What's new

Delhi and Lahore-Twin Cities

Status
Not open for further replies.
INDIA-GP-TRACK.jpg

Indian Grand Prix to be held in October this year in NCR
RAFFY do come to see it! :D

You are unique too! Now you posted a pic of New York City just made slight editing and claimed it to be lahore..omg get real kid!

---------- Post added at 12:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 AM ----------

Yah i see you posted the edited pic with Golden Charcha on it and call it an accident. Finding ways to hide?:rolleyes:

No - I do not hide, I am not a child like you.

I have been to all parts of Delhi - there are huge slums for migrant workers - Lahore is not perfect but the general quality of life is much better than Delhi's.
You have been to Delhi..when!?
And you think,you ll say it and we ll believe it?
BTW,i know how good lahore is :lol: My grandpa has been there.

How can one compare Lahore with Delhi ?

Delhi GDP is more than Pakistan. Delhi has 99% no almost Power Cut, 99% Roads are in very good condition. International Metro. Best Airport. 7 Railway Station. High Security due to Political Capital. Best University including D.U.,I.I.T., I.I.M, A.I.I.M.S.

2 Floor House in any good area( There are 150-200 such areas) Cost around 1-2 Million $. 2/3BHK Cost 2,500-5,000 $ in any decent 3/7/14/19 Floor Apartment

Around 200 out of 600 Indian Satellite Channels Main Office - 20 KM Away From Delhi (Noida)
Around 1,000+ BPO/KPO/International Company - 20 KM Away From Delhi (Gurgaon)
International F1 Race, 3 International Stadium, 5 Golf Course, 1 Million 2/3/4 BHK Flat - 30 KM Away from Delhi (Noida / Greater Noida)

People! I'm seeing this everywhere these days! Delhi's or Bombay's GDP is NOT more than or close to Pakistan's. The problem occurs because of GDP nominal and GDP in terms of PPP. They have different values. Delhi's GDP in PPP is 167 billion $, Pakistan's is I think 400-something billion $. It still is a remarkable statistic for Delhi. Lahore's is 40 billion $ in PPP. Yes, Lahore is half the size of Delhi in population, but it's GDP ( IN PPP) is a fourth of Delhi's.

INDIA-GP-TRACK.jpg

Indian Grand Prix to be held in October this year in NCR
RAFFY do come to see it! :D

Have pretty seen all of Delhi - and it was not a pretty sight, besides a few islands of prosperity amongst a sea of squalor.

So the dick measuring contest started without me :cry:

:lol: You wanna compare IGIA to that mosque like airport of Lahore??Are you serious?
F1 Destination Guide, Delhi
IGIA has the world's 3rd largest Terminal..Delhi alone handles more than half the air traffic in South Asia!:cheesy: :cheesy: Can you imagine the air traffic difference between Delhi and Lahore??!

---------- Post added at 12:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 AM ----------

Answer the question please?OR STFU!

Any survey please about the quality of service of that 'International 3rd Largest' terminal?

Have pretty seen all of Delhi - and it was not a pretty sight, besides a few islands of prosperity amongst a sea of squalor.
My grandpa has been to Lahore and he had a pitiful experience,i specially know how good lahore is ;)

You have been to Delhi..when!?
And you think,you ll say it and we ll believe it?
BTW,i know how good lahore is :lol: My grandpa has been there.

I have been a number of times, the last being just 18 months ago. And in some areas - especially for the migrant workers - the situation is even more grim.

I have been to all parts of Delhi - there are huge slums for migrant workers - Lahore is not perfect but the general quality of life is much better than Delhi's.

There are very very less Slums. Slums has been removed 5 Years Back. Migrants don't live in Main areas. They live far away and corners areas of Delhi. 90% Delhi is in very good Shape. That's why 2 Floor House Cost 1-2 Million $. 2 BHK Around 2,00,000-5,00,000 $.

Check the GDP of Lahore. It's just 1/5th of Delhi.

I'd say it's 40% squalor amidst prosperity. And you'd see the worst of Delhi from inside the Metro. The routes pass through the most congested places.

Any survey please about the quality of service that 'International 3rd Largest'?
Quality?:lol:
A total of 3,192,904 passengers have traveled through Allama Iqbal International Airport in 2009
Allama Iqbal International Airport - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Delhi:26,120,000
Indira Gandhi International Airport - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Delhi handles more than half the air traffic of South Asia and more than 8 times the traffic of Lahore..
Lahore stands no where near Delhi.

I have been a number of times, the last being just 18 months ago. And in some areas - especially for the migrant workers - the situation is even more grim.
Oh so that means you have come to Delhi many times..may i know why?Maybe for Medical treatment :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom