Dedicated to General Hameed Gul: Man of Honor

Aur tum sirf bhashan detey rehna karna kuch nihin. On you face these Bharti Hindutvawadi dogs are ridiculing a General of your Army, celebrating his death and you are giving us lecture instead of holding their filthy tongues. Your Bharati TTs spare no chance negatively rating Pakistanis even for saying something indirectly to their filthy soldiers occupying Kashmir, killing innocents and raping underage girls and here these swine are literally celebrating the death of a General and not one Mod or admin dared to touched them. This morning when I visited this thread, I literally reported dozens of extremely profane posts. I did not rate them negative (though every single post deserved to be rated) because the pro-Bharati Admin and mods would reverse all those ratings and insult me. Who to blame when our own are not on our side. The mods and admins have no respect for the Generals of Pakistan hence these swine are allowed to regurgitate filth unabated.

@Slav Defence Chairman saab, aa kar tamasha dekho kaisey tumharey Generals ko gaaliyan pad rahi hein aur humein akhlaq aur sabar key bhashan deyeh jaa rahey hein.

View attachment 247559

But at last this secret has dawned to the whole world
Concern for honor has departed from Taimur’s household
rrrr.jpg

Condolences to his near and dear. May his soul achieve peace atleast in after life, far it was much perturbed in his own admission, in this life

Well, it is at once interesting and ironic that my very first contribution in defence.pk forum is about a person that I have long been quite concerned about. The concern(s) rose from his real and perceived past and recent past roles in Pakistani military political dynamics as they affected India.

Conspiracy theories abound around such a man - both as a past director of the notorious ISI as well as the kind of public posture he chose to maintain after retirement.

I'd consider him one of the architects of the mujaheddin gorilla tactics that jihadi outfits used against India in Kashmir. He claimed these were trainings done in the context of Russian invasion in Afghanistan but re-applied in Kashmir. Many outside of Pakistan of course saw little purpose in such a statement.

His recent past TV diatribes are legion amongst the identity seeking youth in Pakistan's cyber realm. The choice being Zaid Hamid or Hamil Gul, the latter scored really well since he could claim personal knowledge of military and ISI affairs even while weaving in near-claiphate destiny just as virulently as Zaid Hamid, but cloaked a little less in religion and a lot more as Austin Powers type spy trade.

All title holders and posters are most respectfully requested to stop throwing crap at a man who has passed away.General (rtd) Hameed Gul was man of honour,one of the greatest brains of his time,an ex-DG ISI...a man,whom we trusted,respected and loved for his bravery,dedication and dare to stand up against one of the biggest powers-the soviets of that time.We wouldn't have succeeded if he wasn't there to guide us against a super power.
Every plan has benefits and consequences as well,especially if not executed or handled or closed properly.He was amongst the creme of think tanks whom we lost.
It is really sad for me to type few words of praise.They are not enough to define who Hameed Gul was.We dedicate this day to him and this thread has been dedicated to his memories,his past,his success and bravery.

Warning:This is condolence thread,if somebody has hormonal imbalance and inability to show few lines of condolences are most welcome to leave or else get ready for warnings and ratings upon abuse.

We can expect abuse from India and Indian-Afghan sympathizer.
Please monitor Irani users because i experienced them more hatred towards our General.

I talk to those where I see a chance of improvement. those that are beyond reproach are never bothered by me.
as for troll posts of Indians are concerned, they are removed from the thread.

if you want me to curse them and then go to their homes and break their computers then sorry I cant do that.
a troll wins if you play into his game.
Best thing to do from this point is to please go through this thread, still some trolling, and threads on the same topic.
Hamid Gul- no more
Then there are those who are indirectly ridiculing his death, note that this member has posted many such similar posts in the thread.
General rtd Hamid Gul died due to brain hemorrhage | Page 13

We can expect abuse from India and Indian-Afghan sympathizer.
Please monitor Irani users because i experienced them more hatred towards our General.

I am browsing this thread and observing such people who have insoluble dilemma of adolescence.When Pakistani posters are not allowed to abuse a dead Indian soldier who committed a suicide then how cannot we thwart them in doing so..every dead soldier deserves respect and honor.We will hand out ratings as well.

regards

I am browsing this thread and observing such people who have insoluble dilemma of adolescence.When Pakistani posters are not allowed to abuse a dead Indian soldier who committed a suicide then how cannot we thwart them in doing so..every dead soldier deserves respect and honor.We will hand out ratings as well.

regards

I believe there are some Pakistani posters that also abused the man. What about them?

Well, it is at once interesting and ironic that my very first contribution in defence.pk forum is about a person that I have long been quite concerned about. The concern(s) rose from his real and perceived past and recent past roles in Pakistani military political dynamics as they affected India.

Conspiracy theories abound around such a man - both as a past director of the notorious ISI as well as the kind of public posture he chose to maintain after retirement.

I'd consider him one of the architects of the mujaheddin gorilla tactics that jihadi outfits used against India in Kashmir. He claimed these were trainings done in the context of Russian invasion in Afghanistan but re-applied in Kashmir. Many outside of Pakistan of course saw little purpose in such a statement.

His recent past TV diatribes are legion amongst the identity seeking youth in Pakistan's cyber realm. The choice being Zaid Hamid or Hamil Gul, the latter scored really well since he could claim personal knowledge of military and ISI affairs even while weaving in near-claiphate destiny just as virulently as Zaid Hamid, but cloaked a little less in religion and a lot more as Austin Powers type spy trade.

Overall the man's assessment of himself far exceeded his reality
General Gul's death is not good news for you.
Your hatred towards Kashmiri muslims in the form of fake encounters, mass murders and rapes is the main cause of their struggle (armed struggle). Every militant organisation actively working in kashmir was raised by local people so there is no need to blame our General for entire situation.
Keep in your mind you will not hold kashmir easily.

One of the key players of the Dollar jihad in Afghanistan.

He and his family lived a life of luxury throughout the jihad while the poor young men were mercilessly fed to the meat grinder that does not seem to stop even to this day.

wow! did not expect such a harsh assessment from a Pakistani in Pakistan, though I have read such conclusions from others before. But the question is, even if these charges are well founded, once he dies, does that leave any lasting damage in the policy regime

General Gul's death is not good news for you.
Your hatred towards Kashmiri muslims in the form of fake encounters, mass murders and rapes is the main cause of their struggle (armed struggle). Every militant organisation actively working in kashmir was raised by local people so there is no need to blame our General for entire situation.
Keep in your mind you will not hold kashmir easily.

None of this is true ofcourse but this being a condolence thread, it is not the right place for you to raise these allegations.

Look at the following statement. A Bharati TT rated this post negatively giving reason that death of a soldier cant be celebrated. I tried to defend this post and requested a reversal of the unjustified negative rating but in return I was given a page -long lecture.

"If he hadn't killed himself by now he might have been raping or killing some Kashmiri innocent."

Now rating the above was justified but celebrating the death of late General Hameed Gul is ok. It is this hypocrisy that boils my blood. A Bharti occupation force soldier's haram suicide death is required to be mourned but General Hameed Gul death deserves to be ridiculed. Amazing, truly amazing.

I cannot help but think a foreign intelligence could have had hand in this, seems too sudden

The thread has been cleaned and dedicated to Hameed Gul sahab.All Pakistanis who are his fans are most welcome to post images into his remorse.Others,who disagree are requested to respect other people's views and leave them alone showing condolences to man who was patriot anyways.In case of abuse,violations or attempts to hurt anyone's sentiments warnings and negative ratings would be handed over...they can imagine of dire consequences.
Indians are also requested to be careful before making posts here.We respected and harshly treated Pakistani posters for ridiculing death of Indian soldier who committed suicide and we will do same if they meant to show mischief and abuse towards a Pakistani general who has passed away.