What's new

Delhi and Lahore-Twin Cities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone tell what is GDP of Lahore ? I and not able to find. It must be below than Karachi as only Karachi is in List which is itself only 40% of Delhi.

Guys whats up with these pointless comparisons? Both cities are great cities steeped in history, both cities have attracted people from around their countries and both cities have been the source of power in their respective regions. Im a proud Lahori, but that doesnt mean i should say Delhi is not a good city. Peace!

No offence but Delhi is garbage lol. Lahore isn't the best city in the world but it is much much better then Delhi. The amount of pollution, poverty, traffic jams, crime and dirtiness that exists in Delhi is extreme. The suburb cities near Delhi aren't bad but main Delhi is a nightmare.

Again it was an Indian that compared Delhi to Lahore not a Pakistani. We don't want anything to do with India.

-

1101212474-1.jpg

Islamabad

Europe

More to Come

Lahore GDP is $40 billion (2008). Indian Cities Mumbai and Delhi are more than $ 200 Billion. Kolkatta, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad near $ 100 Billion. There are 5-10 Cities like near $40 Billion

GDP is best criteria to Judge not few pictures. There will be at least 10,000 Picture for any good city. :cool:

That's what I wanted! See that monuments in the first picture, it looks like Jama Masjid in the Red Fort. And the next pic is sort of a squarish Connaught Circus (Connaught Squarus, if you will).

The museum is a little like the Supreme Court and the National Museum in Delhi.

My point is, Delhi and Lahore are much more comparable, than say, Delhi and Karachi, or Delhi and Islamabad.

No offence but Delhi is garbage lol. Lahore isn't the best city in the world but it is much much better then Delhi. The amount of pollution, poverty, traffic jams, crime and dirtiness that exists in Delhi is extreme. The suburb cities near Delhi aren't bad but main Delhi is a nightmare.

Again it was an Indian that compared Delhi to Lahore not a Pakistani. We don't want anything to do with India.
Looks like all of Pakistan is on a touring spree to Delhi!:lol:

Jaguar, Ferrari opening in Islamabad

Some are satisfied with opening showrooms. Others are busy buying the companies.

Truth be told though, Lahore is a historic city and whatever the Indian fanboys say, it can hold its own against saddi dilli and some.
Pakistani members, you have one heck of a city on your hands, take good care of her.
-Delhiite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom