rag-pickers-at-a-waste-dump-site-delhi.jpg

r545443_3195114.jpg

india-14.jpg

Lahore, Pakistan:

post-3-1208172931.jpg

2593316753_c7a6728d87.jpg

l3451199-Minar_e_Pakistan-Lahore.jpg

50150582.jpg

:rofl: Moscow 2nd number so you mean all Paksitani cities are better than moscow then??!:rofl: I have been to Moscow and it is a wonderful place and according to that survey the second most dirtiest city in the world.
:lol: great survey that!
And
Lahore with best institutes?Go something like IIT,DU,DTU?Where people from all over the world come to study?
Come out of your dreams.
FORBES...... LOL... India is dirty........ n the world knows tht......... I dnt need to answer ur pathetic crap.

and for every ten millionaire in delhi there are thousand indians openly defecating.

My friend went to india and he told me as soon as you step out of the airport the sight of fresh human feces is unavoidable as its almost everywhere.

nothing personal, india is what it is;)
India is growing at 9 percent
Pakistan is: 1%
India is :Middle class 10 times more than Pakistan
India is: the future leader
India has under construction sites more than Pakistan ever had,combined!
Besides all,India has a robust growth and bright future ahead.
Sadly Pakistan doesn't have this.

And your friend went to India?
:rofl: in this thread alone almost every Pakistani has said that his friend/he went to India blah blah.
You guys on a India touring spree?:lol:

Yeah,Storm Force,i have a sikh friend who went to Pakistan on a pilgrimage...his first trip he described in hindi as "mujhe wahan ghutan ho rahi thi" it was all dirt around,people wearing ugly pyjamas and kurtas and no suitable infrastructure,he was most irritated by the people,their behavior,style of living and apparels!

For being a world city, population plays a huge role as well. Lahore has a population of about 10 million, whereas Delhi has a population of 17 million.

It does play a role, but it's a small part of the thing. The fact is that a world city would tend to be a huge city, else how can it be a world city. They've got a whole list of criteria. It's interesting, read through: Global city - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And in an year india has now less ppl under poverty than africa....Not !!! they just got a 100 million more poor.

the indians have their own definition for poverty...in india, being on or below poverty line means your rib cage is sticking out; having barely one shirt to wear and living like a sardine in a tin shack with not even a toilet or sink in the dwelling

so everything is relative

it's hilarious that indians here bring up GDP ---when in South Asia official GDP figures only give half of the story considering that a good chunk of the business dealings and commerce amongst the COMMON MAN fall under the informal economy sector --meaning undocumented and difficult if not impossible to quantify.

in terms of cleanliness, hygiene, appearance -- Lahore is far ahead (this isnt even debatable). Poverty exists on both sides, there are the lush sides and the dark, sad sides. But I can still say with confidence that the average person in Lahore lives much better off and in much more comfort than the average person in Delhi.

the millionaires on both sides live in their enclaves and live better than rich people in the west...but now, i'm talking about the common man.....

delhi is over-populated and sees a lot of rural to urban migration since many jobs are there.....the infrastructure can't keep up or support that many people. Í've read stories about even topnotch hotels in delhi having to deal with sewage problems and what not. And don't even get me started on airports.

I'll gladly take Allama Iqbal International Airport over the notoriously , dilapidated delhi int'l airport (where many bloggers talk about trash and beggars littering the flight arrivals section

Lahore has everything (& more) that Delhi has besides the metro... & that is under construction...

Lahore doesnt have world class university, Healthcare, Buses, Metro, it has garbage economy...and Delhi Metro is world's second profitable metro after Hong Kong Metro...its an Insult of Delhi Being compared with lahore or any pakistani city

how can anybody pretend lahore or anthing pakistan has..... is in the league as india the 2nd fastet growing economy in the world after china.

not even a serious debate

have pakistan or lahore ever been invited or asked to host any major international event be it brics , games, political vists

I THINK THAT SAYS IT ALL

Lahore has everything (& more) that Delhi has besides the metro... & that is under construction...
:lol: No comparable infrastructure,transport,airports,institutes etc.
No wonder the Indian cities rank better than all Pakistani cities(if any mentioned):
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_city#GaWC_studies
Global city survey!
Mumbai,New Delhi,Bangalore all rank higher than any Pakistani city be it Islamabad,Lahore,Karachi blah blah
Now you can dance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom