What's new

Delhi and Lahore-Twin Cities

Status
Not open for further replies.
School childern from Lahore:

5474749926_97f246ec31.jpg

Why dont people like you post a picture of yourself and prove you look any better?

http://www.defence.pk/forums/general-images-multimedia/102315-members-post-pics-your-gorgeous-self.html
Here there is a thread for it, You never will.. Prove it instead of post pictures of others. This is all talk.

Thats because majority of the people in this forum are of indian descent, whose father/grandfather migrated from India to Pakistan during 1947 and they make only 7% of Pakistan's total population and why should I post my picture here. You indians will give my pictures to other people in the net saying this is how handsome you look like :lol:

Thats because majority of the people in this forum are of indian descent, whose father/grandfather migrated from India to Pakistan during 1947 and they make only 7% of Pakistan's total population and why should I post my picture here. You all indians will give my pictures to other people saying this is how handsome you look like :lol:

Ha!

12994d1300061089-fao-anybody-any-interest-venomous-snakes-snake-bite-internet-warrior.jpg

Thats because majority of the people in this forum are of indian descent, whose father/grandfather migrated from India to Pakistan during 1947 and they make only 7% of Pakistan's total population and why should I post my picture here. You indians will give my pictures to other people in the net saying this is how handsome you look like :lol:

You really are a racist scumbag. Well your not alone lots of racist turds like you exist in Pakistan.

You really are a racist scumbag. Well your not alone lots of racist turds like you exist in Pakistan.

Pakistanis have a diverse range of people - and all beauty comes from within - we should not hate on what a person looks like - Hazrat Billal was black - in a time when black people were treated badly, but he was one of the Prophets dearest companion's and now even Kings are named after this former slave.

The color of your skin or the smoothness of your facial curves mean nothing if you have a dark heart. What matters most is how much love you have for your country in your heart and that's the only thing that really matters.

Well, just google this terms before denying it to hide the uncomfortable facts. "fair & lovely pakistan", "emami pakistan".
And if pakistanis really hate goras, then why pakistanis migrate to white people's countries in higher numbers, percentage wise? Hating goras for not giving what you want from them is different from not liking them at all.

BS there is no emami etc crap in Pakistan.. while ur men r using fairness creams..lol

FNL is also a cold cream...

Abt migrations... well the majority of Pakistani imigrants r based in gulf region... while eu,uk n usa r full of indians.

Don't mind what he's saying yaar, I don't think he has any bad intention when he said that.

Whatever the case is - they are still Pakistanis right? Skin colour shouldn't make any difference

Next time please avoid alienating them from rest of the community

Excuse me for telling the truth. There was a poll in this forum not so long ago asking where in Pakistan Pakistani members are from. The majority of Pakistani members are from Karachi and Karachi is famous for holding the most number of Urdu-speaking Mohajir people than anywhere else in Pakistan. I didn't give any false statements. If the truth hurts, then so be it. Your father/grandafther did migrate from Hindustan and thats the truth. If you think I'm racist because of that then I dont give a F*CK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom