What's new

Dedicated To COAS Qamar Bajwa and CJ Jamali

So Core Commanders were drunk at the moment when they released the press relese or only Asim Bajwa was?
It was breach of SOP, if there was any, not the national security for heaven sake.
Person who took money from Osama Bin Laden in 90s is also sitting in PM's house
The same army who produced taliban are fighting against them now....

It was breach of SOP, if there was any, not the national security for heaven sake.

The same army who produced taliban are fighting against them now....
I am asking why CCs including DG ISI termed it as "national security breach" while it was just a breach of SOP? Were they drunk or Asim Bajwa did it on his own?

I was telling you guys that this day will come when insafi like minded start bashing Army as well.
It's us bhai logo it's us who are responsible what we are in now stop blaming institutions they are not angles neither saints what they doing is under constitution They didn't forced you or me to vote this or that party.

but they surely helped, bring these same people in power through NRO... when they had the chance to punish them, after accusing them of corruption for years, they did NRO with Benazir and deal with KSA and Nawaz Sharif.. I or anyone of us, don't have power to change system..but those who had, gave them NRO, along with international establishment.. so I don't buy this argument tht we brought them to power.. it was army along with international establishment, which set the stage for tht

I am willing to give Bajwa say next two weeks to see where his loyalty lies, to the state or Nawaz Shareef. As for Judiciary, IK committed another blunder by going to Judiciary , he should have kept his street movement alive. Here we got the Nawaz Shareef, lying on the floor of the parliament, reading from a pre-written speech, and yet Judiciary is deaf and blind, and will not punish him! How blatant this could get?

They system is rotten to the core. It cannot be fixed from within.

I was telling you guys that this day will come when insafi like minded start bashing Army as well.
It's us bhai logo it's us who are responsible what we are in now stop blaming institutions they are not angles neither saints what they doing is under constitution They didn't forced you or me to vote this or that party.

While I agree that PA shouln't take any unconstitutional step, BUT, they will keep defending the constitution, and one day our corrupt rulers will sell this country to fill their endless desire of money.

@The Eagle forgot to tag your earlier

I am asking why CCs including DG ISI termed it as "national security breach" while it was just a breach of SOP? Were they drunk or Asim Bajwa did it on his own?

I think, none of them did it.. we were only hallucinating

I am willing to give Bajwa say next two weeks to see where his loyalty lies, to the state or Nawaz Shareef. As for Judiciary, IK committed another blunder by going to Judiciary , he should have kept his street movement alive. Here we got the Nawaz Shareef, lying on the floor of the parliament, reading from a pre-written speech, and yet Judiciary is deaf and blind, and will not punish him! How blatant this could get?

They system is rotten to the core. It cannot be fixed from within.

ok..give Gen Bajwa, few more weeks, if you want..but be sure, nothing will change......also, what about Gen Raheel Sharif, who we all considered our hero, and he chose to not act at all, on dawn leaks? forget PM..not a single culprit was arrested

abt judiciary..the less said, the better

Because they it somehow made them look like on the receiving end. Nothing beyond that.

Its not the job of COAS to apprehend PM, you have judiciary for that.
Secondly we only go after symbolic problems never try to eradicate the deep rooted problem. Corruption is not something only PM is doing, each and everyone is involved in one way or the other.
Unless we have a nation of corruption free people or at least a majority of such people, likes of Nawaz Sharif or Zardaris will become obsolete.

You mean the fail judiciary which knows one thing to make corruption shine and make justice look like Guilty as satan

Something these kids cannot understand fully.

Because they it somehow made them look like on the receiving end. Nothing beyond that.

In simple words, you mean to say tht they were only making a fool out of us, for gaining sympathy.. next time just like PM said, tht speech in parliament was political statement..along with PM speeches, there should be disclaimer before ISPR press releases too...tht don't take us seriously... we will say things, just to gain sympathy and we do not exactly mean, what is said in ISPR press releases

This will go some where... may be ask taliban for help if army is not helping

Back
Top Bottom