What's new

Dedicated To COAS Qamar Bajwa and CJ Jamali

:yahoo:
CzPDoiLXUAAr-MU.jpg
They are becoming Bold because they know no one can give them punishment. Shameful !!!!!

We should all congratulate all the leadership of PA especially the previous and current COAS on the reinstatement of Pervaiz Rasheed...

Sure, we must.. infact it will be even better, if someone makes another thread to congratulate army leadership on his return... we are all delighted...and must celebrate together... he deserves a thread atleast... this is the least, we can do at the return of our democracy champion

Sure, we must.. infact it will be even better, if someone makes another thread to congratulate army leadership on his return... we are all delighted...and must celebrate together... he deserves a thread atleast... this is the least, we can do at the return of our democracy champion
But first let it be confirmed then I will make a thread and we shall post pics of nice bangles for our honourable chiefs...so they can select...I can buy some on eve of Christmas at discounted price and dispatch them through FedEx.
You are girl, you can help me select the best type of bangles and bracelets for them...OMG..how cute they will look...oui Allah

Islam didn't become one of the biggest global religion in just a few months. Corruption is deep rooted and it will take some time to get rid of the leaders of corruption. There's no quick fix. Getting rid of NS alone is not the answer to all ills in our society!

@bold....yes..just have to wait till the end of our lifetimes... infact..not even sure abt tht... by tht time...will Pak still exist in its current form? cant say.....we have lost half of Pak already... so surely..theres a lot of time still..and everyone can wait

But first let it be confirmed then I will make a thread and we shall post pics of nice bangles for our honourable chiefs...so they can select...I can buy some on eve of Christmas at discounted price and dispatch them through FedEx.
You are girl, you can help me select the best type of bangles and bracelets for them...OMG..how cute they will look...oui Allah

confirmed..what?
ofcourse.. I am ready to help.... I will be delighted to help..in whatever way I can.. u can see...from my happiness already....how excited I am, at his return

I mean is he just doing the press conference or he has been reinstated officially?

doesn't matter... the fact tht he was made to do pressconference today...is a signal from PML N, tht he is back... his becoming Info Min or not..doesn't matter... its a slap on the face of public, judiciary, army tht look..we can do whatever we want... theres none who can stop us... he is not back as Info Min, but the fact he is brought back in public eye by PML N says it all... he can become unofficial spokesman of govt... post of info min doesn't matter

@bold....yes..just have to wait till the end of our lifetimes... infact..not even sure abt tht... by tht time...will Pak still exist in its current form? cant say.....we have lost half of Pak already... so surely..theres a lot of time still..and everyone can wait

Bangladesh was a foregone conclusion and shouldn't have been part of Pakistan in the first place. May be it was only to teach us a lesson.

As for end of our lifetimes, what matters in Pakistan now or whenever is not going to make a difference to us as individuals in the Final Abode. So why despair? Those who have been given the power to protect Pakistan will be accountable on the Last day, not you and I. But what we shouldn't be doing is standing with the wrongdoers and spreading despair.

I understand your's and others' disappointment but that doesn't justify spreading negativity. Spread hope and positivity instead.

doesn't matter... the fact tht he was made to do pressconference today...is a signal from PML N, tht he is back... his becoming Info Min or not..doesn't matter... its a slap on the face of public, judiciary, army tht look..we can do whatever we want... theres none who can stop us... he is not back as Info Min, but the fact he is brought back in public eye by PML N says it all... he can become unofficial spokesman of govt... post of info min doesn't matter
No then they can claim that anybody can do press conference since that is not a big deal.

Bangladesh was a foregone conclusion and shouldn't have been part of Pakistan in the first place. May be it was only to teach us a lesson.

As for end of our lifetimes, what matters in Pakistan now or whenever is not going to make a difference to us as individuals in the Final Abode. So why despair? Those who have been given the power to protect Pakistan will be accountable on the Last day, not you and I. But what we shouldn't be doing is standing with the wrongdoers and spreading despair.

I understand your's and others' disappointment but that doesn't justify spreading negativity. Spread hope and positivity instead.

You wont believe me..because all you have seen me, in last few months is spreading negativity... but I was most optimist earlier. I fought with everyone, spreading negativity, around me, like you.. but theres a limit to everything... theres a difference between being optimistic and closing eyes like an ostrich... we should accept things, the way as they are, instead of living in dream land...
You remember..at the start of case, in SC.and when dawnleaks happened.i was skeptical and I said on dawn leaks, there will be another NRO and SC will not punish PM..but u ppl were optimistic tht they can be punished through SC, so theres no need for army to act on dawn leaks themselves...remember? after listening to ppl here, I somehow became optimistic tht maybe, this time, we will really get justice through SC..and in this way, culprits of dawnleaks will automatically be punished... I then got involved in this case...
but now tell me..what has happened? hasn't things gone..the way..i feared? our very own Parvez Rashid is back in public eye..just after Supreme court's decision today....what does it signal? its a signal by PML N..tht scream as much as you all want...theres no one..who can dare touch us, neither on corruption, nor on treason...and they are mocking us today, through Parvez Rashid..
I exactly said..few weeks ago, in some thread tht Parvez Rashid will be back, in some time, and he will be mocking us.. look..exactly tht has happened... so we cant ignore ground realities, and close eyes like an ostrich

No then they can claim that anybody can do press conference since that is not a big deal.

if tht was the case...why he disappeared after his resignation? if anyone could do pressconference... why did he not do pressconference..in all this time? the fact tht he was made to do pressconference today, after Supreme court's decision...they are mocking everyone of us...

@war&peace this calls for a celebration thread....congratulating army..isn't it?

You wont believe me..because all you have seen me, in last few months is spreading negativity... but I was most optimist earlier. I fought with everyone, spreading negativity, around me, like you.. but theres a limit to everything... theres a difference between being optimistic and closing eyes like an ostrich... we should accept things, the way as they are, instead of living in dream land...
You remember..at the start of case, in SC.and when dawnleaks happened.i was skeptical and I said on dawn leaks, there will be another NRO and SC will not punish PM..but u ppl were optimistic tht they can be punished through SC, so theres no need for army to act on dawn leaks themselves...remember? after listening to ppl here, I somehow became optimistic tht maybe, this time, we will really get justice through SC..and in this way, culprits of dawnleaks will automatically be punished... I then got involved in this case...
but now tell me..what has happened? hasn't things gone..the way..i feared? our very own Parvez Rashid is back in public eye..just after Supreme court's decision today....what does it signal? its a signal by PML N..tht scream as much as you all want...theres no one..who can dare touch us, neither on corruption, nor on treason...and they are mocking us today, through Parvez Rashid..
I exactly said..few weeks ago, in some thread tht Parvez Rashid will be back, in some time, and he will be mocking us.. look..exactly tht has happened... so we cant ignore ground realities, and close eyes like an ostrich

Let me ask you this ...

You are from Karachi, right? Who made it safer for you to live and travel in recent time, after decades of living in fear? 15 years ago, were you thinking 'Karachi will never be a safe city and the mass murders will never stop'? So who changed it all?

if tht was the case...why he disappeared after his resignation? if anyone could do pressconference... why did he not do pressconference..in all this time? the fact tht he was made to do pressconference today, after Supreme court's decision...they are mocking everyone of us...
They are trying to give this impression. I will wait a bit more to see how ISPR reacts on it.
I have been crying and screaming on this forum that on Dawn Leaks, PA does not need any approval from the govt. It has army act on its side so the law is in hands of PA especially the COAS so can order arrest of anyone who he suspects is involved in the leaks...but he didn't...and let's see how Bajwa reacts on that...and if they do not do anything then basically they are compromising the security of the nation and they must be tried for treason because they have failed miserably on upholding their oath.

Last edited:
They are trying to give this impression. I will wait a bit more to see how ISPR reacts to it.
I have been crying and screaming on this forum that on Dawn Leaks, PA does not need any approval from the govt. It has army act on its side so the law is in hands of PA especially the COAS so can order arrest of anyone who he suspects is involved in the leaks...but he didn't...and let's see how Bajwa reacts on that...and if they do not do anything then basically they are compromising the security of the nation and they must be tried for treason because they have failed miserably on upholding their oath.

Consequence of the Dawnleak is that no sensitive information is being shared with the civilians anymore. That's an immediate remedy to stop further leaks. But that doesn't mean they failed to uphold their oath. Time for arrests will come, even for those in memogate.

Guys no need to argue here we are on same page here Both of your argument is valid. Jus respect each other opinion as long as it is not supporting NS Agenda

@Verve @Farah Sohail

Not arguing sir, just trying to convince the sister not to lose hope and to be positive. A few months is or a year or so is too short a time for drastic changes.

Back
Top Bottom