What's new

Dedicated to General Hameed Gul: Man of Honor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asking the Pious Mods who were bashing Hamid Gul themselves yesterday what about now when Gen. Raheel Shareef is giving Shoulder to his coffin,??
Pathetic attitude by Mods, disappointed

Asking the Pious Mods who were bashing Hamid Gul themselves yesterday what about now when Gen. Raheel Shareef is giving Shoulder to his coffin,??
Pathetic attitude by Mods, disappointed

I think most of the mods on this forum talk out of their ***. They may have a personal bias, but at the the end of the day, they can never even dream to be 1/10 of the man General Hamid Gul was.

Just the fact that Hamid Gul was part of the largest tank battle in the world after WWII, should be enough for these sell-outs to hang their head in shame. He fought for Pakistan and he died for Pakistan.

I think most of the mods on this forum talk out of their ***. They may have a personal bias, but at the the end of the day, they can never even dream to be 1/10 of the man General Hamid Gul was.

Just the fact that Hamid Gul was part of the largest tank battle in the world after WWII, should be enough for these sell-outs to hang their head in shame. He fought for Pakistan and he died for Pakistan.

Largest tank battle after world war II. can you explain with more details tank man.

Is it coincidence that we lost two important persons on same day?

According to probability , the possibility is low. Mathematically I don't agree it is coincidence.

Is it coincidence that we lost two important persons on same day?

According to probability , the possibility is low. Mathematically I don't agree it is coincidence.
Col (R) Khanzada's death is suspicious, but Gen (R) Hamid Gul? doesnt seem so

Really disappointed man, from the Forum Management & especially 1 of the Mods I always thought had brains.
Like he was not even respecting out of Hamid Gul being in uniform or as a dead man even. You can be against his policies n actions but so much low n slum statement n reactions from Mods.

Off course not. I for one would not like to be the one responsible for ruining Pakistani society with extremism , breeding terrorists, ruining the political landscape.. and leading Afghan Mujahideen to a Massacre at Jalalabad. Clearly, I dont have 1/10 of the blots he has in his career. But as extremists support extremists, you are entitled to your opinion.

As for Chawinda, some 2000 other tank operators also took part. Doesnt make up for messing up Afghanistan and our society.

Off course not. I for one would not like to be the one responsible for ruining Pakistani society with extremism , breeding terrorists, ruining the political landscape.. and leading Afghan Mujahideen to a Massacre at Jalalabad. Clearly, I dont have 1/10 of the blots he has in his career. But as extremists support extremists, you are entitled to your opinion.

As for Chawinda, some 2000 other tank operators also took part. Doesnt make up for messing up Afghanistan and our society.
He neither messed up Afghanistan nor our society. Their is no bigger lie than this.
FB_IMG_1439746306707.jpg

General Raheel Shareef at funeral of Lt. Gen Hameed Gul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom