What's new

Delhi and Lahore-Twin Cities

Status
Not open for further replies.
People posting selective pics of Lahore while on other hand their is awful poverty and no hope for good future due to garbage Pakistani economy..
Fanboys at their best!

rigggght! Coming from you -- when just 3 posts ago you posted low income people of Lahore and pretended like Delhi is hollywood or something.

hypocrites and sore losers at their best!

Yeah,Storm Force,i have a sikh friend who went to Pakistan on a pilgrimage...his first trip he described in hindi as "mujhe wahan ghutan ho rahi thi" it was all dirt around,people wearing ugly pyjamas and kurtas and no suitable infrastructure,he was most irritated by the people,their behavior,style of living and apparels!

Stop playing with ur imaginery frn.... :rofl:

Can,t Forget Love of Pakistani People: Sikh Yatri
http://www.defence.pk/forums/curren...-reach-pakistan-nanaks-birth-anniversary.html

Last edited by a moderator:
THERY KEEP POSTING THE SAME PARK IN LAHORE to show us a green city lol :cheesy:

It's not so much about which city, but where it's located. Discrimination against women is a cultural malaise, and Delhi is in North India. Being a Jat from Uttar Pradesh, I know how bad things can be sometimes. I also know, as should you, that Punjab, Pakistan and Punjab, India have exactly the same culture. I'm sure Lahore has it's share.

Pakistanis are postiing same Park, same Mughal city again and again, they do not have any modern thing to show...Lahore is sh!t in front of Delhi

Anyone living in Gurgaon,go to Medanta Medicity...there are a hell lot of Pakistanis there,there is a separate area for Pakistani patients..
See their dressing sense and compare them with Indians..they looked like people from 19th century!

link not working
Stop self satisfaction yaar,Rolls Royce official website says it doesn't have any dealership in Pakistan..check the list..
Rolls-Royce Motor Cars

if you had even half a brain and knew how distribution channels work, you would know that holdings groups and private distributors can be licensed to become (represent) car brands and be licensed to sell them.

Dewan Motors in Pakistan is licensed by Rolls Royce to sell those cars in Pakistan --to the lucky mofos who can afford to buy these fine cars.

sometimes, it helps to read! ;)

https://www.press.rolls-roycemotorc...lId=4&id=T0000144EN&left_menu_item=node__5450

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom