What's new

Dedicated to General Hameed Gul: Man of Honor

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy had alot of blood on his hand. In addition to that, he dragged the name of Islam into the gutter by using Islam as tool in employment of American foreign policy and for American strategic benefits, in the process enormously damaging Afghanistan and even Pakistan itself.
Typical persian propaganda.
Hold your tongue among our respected general.
He liberated Afghanistan and maintained peace.
Iran was the real trouble creator for Afghanistan and it's destruction. You supported northern alliance thugs and warlords to maintain your grip in this region.

RIP general sahib.We cannot forget what you did for this country during the soviet invasion,otherwise we all would be speaking russian now.
You will always live in our hearts and minds.

your actions shouldn't be dictated by the bad behaviour of other posters. this is not how you should be identified and known.
there is no excuse to copy and get baited into same behaviour.
Aur tum sirf bhashan detey rehna karna kuch nihin. On you face these Bharti Hindutvawadi dogs are ridiculing a General of your Army, celebrating his death and you are giving us lecture instead of holding their filthy tongues. Your Bharati TTs spare no chance negatively rating Pakistanis even for saying something indirectly to their filthy soldiers occupying Kashmir, killing innocents and raping underage girls and here these swine are literally celebrating the death of a General and not one Mod or admin dared to touched them. This morning when I visited this thread, I literally reported dozens of extremely profane posts. I did not rate them negative (though every single post deserved to be rated) because the pro-Bharati Admin and mods would reverse all those ratings and insult me. Who to blame when our own are not on our side. The mods and admins have no respect for the Generals of Pakistan hence these swine are allowed to regurgitate filth unabated.

@Slav Defence Chairman saab, aa kar tamasha dekho kaisey tumharey Generals ko gaaliyan pad rahi hein aur humein akhlaq aur sabar key bhashan deyeh jaa rahey hein.

Capture.JPG

But at last this secret has dawned to the whole world
Concern for honor has departed from Taimur’s household

Last edited:
The correct way to report a post is to click the report button on the bottom left of the post and write the reason of reporting when asked-
Quoting a post and replying "Post Reported" is for stupid people-

I know how to do that and did that too. Replying was just to let that "stupid person" know that his post is reported.

Aur tum sirf bhashan detey rehna karna kuch nihin. On you face these Bharti Hindutvawadi dogs are ridiculing a General of your Army, celebrating his death and you are giving us lecture instead of holding their filthy tongues. Your Bharati TTs spare no chance negatively rating Pakistanis even for saying something indirectly to their filthy soldiers occupying Kashmir, killing innocents and raping underage girls and here these swine are literally celebrating the death of a General and not one Mod or admin dared to touched them. This morning when I visited this thread, I literally reported dozens of extremely profane posts. I did not rate them negative (though every single post deserved to be rated) because the pro-Bharati Admin and mods would reverse all those ratings and insult me. Who to blame when our own are not on our side. The mods and admins have no respect for the Generals of Pakistan hence these swine are allowed to regurgitate filth unabated.

@Slav Defence Chairman saab, aa kar tamasha dekho kaisey tumharey Generals ko gaaliyan pad rahi hein aur humein akhlaq aur sabar key bhashan deyeh jaa rahey hein.

View attachment 247559

But at last this secret has dawned to the whole world
Concern for honor has departed from Taimur’s household
I talk to those where I see a chance of improvement. those that are beyond reproach are never bothered by me.
as for troll posts of Indians are concerned, they are removed from the thread.

if you want me to curse them and then go to their homes and break their computers then sorry I cant do that.
a troll wins if you play into his game.

All title holders and posters are most respectfully requested to stop throwing crap at a man who has passed away.General (rtd) Hameed Gul was man of honor,one of the greatest brains of his time,an ex-DG ISI...a man,whom we trusted,respected and loved for his bravery.He had dedication and dare to stand up against one of the biggest powers-the soviets of that time.We wouldn't have succeeded if he wasn't there to guide us against a super power.
Every plan has benefits and consequences as well,especially if not executed or handled or closed properly.He was amongst the creme of think tanks whom we lost.
It is really sad for me to type few words of praise.They are not enough to define who Hameed Gul was.We dedicate this day to him and this thread has been dedicated to his memories,his past,his success and bravery.

Warning:This is condolence thread,if somebody has hormonal imbalance and inability to show few lines of condolences are most welcome to leave or else get ready for warnings and negative ratings upon abuse,which will not be reversed in anyway.

Regards

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom