What's new

Delhi University Kashmiri Female Student Shehla Rashid bashing Modi - MUST WATCH

This is totally a bull$hit video...just recored by group of peoples...

Tell me....
1) Why ZEE and Times Now hevent published this video yet any news from indian media yet ???? As she pointed zee and times now recording this....then still...

2) why they record this video in Night ???? So nobudy can see the background campus....what sources that its a DU campus..?

3) She claim that a Seminar organized by RSS held in few days...but as per sources there is no such seminar held in DU in upcoming days where modi and rajnath going to present there.

This is totally crap and organized video to just satisfied the GEO/PAK viewer to make TRP and fool there viewers...

If this is True then why there is no such story in Indian media...????

Give us 1 link where this video posted originally without any watermark..:D or any site link except the pak sites links....

If dont have any credible link...i belive this as a fake and organized propaganda video.

Well, that is hard to believe.

Why? When there are people on this forum that justify fascist "Poona Colonels" like G. D. Bakshi, why not redress the balance by another nut? I didn't say I agreed with her, did I?

Why? When there are people on this forum that justify fascist "Poona Colonels" like G. D. Bakshi, why not redress the balance by another nut? I didn't say I agreed with her, did I?

So counter weight to right loons is not logical reasonable views, but left wing loons?

So counter weight to right loons is not logical reasonable views, but left wing loons?

Am I missing something here? :D

Can you reason with a loon? Is there a point?

One reasons with those holding wrong views due to wrong reasoning.

Thats the beauty of indian democracy, every body have the right to talk and even criticize the govt policies.

But the moment you pick a stone, G mein danda milega.
That's actually weakness. No one should be allowed to go against Nation

Counter weight in terms of school of thought, or representation of set of political views, but not a discourse with the loon.

What i find a little sursprising, which I alluded to another thread.

JNU - Luminaries, left wing zealots Voicing outright offensive terms against the Union of India is construed as Freedom of speech. Any one labeling them as - anti-national is intolerant, and is threat to democracy.

Flipside, as Bakshi issue is recent, a Retired military officer calling for disintegration of Pakistan, his personal view - Is Facism and hate speech, but then what happened to freedom of speech and intolerance.

If the intolerance brigade was out to defend freedom of speech, should they be extending the same to say Gen Bakshi? as they do to Sheila Rashid, whose tongue was apparently ripped off by the authorities, as per her rhetoric?

See? We allow Kashmiris from Srinagar to bash the Prime Minister even in Delhi! That's what Indian democracy is all about. :tup:

Can anyone from Balochistan be allowed to bash Nawaz and the Pak army in Islamabad? Not a chance in hell! He/she would have been shoved into the blockhole instead, and incarcerated for a minimum of 10 years behind bars!

That's the difference! :-)
flag28.gif
Hell ya... goes to show you know n
[Li post: 8562678, member: 157605"]They can vote. And they have voted in the past too. I don't know what you government tells you.[/QUOTE]

Like i said
They can vote. And they have voted in the past too. I don't know what you government tells you.

Exactly they vote out... then... Let MY people go!

Maybe not today... maybe not even tomorrow... but eventually even if it takes 200 years.. My people will go. ... maybe others might chose to as well..

They can vote. And they have voted in the past too. I don't know what you government tells you.

The himdutva say Kashmir is ours but they don’t consider Kashmiris as their own... Let's My Peo

The himdutva say Kashmir is ours but they don’t consider Kashmiris as their own, Let My People Go!

Kashmir should be freed rather than being oppressed and forcibly occupied by Indian Army..

Back
Top Bottom