What's new

Dedicated to General Hameed Gul: Man of Honor

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the words and the company the degenerate filth said and kept is all I need to know about what a good man he was. Why would one care or feel sorry for his passing?
Why would anyone feel sorry for your passing?

Thanks to him doing what needed to be done, we aren't living under a Russian Communist dictator. That's enough to make him memorable enough. The fact that he did what needed to be done in situations where all the keyboard warriors here would have urinated themselves is all I need to know about his admirable qualities.

Blaming Jews for 9/11 and Hindus for Peshawar is dangerous, how can you fail to understand this?

Why would anyone feel sorry for your passing?

Thanks to him doing what needed to be done, we aren't living under a Russian Communist dictator. That's enough to make him memorable enough. The fact that he did what needed to be done in situations where all the keyboard warriors here would have urinated themselves is all I need to know about his admirable qualities.

Okay so who is stopping you from admiring him? I will continue to voice my opinion

Last edited by a moderator:
But what have I done for people to speak ill of me? I never insulted other religions or fabricated bullshit conspiracy theories. When I meet my death as we all shall I will have no such guilt as I know I have spoken the truth!
You insulted a dead man by using pretty vile language, for one.

You don't know you have spoken the truth. You believe you have. So did the General - he did what he believed was right. You are free to believe whatever you want
Neither does mine! I asked you to show me the verse yet you could not
I never said yours did. I said the tradition originated from there. I'm not wrong.

But since you seem obsessed with scriptures, there you go:
Devi Bhagavatam 6.25.35-50 …Once Madri, full of youth and beauty, was staying alone in a solitary place and Pandu seeing her embraced her and due to the curse, died. When the funeral pyre was ablaze, the chaste Madri entered into the fire and died a Sati…

Devi Bhagavatam 2.6.53-71 …Then those Munis, practising great vows, knew that Pandu was dead and performed duly, on the banks of the Ganges, the ceremony of burning the dead. At that time Madri gave over to Kunti the charge of her two sons and followed the Sati practice along with her husband to go to Satyaloka…

Agni Purana 222.19-23 ”…The widow who practices self-control and austerities after the death of her husband, goes to heaven…the widow who burns herself on the same funeral pire wth her husband also goes to heaven.” Tr. M.N. Dutt

Kurma Purana 2.34.108b-109 ”A woman who enters the funeral pyre along with her husband, shall uplift him even if is a Brahmana-slayer, an ungrateful fellow or one defiled by great sins. learned men know this to be the greatest expiation for women.” Tr. Board of Scholars, Edited by J.L. Shastri.

Vishnu Purana 3.18 His queen again followed him in death, and, conformably to sacred precepts, once more mounted cheerfully his funeral pile.

Okay so who is stopping you from admiring him?
Nothing is stopping me, but it seems to give you a lot of discomfort.
I will continue to voice my opinion that he was a denigrate piece of shit.
Go ahead. He's passed away, so he doesn't care. You might as well spit at the moon.

The reality is Hamid Gul was the tank commander in the Battle of Chawinda, the greatest tank battle after WW2 and what happened in it is already committed to paper. One more call back, Hamid Gul the mortal is dead, Hamid Gul the legacy lives. Pakistan still has nukes and maintains the first strike doctrine, even without Hamid Gul, the essence is same. he was a true soldier, a true patriot and a very humble man. May God grant him paradise. Ameen

You insulted a dead man with vile language, for one.

You don't know you have spoken the truth. You believe you have. So did the General - he did what he believed was right. You are free to believe whatever you want

I never said yours did. I said the tradition originated from there. I'm not wrong.

But since you seem obsessed with scriptures, there you go:

If you read anything I quoted previously I reiterated that the concept existed in the west where the numbers of women burnt were far higher than in India during the medieval period.

As for the text below that is man made it is not from the 'revealed text' by God we do not even consider them to be Shruti!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Horus @Abu Zolfiqar @Irfan Baloch @Windjammer @WebMaster @Side-Winder

Gen-Hamid-Gul.jpg

But what have I done for people to speak ill of me? I never insulted other religions or fabricated bullshit conspiracy theories. When I meet my death as we all shall I will have no such guilt as I know I have spoken the truth!

Dr. Gupta there is a thing called "human decency" I have been following your insults on this thread for a dead Pakistani Retired General for long albeit his past deeds the person is dead now for how long you will continue your satire for a dead person? I don't know how religious and or spiritual you are and I don't care but show some common required decency and leave your hate filled postings for another day...at least, it is quite evident that you dislike him and your point came across to everyone here which was your intention right...so now what else...what is the point in continuing?

You asked for a scripture, not for something you consider to be revealed by God. That qualifies as scripture. Move the goalposts all you like, I don't care. It's your religion and I'm not interested in proving anything about it.

originate
verb
  1. have a specified beginning.
    "the word originated as a marketing term"
    synonyms: arise, have its origin, derive, begin, start, stem, spring, emerge, develop,grow, rise, flow, emanate, issue
    "the disease originates from East Africa"
I spoke of origin, not numbers.

But factually you are incorrect as it was done in England and Europe in the same period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom