Status
Not open for further replies.
cwg-closing1.jpg

cwg-opening-1.jpg

1272881323404-commonwealth-games.jpg

CWG-2010-Delhi.jpg

Common-Wealth-Games-Delhi-Gohoto.jpg

street-kids-india.jpg

People posting selective pics of Lahore while on other hand their is awful poverty and no hope for good future due to garbage Pakistani economy..
Fanboys at their best!

FoR EVERY one millionaire in Lahore there is 10 in new delhi

and for every ten millionaire in delhi there are thousand indians openly defecating.

My parents have been to lahore they have told me its a very poor city with alot of poor people much like Pakistan the nation itself.

My friend went to india and he told me as soon as you step out of the airport the sight of fresh human feces is unavoidable as its almost everywhere.

Nothing personal Pakistan is what it is

nothing personal, india is what it is;)

People posting selective pics of Lahore while on other hand their is awful poverty and no hope for good future due to garbage Pakistani economy..
Fanboys at their best!

People posting selective pics of delhi while on other hand their is awful open defecation and no hope for good future due to unsanitary indian living conditions..
Fanboys at their best!

No BBC did!
BBC News - India finds '100 million' more poor people

Lahore has transport system,Metro is under construction,one of the best educational institutes,the best service providing airport in the word.......

Delhi n mumbai 4th most dirtiest cities in the world!
Top 10 Most Polluted Cities In The World - 2011 | Tip Top Tens
:rofl: Moscow 2nd number so you mean all Paksitani cities are better than moscow then??!:rofl: I have been to Moscow and it is a wonderful place and according to that survey the second most dirtiest city in the world.
:lol: great survey that!
And
Lahore with best institutes?Go something like IIT,DU,DTU?Where people from all over the world come to study?
Come out of your dreams.

People posting selective pics of delhi while on other hand their is awful open defecation and no hope for good future due to unsanitary indian living conditions..
Fanboys at their best!

To be completely unbiased, the dirty picture posting was started by someone in favour of Lahore and against Delhi.

For being a world city, population plays a huge role as well. Lahore has a population of about 10 million, whereas Delhi has a population of 17 million.

Lahore has everything (& more) that Delhi has besides the metro... & that is under construction...

show us some thing which proves lahore is growing like new delhi

like this

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom