What's new

Dedicated to General Hameed Gul: Man of Honor

Status
Not open for further replies.
The late Gen was a neo-con if we have to give him a label that's why he was used by the US to do their dirty work during the 80s. He was a staunch supporter of gulbedin hekmatyar group which tried to come into power after the soviets left. He had a huge ego and was difficult to rein in as DG ISI in the 90s and was transferred as DG HIT by Gen Asif Nawaz. He refused and resigned calling the transfer an insult to his dignity. As a retd Gen and a TV personality his views were not in convergence with the times. He did not make many friends.
May Allah grant him peace in the heavenly abode.

Hameed Gul Admits ISI involvement in Pak Politics.

The late Gen was a neo-con if we have to give him a label that's why he was used by the US to do their dirty work during the 80s. He was a staunch supporter of gulbedin hekmatyar group which tried to come into power after the soviets left. He had a huge ego and was difficult to rein in as DG ISI in the 90s and was transferred as DG HIT by Gen Asif Nawaz. He refused and resigned calling the transfer an insult to his dignity. As a retd Gen and a TV personality his views were not in convergence with the times. He did not make many friends.
May Allah grant him peace in the heavenly abode.
You are wrong. General Gul was serving under General Zia and being abound by the military discipline, he did what he was ordered to do by his superior commander and it is as simple as this.

That could be the reason of getting rid of Gen. Asif Nawaz.

Hameed gul was a legacy and the Saudi mafia and terrorists used him to the core.

He blatantly admits of using ISI in pak politics that is horrible.

They polluted politicians and politics to give them bad name.
It was Bhutto who got ISI involved into politics and established a political wing in ISI. Your fine knowledge makes you remember who was heading ISI during Bhutto's regime? At-least learn the subject before talking.

Ofcourse hameed gul was a tattoo and partner in crime of the criminal generals like zia ul haq.
he was just doing his job even if it was to pollute Pak.
And you are a disgusting being who does not know how to conduct debate with civility and how to address a deceased person.

Clipboard01.jpg

"That they alone are blest with speech how proud these humans be,
Yet, ignorant, they lack the art to use it gracefully.”

Last edited:
It was Bhutoo who got ISI involved into politics and established a political wing in ISI. Your fine knowledge makes you remember who was heading ISI during Bhutto's regime? At-least learn the subject before talking.

Please..... isi was involved in politics since the beginning log before the Bhutto and you can listen again to the interview of Hameed gul. Bhutto just made it official.

Please..... isi was involved in politics since the beginning log before the Bhutto and you can listen again to the interview of Hameed gul. Bhutto just made it official.
Because you say so?

This guy had alot of blood on his hand. In addition to that, he dragged the name of Islam into the gutter by using Islam as tool in employment of American foreign policy and for American strategic benefits, in the process enormously damaging Afghanistan and even Pakistan itself.

This guy had alot of blood on his hand. In addition to that, he dragged the name of Islam into the gutter by using Islam as tool in employment of American foreign policy and for American strategic benefits, in the process enormously damaging Afghanistan and even Pakistan itself.
Do you even know that he was DG ISI only between 1987-89? Before him it was General Akhter Abdul Rahman? You guys know nothing yet have gall to speak as if you know everything. Better take care of your own country that is pretty deep in gutter in the shit defecated by your mullah regime.

I know he hurt you all indians internally...but you know what he used to say was that the history will remember the qoute so that no one slse will say that..."Pakistan defeated russia with us help,,,,,,,And pakistan defeated Us with us help"

RIP...

God is the greatest of all justices so let's leave the judging to him.

My personal opinion is that General Gul did what he had to for what he believed was in the best interests of his country. It is hypocritical to denounce him now that he is dead without understanding the context of his decisions.

As an Indian I might hate him naturally but I can't deny him respect for being a patriot and a soldier.

My suggestion to fellow Indians is to offer their condolences and move on.

It is cowardice to bad - mouth the dead.

Regards

Person responsible for creating every imaginable evil in Pakistan finally bites the dust...... may Allah judge him harshly for all his transgressions and innocents blood. Almighty is all knowing.

He was a controversial man, some loved him and some hated him. He himself hated India with passion. But I am not entirely sure, through his India hatred, which country he caused more harm to-- India or Pakistan. I actually think, in the long run, Pakistanis like him are good for India although he might mastermind a terrorist attack or two in India. I am not even talking about Afghanistan here, his other playground.

Last edited:
He was a Lion who roared and tore apart the enemies of Pakistan. As for his political role and IJI he was just following Army Chief orders. As for his support for Jihadis he did good job and that was state policy than so stop acting like strategic experts when you know nothing. He was a true soldier of ALLAH and his beloved RADOOL SAW.
558689_687178668013173_1433310382_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom