What's new

Delhi and Lahore-Twin Cities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, my parents are from India, so you are right when you say that. I don't find anything offensive in what you said here, you've spoken the truth. Even though our parents are from India, they left it willingly, & are proud to call themselves Pakistanis, & don't want to do anything. Our parents might have been from India (& even they forsook it), but we're not. I hope you understand that. The only disagreement I have with some of your statements is when you say we aren't as patriotic as the rest of the native Pakistanis, that's all. I personally have not met anyone in Pakistan that thinks of me as a "Mohajir", I am just as Pakistani as anyone else. No one in Pakistan that I know even talks about heritage or ethnicities, we are all Pakistanis. And I'm not one of those Mohajirs that grew up in Karachi, I grew up in Punjab. So I'm a little surprised by your attitude. Although you are free to believe whatever you want.
Hey bili bro.... ignore foolish statements.......... no Pakistani needs to give anybdy proof of his loyality to the nation........

I don't take any offense in Omar bhai's statements, because most of what he said is correct. However, I can see why some other people might get offended, even if that was not his real intention. Cheers.

Stop treating the bigot with kid gloves. That idiot is a real racist POS and a shame to Pakistan and humanity. Period.

Its good you don't give a . And yes excuse us educated urdu speakers for not being uneducated racist jackoffs like yourself. You face programs and riots that kill hundreds of thousands, you leave your wealth, family and everything behind and this is the thing you get.

I'm sorry that these urdu speakers/hindustanis contribute the most gdp and 70% of Pakistan's tax revenue. Well without these hindu ki nasals Pakistan wouldn't even have a financial powerhouse like Karachi.

Brother we value our Karachitte brothers and sisters immensely - they have contributed a massive amount in all walks of life, without them Pakistan would be much duller and weaker place.

Well i do not agree with Omar's skin colour topics but the link you shared is funny. Some of the actresses are incorrectly named, most of the models are unknown to me (and i keep visiting fashion thread too) and other models are like deliberately photoshopped to lighten their skin colour (or to make their skin look darker). Take an example of Resham for an intance

Mate I wouldn't have a clue. I just did a quick google search, and whatever came up I posted:lol: Point being that celebrities doing make up to look good doesn't happen just in India, but the world over, including Pakistan. Check this one out:lol:

Chinese Celebrities Without Make-Up (10 Pics) | Funny Pictures | Best Quotes | Funniest Stuffs | Funstoo: Just For Serious Fun Blog

Come on guys chill, we're all Pakistanis regardless if we're Muhajir, Punjabi, Pashtun, Balochi, Sindhi, Kashmiri, Saraiki, all of our elders gave sacrifices for Pakistan in one way or the other so chill.

So what do you want us to do? Hate white people?

No I was showing the truth only because someone was trying to prove that pakistanis don't like goras whereas indians do.

Did you see the part in the video BTW? :)

2599957383_4b5b37e3e9_b.jpg

294111378_46856f6051_b.jpg

300708460_e604b407ea_b.jpg

Well, my parents are from India, so you are right when you say that. I don't find anything offensive in what you said here, you've spoken the truth. Even though our parents are from India, they left it willingly, & are proud to call themselves Pakistanis. Our parents might have been from India (& even they forsook it), but we're not. I hope you understand that. The only disagreement I have with some of your statements is when you say we aren't as patriotic as the rest of the native Pakistanis, that's all. I personally have not met anyone in Pakistan that thinks of me as a "Mohajir", I am just as Pakistani as anyone else. No one in Pakistan that I know even talks about heritage or ethnicities, we are all Pakistanis. And I'm not one of those Mohajirs that grew up in Karachi, I grew up in Punjab. So I'm a little surprised by your attitude. Although you are free to believe whatever you want.

relax bro - you do not need to prove anything

Mohajir people in my opinion are more patriotic comparing to the residents living in Pakistan before partition. They are the ones who suffered more, lost their lives and left their heritage and wealth behind in India. This is the first time I am using this word "Muhajir" and if such word still exists in Pakistan, people better need to work out on their selves.

I think Omar did not mean to say Mohajir's are less patriotic, he was only referring to the skin colour with poor words he chose in explaination

No I was showing the truth only because someone was trying to prove that pakistanis don't like goras whereas indians do.

Did you see the part in the video BTW? :)

In any case watch the youtube link I posted couple of comments earlier and see how you converted by looking at white skin and blue eyes of middle easterners(if they really have it) lol

So what are you trying to make out. Pakistanis converted to Islam after seeing white skin/blue eyes of Middle easterners? And then you say middle easterners dont have white skin/blue eyes? Make up your mind?

Come on guys chill, we're all Pakistanis regardless if we're Muhajir, Punjabi, Pashtun, Balochi, Sindhi, Kashmiri, Saraiki, all of our elders gave sacrifices for Pakistan in one way or the other so chill.

Reminds me of this song..........
avh4eb.jpg

2qjx6a0.jpg

DAMN MAN WTH MAN!!!... Whenever i hear it i feel emotional.
:pakistan:

AEY WATAN PAK WATAN.

33cayb9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So what are you trying to make out. Pakistanis converted to Islam after seeing white skin/blue eyes of Middle easterners? And then you say middle easterners dont have white skin/blue eyes? Make up your mind?

I am not trying to make it out. The video is from a pakistani show.

orig_pk13.jpg

Lahore 1864

LahoreMainBolevardGulberg.jpg

Main Bolevard Gulberg

3067252803_a8008740cb_o.jpg

relax bro - you do not need to prove anything

Mohajir people in my opinion are more patriotic comparing to the residents living in Pakistan before partition. They are the ones who suffered more, lost their lives and left their heritage and wealth behind in India. This is the first time I am using this word "Muhajir" and if such word still exists in Pakistan, people better need to work out on their selves.

I think Omar did not mean to say Mohajir's are less patriotic, he was only referring to the skin colour with poor words he chose in explaination

I know I didn't have to prove anything lol... I've never even been called a Mohajir or Indian even once in my life in Pakistan lol. This is what I said about Omar bhai's statement before:

I don't take any offense in Omar bhai's statements, because most of what he said is correct. However, I can see why some other people might get offended, even if that was not his real intention. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom