What's new

Dedicated To COAS Qamar Bajwa and CJ Jamali

Not applicable to the whole institution. Some are pro jamhooriyat, whether country is saved or not, their post and jamhooriyat should be saved. Many don't care about their own life when it comes to saving the country. So not everyone in Army is supporter of this corrupt system.

Those who don't care about their own life are the soldiers.. but what about army leadership? they are the ones who give NROs to these corrupt mafias... I am sure, not acting against dawn leaks was not the decision of the soldiers, but its top brass... that's why I mentioned Ex COAS, current COAS Gen bajwa, and Corps comm(those who are involved in decision making process) who will be responsible for barbaadi of Pakistan, along with judiciary

Those who don't care about their own life are the soldiers.. but what about army leadership? they are the ones who give NROs to these corrupt mafias... I am sure, not acting against dawn leaks was not the decision of the soldiers, but its top brass... that's why I mentioned Ex COAS, current COAS Gen bajwa, and Corps comm(those who are involved in decision making process) who will be responsible for barbaadi of Pakistan, along with judiciary

Taliban is the answer... khan has already links with them

While I agree that PA shouln't take any unconstitutional step, BUT, they will keep defending the constitution, and one day our corrupt rulers will sell this country to fill their endless desire of money.
There are lot of things which not publicly announce National Interets what we hearing watching reading is through media and media itself a corrupt to core institute, You guys better stop take serious Dr Shahid Masood or Arshad etc. You have choices to chose someone and options are a Kana A lulla ek Langda.

Today NS will be sleeping happy:sleep: . I saw the Imran Khan today and i found on his face that he was very disappointed :( I think he knows that the match Ahead is already fix and C J Anwar intentionally stretched the case so he won't get into the blame game. Congratulations to C J he is the real winner in today's game
@Farah Sohail @PakSword

I was telling you guys that this day will come when insafi like minded start bashing Army as well.
It's us bhai logo it's us who are responsible what we are in now stop blaming institutions they are not angles neither saints what they doing is under constitution They didn't forced you or me to vote this or that party.

Because the Army has the magic to do the undo for the sake of Pakistan.

Today NS will be sleeping happy:sleep: . I saw the Imran Khan today and i found on his face that he was very disappointed :( I think he knows that the match Ahead is already fix and C J Anwar intentionally stretched the case so he won't get into the blame game. Congratulations to C J he is the real winner in today's game
@Farah Sohail @PakSword

:yahoo:
CzPDoiLXUAAr-MU.jpg

@Farah Sohail @PakSword

I am still shocked....
but then how will these two instituition heads, tht is army leadership, and judiciary will face Allah on the day of judgement? when Allah will ask army leadership, tht they had taken an oath to save Pakistan, and had power to do so...what did they silent? they were busy in saving jamhooryat?
Also every one knows the responsibility on the shoulders of qazi from an Islamic point of view.. how will they face Allah?

Aray Waah waah.... kudos... clapping... look whos back? @The Eagle @PakSword @Doordie our very own PARVEZ RASHID is back:yahoo::yahoo::victory::victory:
but let me think...why did he disappear? oh yes.. I remember now.. there was a thing called Dawn leaks, for which investigation..he was made to resign??? wheres the report..to investigate tht matter..by the way?:o: oh forget it..... good news..is tht our champion of democracy Parvez Rashid is back :yahoo::yahoo:
was missing him badly.. afterall his lectures on democracy were a treat to watch

I am sure, everyone like me, is delighted at his return..isn't it?

Taliban is the answer... khan has already links with them

Same Taliban u are talking abt...at the death of whose chief, Baitullah Mehsood, Ch Nisar did a dabang pressnconference in protest?

I know sister the feeling but today justice Anwar went down in my eyes as a hidden villian.

I know sister the feeling but today justice Anwar went down in my eyes as a hidden villian.

but what abt return of Parvez Rashid? share ur feelings on tht....I am sure, u are as delighted as me, at the return of this champion of democracy :victory::victory::yahoo:...which signals yet another official NRO on dawn leaks

Islam didn't become one of the biggest global religion in just a few months. Corruption is deep rooted and it will take some time to get rid of the leaders of corruption. There's no quick fix. Getting rid of NS alone is not the answer to all ills in our society!

Don't be hopeless and choose the path towards Allah as best as you can. On the day of judgement, you will be judged on your own actions and deeds and no one will answer for you why you followed the society norms (i.e. corruption etc). And do not spread despair! It will be your own loss if you do bad deeds due to despair.

We should all congratulate all the leadership of PA especially the previous and current COAS on the reinstatement of Pervaiz Rasheed...

This new COAS sold Pakistan he had meetings with nawaz and his sons.

sala tato..

Back
Top Bottom