What's new

Dedicated to General Hameed Gul: Man of Honor

Status
Not open for further replies.
You insulted a dead man by using pretty vile language, for one.

You don't know you have spoken the truth. You believe you have. So did the General - he did what he believed was right. You are free to believe whatever you want

I never said yours did. I said the tradition originated from there. I'm not wrong.

But since you seem obsessed with scriptures, there you go:

Nothing is stopping me, but it seems to give you a lot of discomfort.

Go ahead. He's passed away, so he doesn't care. You might as well spit at the moon.

the reality is that they can call him names but their prime minister is the real terrorist

I haven't negative rated anyone, and my views are my own and they are here to keep. Please go smoke some pot to ease your pain.
management disagrees... your post is gone...
dont you dare disrespect this man.... he is a 10 times better man then you and a 100 times better pakistani then you....

I'm not cheering his timely demise, however, shedding some light on the life he lived (or otherwise), I'll leave to the best judgment of others.

Few glorious moments from his eventful life:

jalaluddin_haqani_and_hamid_gul.jpg

hamid-gul-haqqani.jpg

461101-hamidgulpakistanAFP-1352126671-701-640x480.jpg

Ijaz+ul+Haq+Syed+Munawar+Hasan+Abul+Khair+Zubair+Hamid+Gul+Hafiz+Saeed+Sheikh+Rashid+Samiul+Haq+Difa+e+Pakistan.jpg

What say you, let's celebrate his life accomplishments?

That's for the pics bro and you can find online many more including bin Laden's with his CIA handlers in 80's.

We live in a world where interests keep changing and so the national level statements and ambitions point here is though I personally don't agree with Pakistan response of adopting US line post 79 attack on Kabul( As I strongly feel if we could have sat with Russians and asked them to build the gwadar port as the rumor was "they wanted a warm water port and after Aghanistan it was Pakistan's balochistan turn which led to our support for Afghan freedom fighters" ..if they can build steel mill why not a port in my opinion our gwadar would have been functional decades ago something we are trying to achieve even today) so siding with US was Zia's mistake or our national policy makers.

Hamid gul shaheed was just a soldier who made all efforts to implement whatever his country decided was in her best interest . The second biggest mistake was not to dismantle the jihadi infrastructure after 89 which again couldn't have been his decision alone( btw he was retired in 89 and had no office to exercise any power) as such things are not decided by persons its called national policy made by all heavy weights in civil and mil admin.

So blaming hamid gul for fueling or creating extremism is wrong in my opinion as he did what he thought was in best interest of his country and as per Islam " Amal ka daromadar niyato per hai" (Your deeds arejudged against your intentions)and his aim always was to defend his country like a true soldier and fight for Kashmir by all means.

People here highlighted him with Hafiz saeed well saeed is not proven guilty in anything yet but yes his stance that Kashmir can not be freed from tyrants with out blood and sacrifice is true like sky is blue . Hamid gul (may Allah grants him peace ) believed in that and so do I and millions of other Pakistani's.

I repeat I don't see any thing wrong with late generals intentions and therefore find it absurd to comment on his actions which cam be translated into anything by typing abc on your keypad sitting at peace in your home. Making decisions when a real war is going on and the world's 2nd largest military knocking on your doors is something different.

So everybody shut this crap against our general . He was and will always remain a respected son of this land.

We all have rights to discuss some one's action as we see with our eyes but we cant see anybody's intentions buried deep in his heart only Allah knows that so let Allah decide . We are no one to pass judgements . @Oscar

Last edited:
Off course not. I for one would not like to be the one responsible for ruining Pakistani society with extremism , breeding terrorists, ruining the political landscape.. and leading Afghan Mujahideen to a Massacre at Jalalabad. Clearly, I dont have 1/10 of the blots he has in his career. But as extremists support extremists, you are entitled to your opinion.

As for Chawinda, some 2000 other tank operators also took part. Doesnt make up for messing up Afghanistan and our society.
oscar....what you have done for pakistan vs what hamid gul did for pakistan isnt even worth the shit on my shoe....

when you have done even an ounce of good for pakistan then come talk bad about this man.
talking hit like a superdooper mod on the internet is easy.

Rest in peace.. Hard to believe there us so much fighting going on here. Let it go. The man has passes away and there is no sense in maligning him or speaking Ill of him. Many might support him and many might hate him but now that he has passed away the least we can do is pray for him as we would do with any other soldier.

REST IN PEACE GENERAL.

These are the views of another martyr about General someone who knew him lot more closely and knew very well the circumstances around generals decisions unlike some keypad warriors whose only source of information is internet where anybody can write anything.

Gen Hamid Gul had an important role to play at a critical time in Pakistan's history, no doubt. Those contributions must be recognized, as should the fact that his time came and went, when the world changed once again all around him.

CMjRtdCUwAANGmm.jpg

@Hyperion @Oscar

These are the views of another martyr about General someone who knew him lot more closely and knew very well the circumstances around generals decisions unlike some keypad warriors whose only source of information is internet where anybody can write anything.
hey now....
you cant disagree with super dooper moderators and "think" tanks lol....

What did he do exactly? Training Afghan mujahidin? Didn't that policy backfire at the end for Pakistan?

Someone please explain why he is popular and what he has done for Pakistan that has made it a "better" country.

@ mods please check this guy out and please don't let any trolls ruin this thread.

What did he do exactly? Training Afghan mujahidin? Didn't that policy backfire at the end for Pakistan?

Someone please explain why he is popular and what he has done for Pakistan that has made it a "better" country.

Yeah, I fight for the Yehoodi Beniya Qadiyani Grey front. We run Pakistan via our control of all Tikka joints and Nihari spots.

What fails you terrorist supporters is that you think always in terms of military vs civilian because that in your delusional menltiaty. Benazir is no angel either, she stood by as the plan to sell our nuclear secrets was borne out in exchange for foreign revenue by AQ Khan and his cohort of generals.

The Taliban were propped up in case the original resistance failed, once that was done it could have been all wound up.. but Hamid Gul and his cronies had the idea of using those extremists against India and even on a political level against parties.
But then, people who like the slaughter of innocent people will always support those that plan it.

That would be true except that you yourself are lying about the lie.
No it's the biggest lie promoted first it was Bhutto who started it and he also did the right thing. USSR had to be stopped and their was no other option, Jehad against USSR was the only way other wise if you wouldn't had done your current KPK and Baluchistan would have been in USSR control. Secondly our generations yes our generations realized because of Zia and Hameed Gul that life is far better as being good Muslims rather than being drunk loosers and acting like fools, they just tried to being back Muslims to Islam if it wouldn't have Zia or Hameed Gul somebody else would have done but this would have eventually happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom