Dedicated to General Hameed Gul: Man of Honor

The thread has been cleaned and dedicated to Hameed Gul sahab.All Pakistanis who are his fans are most welcome to post images into his remorse.Others,who disagree are requested to respect other people's views and leave them alone showing condolences to man who was patriot anyways.In case of abuse,violations or attempts to hurt anyone's sentiments warnings and negative ratings would be handed over...they can imagine of dire consequences.

I still see the disgusting posts by Pak members like Oscar and Hyperion left up. So all in all, justice has not been done.

Hyperion's offensive post has been removed as well..as far as oscar is concerned,I have seen his post as well..it is just a response towards hyperion's post.

buttons_10.jpg

Hyperion's offensive post has been removed as well..as far as oscar is concerned,I have seen his post as well..it is just a response towards hyperion's post.

buttons_10.jpg
Slav defence you are an active and fair moderator. I hope people can see how patriotic and sincere this man was for his country and never meant any harm to us.

My friend,
True,Let us not discuss as it will attract people who disagree with your point of view.However,it is undeniable fact that he was a true patriot and our asset.We need to learn from past and nourish our generations with better knowledge of deen,iman,warfare and peace!

My friend,
True,Let us not discuss as it will attract people who disagree with your point of view.However,it is undeniable fact that he was a true patriot and our asset.We need to learn from past and nourish our generations with better knowledge of deen,iman,warfare and peace!

IMG_20150816_160121.jpg

It can't get more tragic than this.
RIP both

your actions shouldn't be dictated by the bad behaviour of other posters. this is not how you should be identified and known.
there is no excuse to copy and get baited into same behaviour.

Irfan Sahab thank you for that rhetorical statement. But unfortunately on a Pakistani Defense forum A Legend, A Hero, A Valiant son of the soil, is abused and slandered by NOT ONLY indians, but a so called Pakistani TTA, and a moderator cheered them on. Sad and disgusting day in PDF's history. IF I were you, since you are an ex-serviceman, I'd throw in the towel and make it clear, that I will not be part of the admin of a site for whom money is more important, than National Dignity.

At least @TankMan had the courage and dignity, to take on that stupid so called wannabe gora, african doctor!
Tank MAn 16 Aug 2015.PNG

My question still remains unanswered, why weren't bans handed out? Why were the indians, TTA and mod allowed to run free? One is forced to ask this question, "Is this a Defense Forum, or a children's playground?"

Forget the rest of the admin team, when you became a mod, I had very high expectations from you. My fault - I apologize.

Irfan Sahab than you for that rehtorical statement. But unfortunately on a Pakistani Defense forum A Legend, A Hero, A Valiant son of the soil, is abused and slandered by NOT ONLY indians, but a so called Pakistani TTA, and a moderator cheered them on. Sad and disgusting day in PDF's history. IF I were you, since you are an ex-serviceman, I'd throw in the towel and make it clear, that I will not be part of the admin of a site for whom money is more important, that National Dignity.

At least @TankMan had the courage and dignity, to take on that stupid so called wannabe gora, african doctor! View attachment 247607

My question still remains unanswered, why weren't bans handed out? Why were the indians, TTA and mod allowed to run free? One is forced to ask this question, "Is this a Defense Forum, or a children's playground?"

Forget the rest of the admin team, when you became a mod, I had very high expectations from you. My fault - I apologize.

Haad hoti hain yaar, Ye liberals sab harami hain.

Please,do not complain us if trolls are attracted again.Upon you people's request action has been taken.Warnings are issued by manticore and abusive posts are deleted by me and irfan sahab so that you all could express your deep condolences to Hameed sahab.Kindly let other Pakistanis express their sadness and let us not deviate from topic.Plus,if any poster are having any complains regarding title holder's post,they are most welcome to open up a thread at GHQ.

Haad hoti hain yaar, Ye liberals sab harami hain.

There is no harm in being a liberal, but when you don't respect the other persons point of view, then are you a liberal, or a closed minded bigot?

A TTA made a remark, that somebody on his death bed in CMH Rawalpindi said XYZ. That was an "opinion", what is sitting in front of our eyes is the "Battle of Chawinda, DG MO, DG MI, DG ISI," plus a lot of other things that cannot be disclosed on a public forum!! He was a person who gave his blood and sweat, for this country. Worked tirelessly day and night. These are achievements & accomplishments, only a moron would deny! And a sub human would ridicule!

Although my relegion taught me that there are no enemy once the person is dead but I remember his words on talk show I watched on YouTube

"Yeh to sirf 10 -11 they, kya halat hogi inki agar humne kasab jaise 50 ~ bande bhej diye India main"

There is no harm in being a liberal, but when you don't respect the other persons point of view, they are you a liberal or a closed minded bigot?

A TTA made a remark, that somebody on his death bed in CMH Rawalpindi said XYZ. That was an "opinion", what is sitting in front of our eyes is the "Battle of Chawinda, DG MO, DG MI, DG ISI," plus a lot of other things that cannot be disclosed on a public forum!! He was a person who gave his blood and sweat, for this country. Worked tirelessly day and night. These are achievements & accomplishments, only a moron would deny! And a sub human would ridicule!

I believe he was president of the Fauji foundation as well. See the liberal elements in Pakistani media and their followers have a certain agenda and they are paid by a certain enemy neighbor to push the propaganda.

Thank God moderator and think tank analysts are now thinking in right direction. Since morning people were posting crap and even one think tank analyst, out of his mind tried to prove himself intellectual of this century ignoring the dignity of man in question. He was legend and brain with muscles during his tenure. His legacy is the pride of the nation.

1. A true Ghazi of modern times, the General devoted his post-retirement life to serving not only his people but the Muslim diaspora. He had a clear Pan-Islamic vision that attracted Muslims from all over. He was truly the Keeper of Conscience for contemporary Pakistan and Pakistanis. To the struggling and oppressed Muslims everywhere he was an inspiration always ready to advise and help.

2. Quite recently the General had fainted on the dais in a seminar. Unfortunately he did not slow down but kept working in full tempo. I had called him to greet Eid Mubarik and he had sounded fine. But that, it turns out, was misleading.

3. For the last few months the General had been devoting himself to address the Rohingya issue. He had taken this up as a challenge realizing well that the Rohingya Genocide is the worst of its kind in modern history. Worse is the fact that not many people knew about the extent of the problem and the magnitude of the atrocities by the Burmese. Next month he was to organize an international seminar to project this issue to the world media and leaders. He had planned that the President of Pakistan would be the chief guest at this seminar. The Ghazi was exerting overtime for the success of this seminar.

4. May Allah SWT grant him Jannat ul Ferdaus.