What's new

Delhi and Lahore-Twin Cities

Status
Not open for further replies.
-

1101212474-1.jpg

What are you trying to say?:what:

That those Pics do not belong to Lahore

I have been a number of times, the last being just 18 months ago. And in some areas - especially for the migrant workers - the situation is even more grim.

after mumbai attacks, how you came here. by walk:undecided:.

That's what I wanted! See that monuments in the first picture, it looks like Jama Masjid in the Red Fort. And the next pic is sort of a squarish Connaught Circus (Connaught Squarus, if you will).

The museum is a little like the Supreme Court and the National Museum in Delhi.

My point is, Delhi and Lahore are much more comparable, than say, Delhi and Karachi, or Delhi and Islamabad.
Search Connaught Place pics dude...that Lahore ring isn't looking like that.CP got many high rises and i don't see in that pic and its dirty..shopping in CP is like shopping in Madrid..

lol. One can't compare cities with Images. There are unlimited pictures. GDP, Economy, Infrastructure Development, International Companies, Price of Resident/Commercial, etc. should be criteria.

No offence but Delhi is garbage lol. Lahore isn't the best city in the world but it is much much better then Delhi. The amount of pollution, poverty, traffic jams, crime and dirtiness that exists in Delhi is extreme. The suburb cities near Delhi aren't bad but main Delhi is a nightmare.

Again it was an Indian that compared Delhi to Lahore not a Pakistani. We don't want anything to do with India.

That's exactly the attitude that's proving so helpful to a lot of bad folk( I'm talking about your last line.)

Can anyone tell what is GDP of Lahore ? I and not able to find. It must be below than Karachi as only Karachi is in List which is itself only 40% of Delhi.

Both Karachi and Lahore's GDPs are enough for making payment of ransom amount for our Pakistanis as well as indians.

Search Connaught Place pics dude...that Lahore ring isn't looking like that.CP got many high rises and i don't see in that pic and its dirty..shopping in CP is like shopping in Madrid..

C.P's not that clean these days either, with all that subway construction and the laying down of lines. I get your point. I'm just a little desperate for a slightly more healthy discussion. I mean, bragging is great. I love bragging. But we've got people pulling down things...

GDP, Infrastructure, Education, Healthcare, world Heritage site,Transportation, Literacy, Sports Facility,24hrs Power Supply,

Delhi Wins Hands Down

Both Karachi and Lahore's GDPs are enough for making payment of ransom amount for our Pakistanis as well as indians.

That is Ok. But What is Lahore GDP as per your knowledge ? There must be some number.

As per data, Delhi GDP is more than whole Pakistan. :toast_sign:

C.P's not that clean these days either, with all that subway construction and the laying down of lines. I get your point. I'm just a little desperate for a slightly more healthy discussion. I mean, bragging is great. I love bragging. But we've got people pulling down things...
The Subways are under construction so there is bound to be some mess around the u/c site,after the constructions are complete,CP is going to be one hell of a tourist spot for everyone around the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom