What's new

Defending AJK

And I would say that things will settle down over a few months, and on both sides. More talking, yes, but nothing substantive will change. Already, the demands for a war are receding, just as I said they would: there will be NO war over this issue.

You said the same thing on feb 26 when India tried a misadventure infact you clearly posted Pakistan will not retiliate (check your own posts dating Feb 26). Anyways you started posting less after Feb 27.

Initial response will be number 3.

PAF are the vanguard, the gatekeepers of the bounteous realm.

What ensues depends on the outcome of that.

We will not think about responding. We will respond.
PAF needs to have more fighter squadrons. Pounding a place with air strikes to dislodge enemies, otherwise infantry is sent in and that results in causalities. In all future wars, PAF has to lead and direct the war, not Army or Navy.

In saying that, point 3 can be undertaken by Army also as well as Navy (if within reach of Naval weapons), however it should only be exercised in response since there is no full fledged on-going war.

There is no doubt they will indeed 100% attack ajk. And we need to be ready to take all of kashmir with jihad and gurella war this time. War is 100% coming on ajk and baltistan.

There is no doubt they will indeed 100% attack ajk. And we need to be ready to take all of kashmir with jihad and gurella war this time. War is 100% coming on ajk and baltistan.
Are you sure ? . How ?

You said the same thing on feb 26 when India tried a misadventure infact you clearly posted Pakistan will not retiliate (check your own posts dating Feb 26). Anyways you started posting less after Feb 27.

Pakistan did not retaliate. The Indian jet mistakenly crossing the LoC was shot down in defense, and the pilot returned quickly to de-escalate the issue. Would you care to post any of my previous posts that are not consistent with that?

(And I started posting less because of the unfair and vindictive actions of one particular mod - that continue - and the general environment that prevails on PDF these days.)

Pakistan did not retaliate. The Indian jet mistakenly crossing the LoC was shot down in defense, and the pilot returned quickly to de-escalate the issue. Would you care to post any of my previous posts that are not consistent with that?

(And I started posting less because of the unfair and vindictive actions of one particular mod - that continue - and the general environment that prevails on PDF these days.)
Excuse me ? Mistakenly ? .

If a full scale war kicks off our first move should be to take out as much as the IAF as possible using missiles, strike weaponry. They're going to strike back so we need to try and inflict maximum damage immediately, because afterwards, they've got the numbers to play this game longer.

We also need to target Indian army FOB's and bunkers, bases along the LoC. We need to rely heavily on missiles and first strike. We need to stop them taking that first jump, that will slow them down.

Next we need to hold our line on LoC, they can't roll tanks through, the territory doesn't allow that. We should send through streams of Mujahideen forces to engage Indian forces and roll in our guys behind and take strategic peaks. Indian infrastructure in occupied Kashmir is limited, we need to target roads and bridges, set up ambushes at bottle necks and stop their guys from being re-supplied.

Their main thrust will then be in Punjab and Sindh, thats where we need our armour to focus on stopping them.

Excuse me ? Mistakenly ? .

Yes. It is not in the interests of either country to escalate the issue any further.

Don't be surprised. In his eyes the only thing Pakistan should do is surrender to India whilst chanting Jai shri ram.

The only thing that matters is the economy. Everything else will flow from that.

Yes. It is not in the interests of either country to escalate the issue any further.

The only thing that matters is the economy. Everything else will flow from that.

Sorry, ignore my post, i edited it. I misread and replied with unnessacary douchebaggery.

Well then we also didn't retaliate "MISTAKENLY" .

:yawn:

Well then we also didn't retaliate "MISTAKENLY" .

:yawn:

As I said at the time, both sides are not telling the entire story, and it is best to leave it at that. There will be no war over this issue, rest assured.

If a full scale war kicks off our first move should be to take out as much as the IAF as possible using missiles, strike weaponry. They're going to strike back so we need to try and inflict maximum damage immediately, because afterwards, they've got the numbers to play this game longer.

We also need to target Indian army FOB's and bunkers, bases along the LoC. We need to rely heavily on missiles and first strike. We need to stop them taking that first jump, that will slow them down.

Next we need to hold our line on LoC, they can't roll tanks through, the territory doesn't allow that. We should send through streams of Mujahideen forces to engage Indian forces and roll in our guys behind and take strategic peaks. Indian infrastructure in occupied Kashmir is limited, we need to target roads and bridges, set up ambushes at bottle necks and stop their guys from being re-supplied.

Their main thrust will then be in Punjab and Sindh, thats where we need our armour to focus on stopping them.
tactical nukes will be used in sindh and deserted areas on large concentration of indian formations. that's a very high possibility as well. in even of full on invasion.

As I said at the time, both sides are not telling the entire story, and it is best to leave it at that. There will be no war over this issue, rest assured.
Will hope someone breaks the ice .
How can you be so sure that war won't happen ? .
It may not be war but some surgical strikes by both parties ! .
Some military action !

Back
Top Bottom