What's new

Dedicated to General Hameed Gul: Man of Honor

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about those who have insulted Gen Gul on this very thread? Don't they deserve -ve ratings?
your actions shouldn't be dictated by the bad behaviour of other posters. this is not how you should be identified and known.
there is no excuse to copy and get baited into same behaviour.

Its extremely unethical to curse or abuse someone just on the moment he took his last breath especially knowing that the person is liked by the majority.People should respect the sentiments/opinions of the majority otherwise what difference is left then between you and those Extremist Mullas/Terrorist who raise their guns and tongues the moment they see anyone disagreeing with the viewpoint?

There are ways and proper time to express one's disagreement with a deceased's ideology...

Stop being a Jungli Please!

@balixd @Jango I guess he is the only guy in PA history who transitioned from DG MI to DG ISI .
Yes, as far as the part of history we have been told.....and not only on DG level but DDG & Director level too.....
and i believe the case of Gen Hamid Gul is an example for us that why such a transition is not allowed...

Taliban came to power in 1996. But they existed long before that.
I Guess From Vedic Times
BTW, are you sure that "Taliban" is India's nightmare? Last I heard, it was your army that was desperately fighting the Taliban, not the Indian army.
Word Taliban in Takreek Tikfiri Pakistan doesn't means that they are related to Afghan Taliban,and all of TTP remember are no known to anyone.
Taliban doesn't exist in India, and never will - because their ideology will find no support here. But they flourish in Pakistan, because many Pakistanis revere and support them.
Who are fighting Occupiers in Kashmir
There is a TTP, but no TTI.
Of course there is RSS,Modi,Prohat and Sawmi then there is no room for TTI

:pakistan:پاکستان ایک سچے اور محبِ وطن مجاہد سے محروم ہوگیا:pakistan:
جنرل حمید گُل کو سلام۔​
جنرل حمید گل صاحب میرے پسندیدہ ترین تجزیہ نگارتھے۔ جو مشکل وقت میں قوم کا اعتماد بڑھایا کرتے تھے اور امید کی ایک روشن کرن تھے۔ جن کو اب ہمیشہ اچھے اور سنہرے لفظوں میں یاد کیا رکھا جائے گا۔

اللَّهُمَّ اغْفِرْ لَهُ وَارْحَمْهُ وَعَافِهِ وَاعْفُ عَنْهُ وَأَکْرِمْ نُزُلَهُ وَوَسِّعْ مُدْخَلَهُ وَاغْسِلْهُبِالْمَائِ وَالثَّلْجِ وَالْبَرَدِ وَنَقِّهِ مِنْ الْخَطَايَا کَمَا نَقَّيْتَ الثَّوْبَ الْأَبْيَضَ مِنْ الدَّنَسِ وَأَبْدِلْهُ دَارًا خَيْرًا مِنْ دَارِهِ وَأَهْلًا خَيْرًا مِنْ أَهْلِهِ وَزَوْجًا خَيْرًا مِنْ زَوْجِهِ وَأَدْخِلْهُ الْجَنَّةَ وَأَعِذْهُ مِنْ عَذَابِ الْقَبْرِ أَوْ مِنْ عَذَابِ النَّارِ(
یا اللہ اس کو بخش اور رحم کر اور اسے عافیت عطا فرما اور اسے معاف فرما اور اس کے اترنے کو مکرم بنادے اور اس کی قبر کو کشادہ فرما اور اسے پانی برف اور اولوں سے دھو دے اور اس کے گناہوں کو اس طرح صاف کر دے جیسا کہ سفید کپڑا میل کچیل سے صاف ہو جاتا ہے اور اسے کے گھر کے بدلے بہتر گھر عطا فرما اور اسے جنت میں داخل فرما اور عذاب قبر سے بچا اور جہنم کے عذاب سے بچا
إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ..​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom