What's new

Delhi Police remove barricades from outside US embassy

It is much easy to be a doctor in US compare to India. My brother (From US) is doing MBBS in India. He is not an outstanding student but has passed US exam with a very high score. He said that now he will get admission in PG very easily.
i know man
but india is the toughest in the world in this matter

Send the cosular deputy, the maid, and both their families back and let them sort it out at home. Not our bussiness

Yup....a Dr. with creds from an Indian school is put in charge of a hospital immediately. When a guy with a medical degree from Harvard goes to India to beg for work....he has to go through an Indian air-conditioning school first.

The deputy consulate do not have diplomatic immunity. She has consular immunity. That means that she can be charged and serve terms for violating US law. She can be sent back with the rest after she serve her terms here.

The deputy consulate do not have diplomatic immunity. She has consular immunity. That means that she can be charged and serve terms for violating US law. She can be sent back with the rest after she serve her terms here.

they can do what they like but retaliation will be there from our side too

they can do what they like but retaliation will be there from our side too

India already did retaliated by removing the barricade in front of the US embassy. If any American is hurt because of this action, then lets see what happens.

India already did retaliated by removing the barricade in front of the US embassy. If any American is hurt because of this action, then lets see what happens.

India want to use US embassy personal life for some kind of diplomacy game. India will find out what will be install if something seriously happen to US embassy personal.

India want to use US embassy personal life for some kind of diplomacy game. India will find out what will be install if something seriously happen to US embassy personal.

I think US should withdraw embassy staff from India. Only go back there when its safe.

the-trolling-is-strong-in-this-one.jpg

Back
Top Bottom