What's new

Delhi and Lahore-Twin Cities

Status
Not open for further replies.
ATgAAABKyrUh_NPNTCckmwvRnnD5tfGyOwDbSAuJUioejAtl-NjZczUiteI5-Rkj3GjogneBqAxyal4bB-5neMjUeIioAJtU9VAvlxDV3th5K5BZb-xLZtylJJdNkg.jpg

3326546276_fcb850f31b_b.jpg

3333098985_088347efcc_b.jpg

I know I didn't have to prove anything lol... I've never even been called a Mohajir or Indian once in my life in Pakistan lol.

That's because your a Pakistani and a damn fine one at that. :pakistan:

OS001453.jpg

Ranjit Singh Mausoleum
42-19280567.jpg

Tombs of the Sakadh of Jehangir
AL027989.jpg

Emaciated Buddha, Lahore Museum

I think it's funny when Indians & Pakistanis make derogatory comments against one another & bring religion into it. A lot of Indians start making derogatory comments about Islam & Muslims when they bash Pakistan, forgetting that there are 160 million Muslims in India as well. A lot of Pakistanis make derogatory comments about Hinduism & Hindus when they bash India, forgetting that there are about 8 million Hindus in Pakistan as well. It's a similar situation for the people that migrated on both sides of the border as well.

Judging from this racist pricks past previous posts its obvious he hates Urdu speakers/muhajirs from the core of his heart. He believes that they are still Indians and love India more then Pakistan. What he fails to get inside his thick brain is that these same "Hindustanis"/"Hindu ki nasal" have made the most sacrifices for Pakistan.
Can you really distinguish between a Punjabi and Urdu Speaker?

Well I am not really sure but what you can do is distinguish between people from different regions like a person from Hazara would have different facial features from a person from lower Sindh. I don't think you can look at a person and pinpoint which city they are from. I am a Punjabi and speak pretty clear Urdu but there's always this one word that slips outa my mouth everyone once in a while in a pure Punjabi fashion and people can tell that I am a Punjabi. Facial features and dialect can help you identify the region of a person, not necessarily the city.

I think it's funny when Indians & Pakistanis make derogatory comments against one another & bring religion into it. A lot of Indians start making derogatory comments about Islam & Muslims when they bash Pakistan, forgetting that there are 160 million Muslims in India as well. A lot of Pakistanis make derogatory comments about Hinduism & Hindus when they bash India, forgetting that there are about 8 million Hindus in Pakistan as well. It's a similar situation for the people that migrated on both sides of the border as well.

Never happened in this forum.

I never noticed Indian or Pakistani members making derogatory comments on Islam or Hinduism

At least this is one place where we have not crossed our lines...

AL027990.jpg

Buddha With Disciples, Lahore Museum

6ee80671.jpg

6ee80671.jpg

9f415105.jpg

I never noticed Indian or Pakistani members making derogatory comments on Islam or Hinduism

Yeah, not on this forum, but just go on the internet, on an Indian forum, or read the comments sections in news reports from Indian media sources about Pakistan. You'll see the picture. I honestly believe it's not as bad from the Pakistani side against Indians, but still pretty bad.

I havent seen Pakistani abusing hinduism.. but i have seen indians commit blasphemy........ mods banned one of them yesterday for starting a thread and abusing our Prophet PBUH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom