What's new

Delhi and Lahore-Twin Cities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistanis have a diverse range of people - and all beauty comes from within - we should not hate on what a person looks like - Hazrat Billal was black - in a time when black people were treated badly, but he was one of the Prophets dearest companion's and now even Kings are named after this former slave.

The color of your skin or the smoothness of your facial curves mean nothing if you have a dark heart. What matters most is how much love you have for your country in your heart and that's the only thing that really matters.

Judging from this racist pricks past previous posts its obvious he hates Urdu speakers/muhajirs from the core of his heart. He believes that they are still Indians and love India more then Pakistan. What he fails to get inside his thick brain is that these same "Hindustanis"/"Hindu ki nasal" have made the most sacrifices for Pakistan.
Can you really distinguish between a Punjabi and Urdu Speaker?

Excuse me for telling the truth. There was a poll in this forum not so long ago asking where in Pakistan Pakistani members you are from. The majority of Pakistani members are from Karachi and Karachi is famous for holding the most number of Urdu-speaking Mohajir people than anywhere else in Pakistan. I didn't give any false statements. If the truth hurts, then so be it. Your father/grandafther did migrate from Hindustan and thats the truth. If you think I'm racist because of that then I dont give a F*CK.

Well, my parents are from India, so you are right when you say that. I don't find anything offensive in what you said here, you've spoken the truth. Even though our parents are from India, they left it willingly, & are proud to call themselves Pakistanis. Our parents might have been from India (& even they forsook it), but we're not. I hope you understand that. The only disagreement I have with some of your statements (haven't mentioned it here though) is when you say we aren't as patriotic as the rest of the native Pakistanis, that's all. I personally have not met anyone in Pakistan that thinks of me as a "Mohajir", I am just as Pakistani as anyone else. No one in Pakistan that I know even talks about heritage or ethnicities, we are all Pakistanis. And I'm not one of those Mohajirs that grew up in Karachi, I grew up in Punjab. So I'm a little surprised by your attitude. Although you are free to believe whatever you want.

lahoresoftwaretechnologyparknearcompletion2_thumb.jpg

43222409.jpg

Lahore Software Technology Park nearly completed.

@Omar: dude today i saw a Pakistani african(sheedi) MP soldier tell me does the color of his skin or his facial features make him a lesser patriot thn u or me?

Stop brandishing ppl of indian origin etc thts all BS.

BS there is no emami etc crap in Pakistan.. while ur men r using fairness creams..lol

FNL is also a cold cream...

Abt migrations... well the majority of Pakistani imigrants r based in gulf region... while eu,uk n usa r full of indians.

It's not BS. Most pakistanis are like the racist people on this forum while they forget to look at themselves in the mirror.
As I said google "Emami pakistan" and you will see that it's sold in pakistani stores. We have all varieties of products for both men and women. We also advertise for women to go to gym which will surprise you as well since you are living in the middle ages.

In any case watch the youtube link I posted couple of comments earlier and see how you converted by looking at white skin and blue eyes of middle easterners(if they really have it) lol

Excuse me for telling the truth. There was a poll in this forum not so long ago asking where in Pakistan Pakistani members are from. The majority of Pakistani members are from Karachi and Karachi is famous for holding the most number of Urdu-speaking Mohajir people than anywhere else in Pakistan. I didn't give any false statements. If the truth hurts, then so be it. Your father/grandafther did migrate from Hindustan and thats the truth. If you think I'm racist because of that then I dont give a F*CK.

Its good you don't give a . And yes excuse us educated urdu speakers for not being uneducated racist jackoffs like yourself. You face programs and riots that kill hundreds of thousands, you leave your wealth, family and everything behind and this is the thing you get.

I'm sorry that these urdu speakers/hindustanis contribute the most gdp and 70% of Pakistan's tax revenue. Well without these hindu ki nasals Pakistan wouldn't even have a financial powerhouse like Karachi.

Omar I know your probably not trying to be offensive, but our brothers and sisters in Karachi - are wonderful patriotic people - and where they come from is irrelevant - all the people of Pakistan bring their own unique flavor that make our country one of the most diverse beautiful place it is.

45 Pakistani Actresses and Models without Makeup - BollywoodGo.Net

:rofl: Next thing he is going to say is, these are Pakistanis who migrated from India. There is no cure for bigotry.

Well i do not agree with Omar's skin colour topics but the link you shared is funny. Some of the actresses are incorrectly named, most of the models are unknown to me (and i keep visiting fashion thread too) and other models are like deliberately photoshopped to lighten their skin colour (or to make their skin look darker). Take an example of Resham for an intance

@Omar: dude today i saw a Pakistani african(sheedi) MP soldier tell me does the color of his skin or his facial features make him a lesser patriot thn u or me?

Stop brandishing ppl of indian origin etc thts all BS.

I am glad that our country is diverse - outside of America and a couple of other countries, we have to have the most diverse set of people in the world.
Like a United Colors of Bennaton Pakistani style.

I don't take any offense in Omar bhai's statements, because most of what he said is correct. However, I can see why some other people might get offended, even if that was not his real intention. Cheers.

Its pretty funny he would question the loyalty of Muhajirs, because the guy in his OWN avatar(aka the father of your nation) is from a Gujarati-Rajput-Hindu background. And the other guy has a Kashmiri-Hindu background.:pop:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom