Dedicated to General Hameed Gul: Man of Honor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swearing.
Arguing over the burning of women.
Silly twitter posts.

You name it, this thread has it.

The thread has been blocked.

Right I'll open the thread. Please heed my words, no swearing (that includes at the deceased), no arguing over faith, no personal slander and do not go off-topic.
You will be given refractions if you do so. I took me quite a while to clear things up.
Hi,

Thank you so much my lord !

Justice has been served

People die everyday but what's terrifying is how one is so alive, giving an interview on June 30, fast forward a month he's dead.

You just never know when death is coming, no matter who you are. When it comes, nothing can save you.
Hi,

That's the most shocking and painful part

انّا للہ و انّا الیہ راجعون

General saheb was a great man.

He got retirement in 1991 while your nightmares known as Taliban got Power in 1996....
Jahilon key moon lagney ki zaroorat nehin.

Inna Lillahi wa Inna Ilayhi Irajiun
As for some of the other posters who consider themselves to be holier than and are busy slinging mud at a man who has passed away, none of us are in any position to judge him. Difficult circumstances call for difficult decisions, some of which may be 'wrong' - And now that he can not defend himself or his decisions, all the mudslinging is just cheap pot-shots at a dead man. Typical of Indians, disappointing of some fellow Pakistanis.
Without people like him our nuclear program was never going to get completed. Enough said. I am glad that unlike many others, you got guts so say what every patriotic Pakistani must say on the death of a patriotic to core General of Pakistan Army. Thank you.

outrageous attitude. @WebMaster Please remove negative posts of PDF Senseless Think Tanks
Ignorant attitude to be precise. Very sad to see that a person who served selflessly as a tank commander on Chawinda front in 1965 war, who served as DG MI and DG ISI is being ridiculed like this. The following couplet sums it all:

Capture.JPG

Today Pakistan lost a valiant son, and a true Patriot. One who spent his life serving his motherland without prejudice.
I never met him officially, but on personal terms, because of my father. For a man who had held important positions like DG MI, DG ISI, Corps commander etc. he was very humble, and a true gentleman. Irrespective of what people say, I personally saw him help people from our minority communities, Hindus and Christians alike. Inside he was a soft-hearted person, who genuinely cared about the people around him as well as the common man. He was a true patriot, who will be surely missed.
View attachment 247468
Sir, your kind words are highly appreciated. Thank you very much indeed. May Allah bless you.

For goodness sake folks the "Man is Dead" what he did in the past may or may not coincide with your thoughts and liking but to malign him at this particular instance is just uncalled for.
My humble request is to leave the debate on his past doings and pray for his soul (if possible).
Sir you are expecting too much for ignorant haters.

Don't compare him with OBL, Fazal Ullah etc, He was not terrorist, suicide Trainer.
Who is demanding respect for worldly deed? What he did will be prosecuted by God.
It is because of these ignorant and hateful Pakistanis, Bhartis get encouraged to bark here.

Capture.JPG

But at last this secret has dawned to the whole world
Concern for honor has departed from Taimur’s household.”

May Allah bless him with Jannat ul firdous.
Some intellectual midgets we have on this forum are bashing the guy for decisions he took while in office. It is very easy to utter incoherent gibberish on an anonymous internet forum, but when faced with real-life decisions that could have, quite literally, ended our very existence--Hameed Gul was decisive, brave, and did what he thought was best for Pakistan. It is very easy to criticize somebody in hindsight...but when you are actually dealing with a war involving super powers, your enemies, and your allies--and the very future of your country is at stake--you have to make some decisions that are not "perfect."
Hamid Gul was more patriotic than all of these midgets combined. He gave more to Pakistan than all of these midgets combined. And he commands more respect amongst Pakistanis than all of these midgets-yet-wanna be intellectuals.
Blaming entire post-soviet fiasco in Afghanistan solely on Gen. Hameed Gul shows the intellectual caliber of midgets we have. Hameed Gul wanted to deweaponize the mujahiddeen factions in Afghanistan after the soviets left. However, a particular superpower did not allow that and had Gen. Gul removed from ISI and the Army within 1.5 years of his de-weaponization proposal. And what followed is history.
Disagreements are a right. However, the standards of civility must be followed.
I'm truly saddened by General sahab's death. A respected man who truly believed in his cause and loved his nation through and through.
Some men rise to the top and serve their nations, while others are "analysts" and "Senior Mods" on an anonymous, irrelevant internet forum and bash the men with real-life accomplishments. :)
@Icarus @Xeric and other active-duty officers of Pakistan Army might be able to explain his legacy better though (both in negative and positive way, I might add).
Thank you very much Sir. May Allah bless you.

Dr. Gupta there is a thing called "human decency" I have been following your insults on this thread for a dead Pakistani Retired General for long albeit his past deeds the person is dead now for how long you will continue your satire for a dead person? I don't know how religious and or spiritual you are and I don't care but show some common required decency and leave your hate filled postings for another day...at least, it is quite evident that you dislike him and your point came across to everyone here which was your intention right...so now what else...what is the point in continuing?
Yeh tou khair aik zaleel addmi aur Bharti sub-human hey. Throughout the thread he has abused the late General and celebrated his death. You should ask what mods are doing? Last I remember they were very active supporting a negative rating given to @Shamain by a biased Bharati TT and now where is our beloved Chairman saheb @Slav Defence ? Why this low life (and others like him) is allowed to regurgitate filth unabated? why this moron is not yet banned? Disgusting sub-animal.

I tried to give them negative ratings but they were deleted by mods. Except for the one by a certain TT, and I can't rate it negative since it's against the rules for me to do so.
They all deserve negative ratings, but for me It hurts more when fellow Pakistanis say things like that and use less-than-decent language - I've come to expect it from Indians.
Most disgusting is this Gupta sub-animal. Cant mods even give him a thread ban for regurgitating filth? They'll edit and delete Pakistanis most willingly and eagerly but not of this sub-animal who is continuously talking filth about a retired late Pakistani General and celebrating his death. Are we still on PAKISTAN defense forum?

Last edited:
View attachment 247505 May ALLAH forgive you and grant you highest place in Jannat Ameen.

I will always cherish this picture. Jazak Allah Khair!

Breaking News on ARY News & GEO News

The brave General's funeral prayers / namaz e janaza, will be held after Asr prayers today in Rawalpindi Race Course Ground.

Last edited:
His death is a huge loss to Pakistan. I guess along with Zia and some others, he was one of the architect of modern day Pakistan. His influence on Pakistani young mind has been immense. RIP.

Not as much as the lost of your beloved shiv Sean leader where you biggest city Mumbai and parts of your country came to a complete stop and your government had to deploy thousands of police personal due to some fear of God knows what. Modern India its PM and modern shiv Sena and others like shiv Sena are true followers of him. How can one beat that.

Why are you angry? This is a tribute thread on Hamid Gul. Why bring India and Seva Sena into it?

Why are you angry? This is a tribute thread on Hamid Gul. Why bring India and Seva Sena into it?
Because modern day India represents that true vision of shiv Sena and its leaders. We don't need Indians giving tribute to Gen Hamid gul. Keep your tribute for Bal Thackeray and his alike.

Good riddance. It is a harsh thing to say about a dead man but this guy was one of the biggest supporter of the Good Taliban-bad Taliban idea and had harmed Pakistan and the world a lot just for his ego (which some people here refer to as his patriotism).

Because modern day India represents that true vision of shiv Sena and its leaders. We don't need Indians giving tribute to Gen Hamid gul. Keep your tribute for Bal Thackeray and his alike.

...I refuse to bring in India into this thread. And to give tributes to Hamid Gul you need not be a Pakistani.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom