Lahore

209058671_f9069f3bd2_o.jpg

2185891084_d4df26c629.jpg

world-food-18.jpg

Delhi

delhi-metro1.jpg

167617181_e64738be71.jpg

ThePinnaclePinnacle1.jpg

You can't compare Lahore with Delhi, Lahore is better than delhi in every way and its also more sanitary and thousand times cleaner than delhi.

I've been to Lahore twice and lived there six months at my relatives place and i can say one thing with certainty that in Lahore you don't see people defecating in the open, can't say that about Delhi.:D

I cannot find it there.
Lol but you can read the data?
Mumbai is in one of top category,Alpha
New Delhi is in Beta+ category
Bangalore is in Beta category.
And Pakistani city(if any) comes after these Indian cities.
Now got something new???

Delhi and Lahore Population is almost same. Check the facts.

Still, You have more Poverty. Pakistan Poverty increased to an astonishing 43 Percent - MarketWatch.pk

Our Decreasing YoY and will reach by 15% in next 10 years and your reaching towards 50%. :pakistan:

QUOTE=Protectionist Gareth;1903852]:lol: 2009 report...go check the same world bank saying 43% in 2011...which year is going on atm?:lol:
And yeah! BBC,i hope you know its racist against Asians.
While the same world bank says that India is way ahead in reducing poverty than Pakistan.
Get your mind working and apply simple economics:
Country growing at 9% will off course will be in a better situation than a country with garbage economy and increasing poverty.

Continue your chest thumping.[/QUOTE]

So according to a blog market watch:rofl: it increased 43% in 2 years amazing........ while bbc is racist to india:rofl::rofl

You can't compare Lahore with Delhi, Lahore is better than delhi in every way and its also more sanitary and thousand times cleaner than delhi.

I've been to Lahore twice and lived there six months at my relatives place and i can say one thing with certainty that in Lahore you don't see people defecating in the open, can't say that about Delhi.:D
Day dreaming...is a bad habit.
Go and check global city index..it gives a good conclusion :D

And where in Delhi did you see these defecators??

QUOTE=Protectionist Gareth;1903852]:lol: 2009 report...go check the same world bank saying 43% in 2011...which year is going on atm?:lol:
And yeah! BBC,i hope you know its racist against Asians.
While the same world bank says that India is way ahead in reducing poverty than Pakistan.
Get your mind working and apply simple economics:
Country growing at 9% will off course will be in a better situation than a country with garbage economy and increasing poverty.

Continue your chest thumping.

So according to a blog market watch:rofl: it increased 43% in 2 years amazing........ while bbc is racist to india:rofl::rofl[/QUOTE]
:rofl: Do you know how Pakistan changed in the last 2 years? I am myself astonished to see the change,come across news articles like Pakistan destructing itself,pakistan in danger,rubbish economy and remember floods?
Pakistan has gone down a lot in last 2 years,also due to WoT

I cannot find it there.

Because Lahore is not in the List in any level. Not even Quality wise not in GDP wise. May be it will be Pakistan top City or population wise only.

Global city - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
See the categories
Have fun,all Indian cities are ranked over (any mentioned) Pakistani city.:enjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom