What's new

Defending AJK

Wrath

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
So based on the war mongering of BJP and IA chief . India might be planning something big this time. What can it be ? To what extent ? Would they be taking risks again after 27th Feb ? . Also what if there's no false attack and Pakistan fails to get any attention on Kashmir issue at UNGA ? . Will IK gov and Pak establishment still pursue our " Shah-rag " diplomatically or will there be some military action ? . What will Pakistan do ? .

1)Engage in conventional war ? .

2) Try something like Operation Gibraltar ?

3) Precision strikes by Airforce

4) Putting civil unrest , continuous assasinations of famous figures , riots , supplying weapons to Independence movements especially to Kasmiris and Sikhs ?

5) Engage in highly active BAT attacks on strategically important points on LOC ? .

6) Do something on Kargil/ Siachen ?

Hoping to get views from all members of PDF .

Initial response will be number 3.

PAF are the vanguard, the gatekeepers of the bounteous realm.

What ensues depends on the outcome of that.

We will not think about responding. We will respond.

One thing is clear, Pakistan won't get any tangible support from the international community SPECIALLY the Arabs. They might pay you lip service at best.

If India does strike then

A. It will ensure that there is enough justification for it, in the form of a false flag perhaps.

B. The instigation is just below the tresh hold which ensures that China doesn't get involved militarily.

So Pakistan has to fight this alone albeit there might be back end support from China in the form of intelligence/ordinance etc.

Personally, I doubt India will attack AJK.

I don't think that the sequential progression, of the war, if it is going to happen, can be predicted in advance. But, I believe, that it would take very ugly turns, for both India and Pakistan.

Sir but will our establishment be willing it without any agression from indian side

I don't think that the sequential progression, of the war, if it is going to happen, can be predicted in advance. But, I believe, that it would take very ugly turns, for both India and Pakistan.
Agreed to you

It will always be air force strike on the name of so called terrorist camp in AJK, Pakistan army should understand that modern warfare is all about air power. They should surrender at least 25% of their defence budget for PAF. Without improving air power , Pakistan left with no option other than remain silent on IAF upcoming strikes in Pakistani Kashmir.

Last edited:
It will always be air force strike on the name of so called terrorist camp in AJK, Pakistan army should understand that modern warfare is all about air power they should surrender at least 25% of their defence budget for PAF. Without improving air power , Pakistan left with no option other than remain silent on IAF upcoming strikes in Pakistani Kashmir.
Not completely true. Missiles will be equally important.

• Let me say I am a not military or have any kind of expertise here but I believe establishing air superiority over Pakistan airspace will be the objective of PAF. This will need to happen immediately. Whether that air superiority includes an air strike against enemy formations or air defences or airfields is debatable. We may preferentially use missiles or even drones to assault the enemy so as not to risk pilots. But air superiority is surely necessary as the initial riposte in order to cancel IAF cover for any threat of ground advance.

This tactic would turn the battle immediately into a missile/artillery stand off and would hopefully stop an overwhelming ground assault. Pakistan can handle them in attritional warfare hence a ground assault must be thwarted at all costs.

The unknown quantity is the naval threat.

Any real expert is most welcome to correct me

emergency mandetary military service to be activated urgently.

• Let me say I am a not military or have any kind of expertise here but I believe establishing air superiority over Pakistan airspace will be the objective of PAF. This will need to happen immediately. Whether that air superiority includes an air strike against enemy formations or air defences or airfields is debatable. We may preferentially use missiles or even drones to assault the enemy so as not to risk pilots. But air superiority is surely necessary as the initial riposte in order to cancel IAF cover for any threat of ground advance.
This tactic would turn the battle immediately into a missile/artillery stand off and would hopefully stop an overwhelming ground assault. Pakistan can handle them in attritional warfare hence a ground assault must be thwarted at all costs.

The unknown quantity is the naval threat.

Any real expert is most welcome to correct me
does any one knew what is the share of PAF in Pakistan defence budget ??

Do not even expect Kashmir issue to be resolved at the end of Imran Khan’s talk in UN. That is just one of the step to gain world’s attention toward Kashmir issue.
UN is not capable enough to deal with this issue.
At the end, we just gonna witness a limited war.
As per my information, troops are being deployed to eastern border from western border.
This would be last option of Pakistan to speak at UN floor.

One of the retired fauji mentioned

I have a feeling that after the UN General assembly session things might heat up, India won't back down and now they are even talking aggressively about AJK , Pakistani people patience is getting short on Govt to do something , and Pakistani govt is running out of options TBH . If the world failed to do anything , and India did try to repeat Pulwama kind of drama , things will escalate faster than expected .

Back
Top Bottom