What's new

Dedicated To COAS Qamar Bajwa and CJ Jamali

When NS first arrested Aimal Kansi and handed him to US in early 90s, and a US general gave a very bad statement about us Pakistanis, I sometimes feel that he was not wrong. Most of us are like that.

NAB, FIA, FBR, SECP, SC you name the institution and MNS can purchase it.

The guy has apparently made so much money from Peeli Taxi scheme, Motorway project, Qarz Utaro Mulk Sanwaro etc etc, that he is now involved in lobbying for his favorite candidate in US, and we talk about our institutions.

Previous record of IK opens a big possibility that they will do it.

I have doubts that he has done it in past... may be thats what gen bajwa shud be looking at

ok..give Gen Bajwa, few more weeks, if you want..but be sure, nothing will change......also, what about Gen Raheel Sharif, who we all considered our hero, and he chose to not act at all, on dawn leaks? forget PM..not a single culprit was arrested

abt judiciary..the less said, the better

According to media reports, Raheel was to apprehend the real culprits of Dawngate, but Nawaz got Erdogan involved. Imagine if Raheel acted while a forigen dignitary was inside Pakistan. It would have been a complete fiasco. But what is worrying me about this, as to how come Nawaz got the wind of this decision and he preempted this by dragging Erdogan? Someone was clearly sending messages to PM house from the GHQ.

Yes, today I came to know that Pakistani judiciary is not only blind, but deaf and dumb as well.

Something these kids cannot understand fully.
Before calling other kids, grow up..... We know the history from Jillani to Kiyani.....

According to media reports, Raheel was to apprehend the real culprits of Dawngate, but Nawaz got Erdogan involved. Imagine if Raheel acted while a forigen dignitary was inside Pakistan. It would have been a complete fiasco. But what is worrying me about this, as to how come Nawaz got the wind of this decision and he preempted this by dragging Erdogan? Someone was clearly sending messages to PM house from the GHQ.

Yes, today I came to know that Pakistani judiciary is not only blind, but deaf and dumb as well.
DG ISI......

Something these kids cannot understand fully.

ofcourse, how will the kids understand? because kids are not the ones, bringing and enforcing NROs through deals with international establishment

This will go some where... may be ask taliban for help if army is not helping

meanwhile, you, as champions of democracy can mark today as goden day for the cause of jamhooryat

i don't buy it......date of Erdogan's visit came a week earlier than his visit.. media told abt his visit a week earlier, even foreign office told abt his visit, days earlier.. so army obv knew...when will he be arriving? if what u say is true, then why did Army choose to arrest the culrpits on the exact date? so thts the reason I don't buy it.... also Erdogan came almost a month and half later than the scandal... what was army doing in all this time?

Last edited:
خدا کی قسم، جھوٹوں اور ان کے حواریوں کے لئے اس تھریڈ پہ چھپنے کی جگہ ںہیں

:tup: if they are around please don't hesitate to tag me together we will grille them

i don't buy it......date of Erdogan's visit came a week earlier than his visit.. media told abt his visit a week earlier, even foreign office told abt his visit, days earlier.. so army obv knew...when will he be arriving? if what u say is true, then why did Army choose to arrest the culrpits on the exact date? so thts the reason I don't buy it.... also Erdogan came almost a month a half later than the scandal... what was army doing in all this time?

Yes genuine questions and I dont have answer to these. However, Dr Shahid Masood mentioned this few times and yesterday as well. If you think about Erdogan visit and agenda, well, there was no such agenda apart from him being here just next to Nawaz and Co. All these metro line projects in Punjab do have Turkish connection, remember. Nawaz getting exposed will eventually expose a lot of other players as well.

Back
Top Bottom