What's new

Delhiwala: Which Pak city is cooler – Lahore or Karachi

i would perfer lahore... during zia regime they said women should cover themslves with a blanket .... karachie dident say yes to it.... soo i would go to a place that is cooler which is gugrawaley i chlange any one to wrestle me :D knock you out

Hi
Lahore is no doubt better than Karachi, but Islamabad is better than Lahore :azn:

never been to any.. but ill probably say lahore... karachi is filled with bhaiyya i hear...

Aisey tou na bolo re... Jou diversity humrey Karachi mai hai re.. woh porey Pakistan mein nahin miley ga tum ko... 1 mile par Delhi Colony hai re.. tou 2 mile par Bihari Colony.. aik taraf little Hyderabad tou doosri taraf big Lucknow..

Karachi kou nikaal phainkou re.. tou Pakistan ka Khuda Hafiz..

Karachi had mustafa kamal, lahore has Taseer.

Karachi wins.

To be honest lahore is more beautful than karachi, it got greenry all over the place. While karachi only have desert. But if the developements go right karachi will have one of the best beaches in the world. One thing u wont find in lahore is delhi ki biryani!!!!!!!!!

One more thing, what is bhayya, I have lived there a couple of years and never heard someone say that. and to end this all, urdu is 1000 times more beautiful than punjabi!!!:pakistan:

"Bhaiyya" is a word used by Punjabis and Kashmiris to mock Urdu speakers especially people from Bihar and U.P.. par Fas Bhaiyya tum fikar na karna..

hum loug bhi kam nahin.. in Punjabioun ki aisie ki taisie.. :angry:

That Iqbal_Brar is not Pakistani. He's an indian jatt sikh who thinks Pakistani Punjabis will side with indian punjabi jatts over non-punjabi Pakistanis while we Pakistani Punjabis dont want anything to do with them we just want them to make their khalistan out of their indian punjab state ;)

Dont be fooled by his name, "Iqbal", he is a 100% bharati troll.

I love all parts of Pakistan be it Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Peshawar, or Quetta.

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD !!!

:pakistan:

Omar Bhaiyya,

Sahi kaha re.. Karachi hou yah Lahore.. Delhi hou yah Hyderabad.. par hamra dil tou Pakistani hai na.. :pakistan:

Last edited:
Overall Lahore waqayi jis ne nai dekha woh jammiya hi nai.............. you find anything you want.......... even chicks ;)

jao jao bankey mian.. Agar Karachi dekha hota.. tou Lahore kie chicks ko bhool jatey!! :bunny:

i dont like any of these cities... life guzar rahi hai... thats all!!!

Rawalpindi rocks!!!! :)

ps: i found gals of lahore more beautiful then karachi ones!!!!

well seriously you cannot compare Lahore with Islamabad. You have entirely a different feeling in Lahore and Islamabad. Like Sparklingway said Islamabad is a city of the rich, by the rich, for the rich it has nothing common with rest of Pakistan. You get to see full Pakistan in Lahore only. You will find the poorest person of Pakistan in Lahore and the most richest peoples of Pakistan in Lahore. You find the posh areas like defence, bahria town and model town and extremely poor areas near Ravi. You find probably the best parks of Pakistan i.e. Sukh Chayn and the poorest those peoples who cannot even see these places of enjoyment from outside.

Islamabad is completely a different story where usually diplomats, highly skilled or those who works in offices are mainly found. Islamabad is another country in Pakistan

Yaar he clearly mentioned Brar as his surname, not trying to fool anyone. Iqbal is common name in Punjab, Faryad/fareed/mehtaab/amitabh/Jafar/Kabir/Mabarak/Qalandar/Taj are also very common, same with traditional Punjabi songs, we always mention Allah. Stop mentioning 1947 partition riots, all sides suffered.

No one posted Pak Punjabi's will side with Indian Punjabi's over Pak's non Punjabi's. :undecided:

That Iqbal_Brar is not Pakistani. He's an indian jatt sikh who thinks Pakistani Punjabis will side with indian punjabi jatts over non-punjabi Pakistanis while we Pakistani Punjabis dont want anything to do with them we just want them to make their khalistan out of their indian punjab state ;)

I love all parts of Pakistan be it Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Peshawar, or Quetta.

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD !!!

Last edited:
One thing u wont find in lahore is delhi ki biryani!!!!!!!!!

Fas Bhaiyya,

Kiya yaad dila diya! Delhi ki Biryani aur Firni, U.P. ka Murg ka Matanjan, Hyderabad ki Khati Daal aur Kachey Gohst ki Biryani, Bihar kai Bihari Kebab aur Meerut ka Korma.. sarey India ka Cuisine humrey Karachi mein milta hai re.. humrey Indian friends love to joke and say.. India janey ki kiya zaroorat hai, Karachi chaley jao.. it is just like little India in terms of food and culture :agree:

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD !!!

Putting words in my mouth are you??? when did I say Pakistani Punjab will side with uss???? thats really a new low... or maybe you are just trying to make yourself feel really important.. but reality isn't the same as your lala world.. And yes, as Jatt boy pointed out.. its BRAR.. Jatt Sikh through and through... And IQBAL is also a SIKH name.. and im sure its meaning is also different than Islamic meaning of the same name.. plus.. you don't have a bloody copyright on my name!!!! :angry:

Putting words in my mouth are you??? when did I say Pakistani Punjab will side with uss???? thats really a new low... or maybe you are just trying to make yourself feel really important.. but reality isn't the same as your lala world.. And yes, as Jatt boy pointed out.. its BRAR.. Jatt Sikh through and through... And IQBAL is also a SIKH name.. and im sure its meaning is also different than Islamic meaning of the same name.. plus.. you don't have a bloody copyright on my name!!!! :angry:

jao jao! Yahan sai! Barey aayey Iqbal Mian.. Yeh Indian Punjab nahin.. Pakistani defence forum hai.. yahan tou wohi ho ga.. jo hum chahey ga re

i agree lahore has more greenery than karachi, people say that karachi is a desert well, not actually, karachi is an enormous city so naturally it has more shopping, entertainment and fun places than lahore, and the night life of karachi iss also very awesome, the city is awake even after 3 in the morning, karachi also has the fun of long drive. karachi has huge number of people from punjab, sindh and pathans esp and baloch, afghani too, when one goes out you find different people. but i agree sustaining large poor population from all over the country, the crime rates of karachi are high. so need to be careful these days.

lahoris should visit karachi beaches(esp clifton area) it heaven out there, place like no other ;)

lahoris should visit karachi beaches(esp clifton area) it heaven out there, place like no other ;)

bilkul sahi kaha aap nai Hammy Bhaiyya.. Jis tarah mainay pehlai farmaya kai Karachi ka tou jawab hi nahin! Aur sarey members who are claiming that Lahore girls look better than Karachi girls.. unhoun nai kabhi bhi clifton beach pai khubsurat karachi ki larkiyoun ko dekha nahin ho gaya... agar dekha hota tou Lahore aur Peshawar ko bhool jatey aur Bihar aur Delhi ki yaad aa jatie..

Dekho hamari Karachi ki larkiyan.. aik sai aik Khubusrat.. In kou dekhtai hie dil kehta hai... Yeh mehfil jo aaj saji hai, is mehfil main hai koi humsa, humsa ho tou samnai aayey! :smitten:

1182503_f520.jpg

yar aap to delhi ki nehari to bhol gaye, or jo biryani students biryani par milti hai saddar mein, usse jannat yaad aajae. Woh school ke din the yaar. Aaj life kahan!!

I dont understand why people make fun of bhayya, I feel its cute and lovely and a friendly respecatble way to call someone. Instead of sayin "oe too itthe aa, o waddi lassi da glass la".
Urdu ka to maza hi kuch aur hai, ek lakhnavi se bat karo salam me hi woh 10 min laga de gein.

where in india are ur family from, bihar?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom