What's new

Defending AJK

I have a feeling that after the UN General assembly session things might heat up, India won't back down and now they are even talking aggressively about AJK , Pakistani people patience is getting short on Govt to do something , and Pakistani govt is running out of options TBH . If the world failed to do anything , and India did try to repeat Pulwama kind of drama , things will escalate faster than expected .

I have been saying this. Pakistan is gonna try one last option and then get aggressively offensive so we wouldn’t have to handle the pressure from powerful countries. Because we have talked enough about handling it with peace.

I have been saying this. Pakistan is gonna try one last option and then get aggressively offensive so we wouldn’t have to handle the pressure from powerful countries. Because we have talked enough about handling it with peace.

And I would say that things will settle down over a few months, and on both sides. More talking, yes, but nothing substantive will change. Already, the demands for a war are receding, just as I said they would: there will be NO war over this issue.

And I would say that things will settle down over a few months, and on both sides. More talking, yes, but nothing substantive will change.

Let see. The difference is with the leadership. I mean previous leader (Nawaz sharif) didn’t ever mention Kashmir in his entire tenure whereas Imran Khan wouldn’t sit back and leave Kashmiris alone.

Let see. The difference is with the leadership. I mean previous leader (Nawaz sharif) didn’t ever mention Kashmir in his entire tenure whereas Imran Khan wouldn’t sit back and leave Kashmiris alone.

Sure, we can wait. The only thing remaining to be seen is how long it takes for the realization that Kashmir's fate was decided decades ago to sink in.

Our generation needs a war to make us realise the true worth of our country because we’v taken Pakistan for granted for far too long and have let ourselves sink into this corrupt system

Sure, we can wait. The only thing remaining is how long it takes for the realization that Kashmir's fate was decided decades ago to sink in.
Everyone knows but no one in ready to accept it.

Sure, we can wait. The only thing remaining to be seen is how long it takes for the realization that Kashmir's fate was decided decades ago to sink in.
That's a very non specific statement. What "fate" do you refer to? Who decided this fate decades ago?

Hindustan has chosen a path of perpetual tension and war. Modi has condemned Hindustan to this fate. The journey may be long, it may be short....but it is only a one way street now.

Hindutva will undoubtedly reap a whirlwind.

So based on the war mongering of BJP and IA chief . India might be planning something big this time. What can it be ? To what extent ? Would they be taking risks again after 27th Feb ? . Also what if there's no false attack and Pakistan fails to get any attention on Kashmir issue at UNGA ? . Will IK gov and Pak establishment still pursue our " Shah-rag " diplomatically or will there be some military action ? . What will Pakistan do ? .

1)Engage in conventional war ? .

2) Try something like Operation Gibraltar ?

3) Precision strikes by Airforce

4) Putting civil unrest , continuous assasinations of famous figures , riots , supplying weapons to Independence movements especially to Kasmiris and Sikhs ?

5) Engage in highly active BAT attacks on strategically important points on LOC ? .

6) Do something on Kargil/ Siachen ?

Hoping to get views from all members of PDF .
India already made their big move, the next phase is a boring (couple decades long) period of integration, reconciliation and social engineering.

No need for alarm. Genocide, ethnic cleansing, forced religious conversions etc are not part of the plan.

China lite, if you will. :big_boss:

this is interesting .. there is nothing on the news ?
troop mobilization is completely normal in times of strained relations, the current borders are militarized enough.

India already made their big move, the next phase is a boring (couple decades long) period of integration, reconciliation and social engineering.

No need for alarm. Genocide, ethnic cleansing, forced religious conversions etc are not part of the plan.

China lite, if you will. :big_boss:

troop mobilization is completely normal in times of strained relations, the current borders are militarized enough.
Rape, torture, systematic murder and annihilation of democratic representation have ALREADY been a part of Kashmir's arduous history under Indian rule. So I'm not sure what these comical denials will achieve for you now.

Mass immigration of non-Kashmiris in order to manipulate demographics follows the textbook template for neo-colonial ethnic cleansing.

If you wish to take Kashmir under the auspices of the same saffron agenda as came to fruition in Ayodhya, Gujarat or further back in Jammu, at least stop pretending it is something to be attained by "democratic" or "peaceful" methods. Have the plain and simple guts to stand by your steaming sack of Hindutva filth as it spills over pure lands, and state clearly that annexation is annexation, no less, no more.

Do you honestly think for one minute the blood of these martyrs will evaporate away into nothingness? The cries of Kashmiri mothers for their stolen children will cease to reverberate through the valley?

These are eternal and everlasting concepts you have chosen to wage war on - freedom, self-determination, cultural identity - that perpetuate and sustain themselves long after any civilian, soldier or politician has played his hand.

First and foremost, recognise what Hindustan has become in its relentless descent into the dark void of hatred, envy and bitterness.

Once you have reached that peace within yourself and finally accepted what India has become, prepare for battle.

Rape, torture, systematic murder and annihilation of democratic representation have ALREADY been a part of Kashmir's arduous history under Indian rule. So I'm not sure what these comical denials will achieve for you now.

Mass immigration of non-Kashmiris in order to manipulate demographics follows the textbook template for neo-colonial ethnic cleansing.

If you wish to take Kashmir under the auspices of the same saffron agenda as came to fruition in Ayodhya, Gujarat or further back in Jammu, at least stop pretending it is something to be attained by "democratic" or "peaceful" methods. Have the plain and simple guts to stand by your steaming sack of Hindutva filth as it spills over pure lands, and state clearly that annexation is annexation, no less, no more.

Do you honestly think for one minute the blood of these martyrs will evaporate away into nothingness? The cries of Kashmiri mothers for their stolen children will cease to reverberate through the valley?

These are eternal and everlasting concepts you have chosen to wage war on - freedom, self-determination, cultural identity - that perpetuate and sustain themselves long after any civilian, soldier or politician has played his hand.

First and foremost, recognise what Hindustan has become in its relentless descent into the dark void of hatred, envy and bitterness.

Once you have reached that peace within yourself and finally accepted what India has become, prepare for battle.

Excellent, to the hilt.
Yes. Let us prepare for a war, which is long pending, since 1857.

Back
Top Bottom