What's new

Delhi Police remove barricades from outside US embassy

Until what you have stated is proven with a link , this is utter nonsense . Several of my family and friends are in the MEA and i can assure you this is complete BS ...

Then my dear you are totally unaware of many factual. It can be proven, but Officers are not fool they will leave a proof.

This current crisis, happened because some one from the CGI complained to the police there. Otherwise, it would have never happened.

Avoiding The Other side :big_boss::whistle::whistle::whistle:
13895.jpg

Then my dear you are totally unaware of many factual. It can be proven, but Officers are not fool they will leave a proof.

This current crisis, happened because some one from the CGI complained to the police there. Otherwise, it would have never happened.

am well aware, i have been in those circles for more than 10 years , maybe one or two isloated incident but its not something which is done everywhere every time

am well aware, i have been in those circles for more than 10 years , maybe one or two isloated incident but its not something which is done everywhere every time

I am not saying every time, but it happens. And when it happens in US or some developed country, in that case there is no question of immunity when one from CGI or Embassy or HOI complaints or informs the police there. It is an inside job.

Very bad move by Indian side, mind it that security of any consulate is responsibility of india

What f USA removed all the security of indian consulate at aghan-Pakistan border lol
No despite being extremely anti india i support india,s retaliation because they gave a very important message to america that if they don,t respect other nations in the country then they won,t be respected anywhere in the world.These pathetic american,s are well known for their racism and rude behaviour with asians specially.And after all an educated lady did not deserve such humiliation.

I am not saying every time, but it happens. And when it happens in US or some developed country, in that case there is no question of immunity when one from CGI or Embassy or HOI complaints or informs the police there. It is an inside job.

It happens everywhere and in every country , these are generally ignored . There are like 30 Russian diplomats who has been investigated for $1.5 million scam...but are they being arrested ....nop ...

Am pretty sure a lot of American diplomats in India will turn up with something or the other

if she is under immunity, then call her back immediately and a case of forgery must be put on her and her father( adarsh scam).

It happens everywhere and in every country , these are generally ignored . There are like 30 Russian diplomats who has been investigated for $1.5 million scam...but are they being arrested ....nop ...

Am pretty sure a lot of American diplomats in India will turn up with something or the other

they are not being arrested depending on what kind of scam they do. when it comes to human slavery, not giving pay, then they are quite of much arrested. Or dismissed from the service. Plus Devyani's father is involved in Adarsh scam. And now she is involved in fake documentation. Not good, it spoils the image.

they are not being arrested depending on what kind of scam they do. when it comes to human slavery, not giving pay, then they are quite of much arrested. Or dismissed from the service. Plus Devyani's father is involved in Adarsh scam. And now she is involved in fake documentation. Not good, it spoils the image.

Slavery ?? ....Why not blame her for rape as well .... i think you need to get off the weed .

For the love of god they are accusations which has not been proven anywhere ... because neither you or me has a clear picture of whats going on ..

Can you prove the fact that you are not farting from your mouth and she was engaged in human slavery and not being payed ? Stop peddling BS nonstop ...

where did I say she did not pay? I said she has produced fake documents. And Her father is accused in Adarsh scam. Why to send these people as representatives at all? I have personally met this lady in Frankfurt, she is soft spoken but there is something which she did is wrong and must be called back to India.

where did I say she did not pay? I said she has produced fake documents. And Her father is accused in Adarsh scam. Why to send these people as representatives at all? I have personally met this lady in Frankfurt, she is soft spoken but there is something which she did is wrong and must be called back to India.

hen it comes to human slavery, not giving pay, then they are quite of much arrested

wasn't this your justification for her arrest ?

Prove it that she was involved in slavery or don't bother opening your mouth , what ever she did in India is an Indian problem ..its none of their fucking business . You are so obsessed with hitting self goals you wont bother if this is a deliberate attempt to shame and insult a female diplomat .

Prove it that she was involved in slavery or don't bother opening your mouth , what ever she did in India is an Indian problem ..its none of their fucking business . You are so obsessed with hitting self goals you wont bother if this is a deliberate attempt to shame and insult a female diplomat .

WHERE DID I SAY she DID slavery, QUOTE ME?? I said she has produced Fake documents, which is a criminal act!! The behavior of NYPD was wrong, I admit! And strict reaction must be given. But she should be called back immediately as she get protocol immunity.

Back
Top Bottom