey aur Bihar aur Delhi ki yaad aa jatie..

Dekho hamari Karachi ki larkiyan.. aik sai aik Khubusrat.. In kou dekhtai hie dil kehta hai... Yeh mehfil jo aaj saji hai, is mehfil main hai koi humsa, humsa ho tou samnai aayey! :smitten:

1182503_f520.jpg

They actually look indian!

I am basically from Karachi and a typical karachiite, been to Lahore and Islamabad on numerous occasions.

Come on guys you cant compare cosmopolitan city like Karachi with tiny toddler cities like Islamabad and Lahore.

Every city have its own charm, Lahore is famous for its culture and history and Karachi for its business comglamorates. Well Islamabad a beautifula nd well planned city is now been maligned by the corrupt politicians and beaurecrats.

For me all the cities of Pakistan of are beautiful and attractive be it karachi or sukker or sahiwal or whatever. So chill out guys.

ok tell me which city is most modern.... in terms of technology and cleanliness

oh very hot debate on Lahore,Karachi and Islamabad

my Pakistani friends always tell me about the Indian cuisines available in Karachi and its cosmopolitan culture

they tell Karachi is the soul of Pakistan

so for me Karachi is the winner:tup:

i agree lahore has more greenery than karachi, people say that karachi is a desert well, not actually, karachi is an enormous city so naturally it has more shopping, entertainment and fun places than lahore, and the night life of karachi iss also very awesome, the city is awake even after 3 in the morning, karachi also has the fun of long drive. karachi has huge number of people from punjab, sindh and pathans esp and baloch, afghani too, when one goes out you find different people. but i agree sustaining large poor population from all over the country, the crime rates of karachi are high. so need to be careful these days.

lahoris should visit karachi beaches(esp clifton area) it heaven out there, place like no other ;)

Some of my favorite people are/were from Karachi:

muhammed-ali-jinnah-11.jpg

Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah

Abdul_Sattar_Edhi.jpg

Abdul Sattar Edhi

Style_JJ.jpg

Junaid Jamshed

Camera-Camera.jpg

Nazia & Zoheb Hassan

Janubaba_50756_03_EP1V.jpg

Mahnoor Baloch :smitten:

can you provide pics of both the cities.... it would be easier for us to judge....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom