What's new

Defending AJK

Will hope someone breaks the ice .
How can you be so sure that war won't happen ? .
It may not be war but some surgical strikes by both parties ! .
Some military action !
india knows it will loose in small action. their best bet is large scale invasion. in small skirmishes they always loose.

Shouldn't we ? .
What do you suggest sir ?
invasion needs 4x bigger attack force we don't have that.
and india is just 2x bigger force so they dont have that either. so in their ignorance when they attack we can chop em up to good size in no time. number wise their army is 2x , air force is 1.3x and navy is 2.5x

number's are not on their side if they attack. if we attack we have no chance without chinese front openeing up.

we do these mock excercises everyday. we can't invade them even if all our foces from west are on east. we won't simply win. and if india invades first they loose their 2x suprimacy in numbers with in days. they need 4x bigger army which they don't have at this moment.

india knows it will loose in small action. their best bet is large scale invasion. in small skirmishes they always loose.

and india is just 2x bigger force so they dont have that either. so in their ignorance when they attack we can chop em up to good size in no time. number wise their army is 2x , air force is 1.3x and navy is 2.5x

number's are not on their side if they attack. if we attack we have no chance without chinese front openeing up.

we do these mock excercises everyday. we can't invade them even if all our foces from west are on east. we won't simply win. and if india invades first they loose their 2x suprimacy in numbers with in days. they need 4x bigger army which they don't have at this moment.
Totally agreed .

During invasion a buildup if China only builds up its forces on Indian border Indians will be forced to direct their assets on Indo-china border. And they will lose their number supremacy further.

I don't think they will anything. In a conflict with Pakistan there are no chances of India coming out if in a position to counter China and US doesn't want that.

During invasion a buildup if China only builds up its forces on Indian border Indians will be forced to direct their assets on Indo-china border. And they will lose their number supremacy further.

I don't think they will anything. In a conflict with Pakistan there are no chances of India coming out if in a position to counter China and US doesn't want that.

I have strong doubts that China would do, what you are saying. They have never done such a thing in the past. During all past Indo-Pak armed conflicts, they only provided certain limited and calculated support. I am certain that Pakistan's establishment is fully aware of this thing.

I have strong doubts that China would do, what you are saying. They have never done such a thing in the past. During all past Indo-Pak armed conflicts, they only provided certain limited and calculated support. I am certain that Pakistan's establishment is fully aware of this thing.
During previous wars China itself was dependent on other countries. Not this time. And I am not talking about China will actively take a part only a build up.

if india attacks we dont need chinese to show force or come on borders. indian forces are vintage and only 13 to 13.5 lakh . pakistani forces are 6 to 7 lakh. its just twice big number. airforce is just 1.3x bigger. naval is 2.5x they have no chance if they attack. may be slight push in the beginging but losses in over all war. ofcourse we would loose alot too but india wont be able to win. and we can defend easily they need 4x military power which they dont have in 2019 - 2020.

that's why all pakistaniz are ready to fight . morals are high deep down we all want them to start it.. who knows kashmiriz might hit the in the back too while we are fighting.

Last edited:
During previous wars China itself was dependent on other countries. Not this time.

No. That is not the case. During those times, China was far more independent of other countries and free from their influences, than it is now.

And I am not talking about China will actively take a part only a build up.

Of course, I am also talking about an offensive buildup, nothing beyond that. I am close to certain that they wouldn't do that. Their support to Pakistan has always been well calculated and duly restrained.

No. That is not the case. During those times, China was far more independent of other countries and free from their influences, than it is now.
I am talking about militarily and financial terms.

Of course, I am also talking about an offensive buildup, nothing beyond that. I am close to certain that they wouldn't do that. Their support to Pakistan has always been well calculated and duly restrained.
They need an ally in Indian ocean if they want to avoid a blockade in Indian ocean and to bypass malacca strait.

They need an ally in Indian ocean if they want to avoid a blockade in Indian ocean and to bypass malacca strait.
in a few years Bangladesh will be in chinese camp and they will have a 2nd ally in the indian ocean. one which actually can make a difference. but do bangalis have back bone to stand up against india? time will tell. they can't even stand up againt burma for now.

Of course, I am also talking about military and financial status. They are much stronger now; but they were far more independent then.

You are providing a justification and reason. But, my assessment is that they are not going to do anything, which you are thinking. Of course, they will extend help, in certain select areas and spheres.

About China, there are certain things, in historical perspective, which come to my mind; but I don't want to post them, because under the prevailing circumstances, it would serve no good purpose.

Back
Top Bottom