What's new

Dedicated To COAS Qamar Bajwa and CJ Jamali

Let me ask you this ...

You are from Karachi, right? Who made it safer for you to live and travel in recent time, after decades of living in fear? 15 years ago, were you thinking 'Karachi will never be a safe city and the mass murders will never stop'? So who changed it all?

I agree, abt Karachi to an extent.... ok...but tht too after 30 years? only a karachiite can understand the fear of living in 30 yrs.however .. do u know the situation of Karachi now? khandar ban chukka hai...literally... every instituition of Karachi has been ruined......Karachi ka haal bura hai... there was a time, when karachi was the most developed city of Pakistan... aaj ek gaoun ka haal bhi karachi se better hoga... if MQM and other criminal parties were controlled in the beginning tu aaj ye haal na hotaa... we don't want tht to happen at the federal level...our mistake?

now tell..my prediction abt dawn leaks and SC case was wrong?

Guys no need to argue here we are on same page here Both of your argument is valid. Jus respect each other opinion as long as it is not supporting NS Agenda

@Verve @Farah Sohail

I respect him, for his optimism.... I don't want to argue..but itnay suhaanay khwab main nahi dekh sakti..after all tht has happened

Oh please, ye dars sunte sunte thak gaye hain....

ok...who arrested Kulbhushan yadev? judiciary? police? Nawaz Sharif? who spoke mostly, in the pressconference, after kulbhushan's arrest? Asim Bajwa or IG police?... before yu remind me, tht Parvez Rasheed was also in tht pressconference..well he was as a showpiece there.while Asim Bajwa did most of the talking... and proudly claimed ISI did it...
Why was Kulbhushan yadev arrested? what was his fault? tht he worked against Pakistan? ermm...wasn't he an Indian citizen? he did what he was supposed to do.... why they cant arrest traitors, working against Pakistan, who are Pakistani citizens? when ISI can arrest kulbhushan yadev, on its own, why they cant arrest culprits of dawn leaks, under the same army act, under which they arrested kulbhushan? let me tell you..because culrpits were from ruling family...had it been anyone of us, we would now have been in an ISI torture cell.. now again recall the hadith, which I mentioned..

who did NRO with Benazir? Me, or anyone of us? who brought Benazir back through NRO, after accusing her of corruption, for many years? I am sure, it was none of us.. let me remind you, it was COAS Gen Parvez Musharraf and DG ISI, Gen Kiyani, of tht time... who let Nawaz Sharif go to KSA, after he was in jail? who did deal with KSA? let me remind you again... it was none of us..but COAS of tht time... Gen Parvez Musharraf..

So, in short, this corrupt system has been brought upon us, by our army leadership..and now when we expect them to act against traitors..they conveniently say...its not our job...Waah waah...yes, bringing and enforcing NRO upon us, was surely your job
Few days ago if you wrote this I would have said misdirected frustration however now I cannot agree more. There is no hope for Pakistan. Idiots will keep dancing infront of this 'baraat' of Democracy, the 'bhaand' will get their 'waail' It has reached the point of no return for Peaceful change. The next stage is 'blood' and long necks in people's hands, provided there is a drop of Gherat left in people, which I doubt. I wonder why is Ranjit Singh demonised when we have Sharif Khandaan. Killers of 14 men and women.

Last edited:
Time for arrests will come, even for those in memogate.

don't know, what to say really... its been more than 4 yrs, since memo gate already.. while hussain haqqani is a free man in USA, lobbying against Pak, and Zardari is too in USA, after completing his term as President

Last edited:
@Farah Sohail

I fully understand the frustration you are going through because i go through this frustration EVERY time such incidents happen which jeopardize or risk the national integrity and security...

BUT .... I want to ask everyone reading this post...

WHY people angry at the corruption, incompetence,rule violations by politicians CALL pak army to clean the mess which politicians create when its the general public willfully elect the same politicians??

Pak Army's ONLY official job is to guard the borders of Pakistan. Why people call the army to do the job of NAB, Supreme Court, Disaster Management (floods, earth-quakes), Crises Management (recent plane crash), hold Elections ?????

Why?????????????????????

I see the people abusing Gen. Zia-ul-Haq and then I see people call Pak Army !!! :undecided:

@Doordie @war&peace @PakSword @The Eagle

Last edited:
I was telling you guys that this day will come when insafi like minded start bashing Army as well.
It's us bhai logo it's us who are responsible what we are in now stop blaming institutions they are not angles neither saints what they doing is under constitution They didn't forced you or me to vote this or that party.
Nope baboons are scum like the unionist of Punjab its my duty to resist them and their apologetic policy wrt India plain simple
I am not saying we should have a war but should we really beg them like Nawaz is doing?
I personally believe that courts have always been biased toward a certain party i mean this same party ab ham kiya kahein pp dor mein pakoroan par sou moto ab to records jaltey hain aur koyi choon bhi nahi karta :-//
Agar kisi baboon ki dil azari hoyi to burnool laga ley :D

@Farah Sohail

I fully understand the frustration you are going through because i go through this frustration EVERY time such incidents happen which jeopardize or risk the national integrity and security...

WHY people angry at the corruption, incompetence,rule violations by politicians CALL pak army to clean the mess which politicians create when its the general public willfully elect the same politicians??

Pak Army's ONLY official job is to guard the borders of Pakistan. Why people call the army to do the job of NAB, Supreme Court, Disaster Management (floods, earth-quakes), Crises Management (recent plane crash), hold Elections ?????

Why?????????????????????

I see the people abusing Gen. Zia-ul-Haq and then I see people call Pak Army !!! :undecided:

See this
A classic chicken and egg problem in case of Pakistan. The current mess, be it political or security, has been created by a single institution and eventually people look towards them to clear it as last resort. Ganja is the product of GHQ and has been protected by same GHQ till now one way or another. They only tamper him when he tries to go rogue. At some point, politicians have also found a weak point of GHQ i.e. International Establishment/Countries who eventually feed Pakistan. The result is N.R.O which is effective since 2008.

I agree, abt Karachi to an extent.... ok...but tht too after 30 years? only a karachiite can understand the fear of living in 30 yrs.however .. do u know the situation of Karachi now? khandar ban chukka hai...literally... every instituition of Karachi has been ruined......Karachi ka haal bura hai... there was a time, when karachi was the most developed city of Pakistan... aaj ek gaoun ka haal bhi karachi se better hoga... if MQM and other criminal parties were controlled in the beginning tu aaj ye haal na hotaa... we don't want tht to happen at the federal level...our mistake?

now tell..my prediction abt dawn leaks and SC case was wrong?

I respect him, for his optimism.... I don't want to argue..but itnay suhaanay khwab main nahi dekh sakti..after all tht has happened

but ... Karachi is improving nonetheless and will continue to do so.

Itnay suhaanay khwab na dekain na phir, lekin khofnak khwab se aap ki sehat hi to kharab ho gi ... followed by acute depression.

As I said before, I was like you (as I read your posts) ... used to pin my hopes on one thing and wanted immediate fixes. And when it didn't happen, I would be like 'sod this, let's go with what all others are doing'. But that doesn't do any good for one's own self .. and life is not about short quick fixes

But it's your life ..

@Farah Sohail

I fully understand the frustration you are going through because i go through this frustration EVERY time such incidents which jeopardize or risk the national integrity and security...

BUT .... I want to ask a question from everyone reading this post...

Why?????????????????????

yes...I can answer...

their only job is to guard borders....ok accepted...
Ermm..but pray tell me..was bringing and enforcing NRO, upon us, along with international establishment, also their job? had these rulers been punished, when they had the charge..we would not have been in such a miserable condition... there was corruption always in Pakistan..but the level of shamelessness regd corruption and treason, tht is now in Pak, after 2008 elections, was not there earlier.. there were no frequent acts like memo gate and dawn leaks.. once in a blue moon ..kuch hota tha..like tht.. but the same army leadership brought NRO upon us, through deals with international establishment... now what we ask..is..just clean the mess, once and for all, you brought upon us, in the form of NRO, and free us, from its clutches... its their moral obligation to the ppl of Pakistan to free us, from NRO beneficiaries.. we did not ask them to bring NRO...it wasn't their job..they still did it..
now do us a favor...and free us, from these NROed rulers..NOT through Martial law, but atleast acting against traitors... is it too much to ask for?if they clean their mess, once and for all, then after this, public wont be calling them as savior..
but then we know..nothing like tht is going to happen... hence I say, Army and judiciary will be responsible for Pakistan's barbaadi, as foretold by hadith

@Farah Sohail

Why?????????????????????

Wholeheartedly agree ... Martial laws have left us with scars like Bhutto (& his seeds), Nawaz and Altaf .. Due to major shifts in the geo-politics, it would be dangerous to call for an Army takeover right now ... Army has given us CPEC and continues to defend and clean up the mess left by previous dictators and their illegitimate children .. at this point in time, politicians have lost relevance so delay by SC should have little impact on how we are dealing with what's going on around on us and in our neighbourhood. Army is dealing with those elements without taking over.

@Farah Sohail

Why?????????????????????

I respect your view brother but lets say
king Arthur is NS and Merlin is COAS. Merlin has the power to correct Arthur especially in this case and for all these people who think why Merlin coz he is the last option. And we know the Rigging system in Pakistan. Never the less i Appreciate your post :-)

On a lighter/serious note :rofl:
Bv36CjeCcAEIAr_.jpg

Wholeheartedly agree ... Martial laws have left us with scars like Bhutto (& his seeds), Nawaz and Altaf .. Due to major shifts in the geo-politics, it would be dangerous to call for an Army takeover right now ... Army has given us CPEC and continues to defend and clean up the mess left by previous dictators and their illegitimate children .. at this point in time, politicians have lost relevance so delay by SC should have little impact on how we are dealing with what's going on around on us and in our neighbourhood. Army is dealing with those elements without taking over.

Just one thing..i want to clarify... I am not asking for a direct takeover... just tell me...if even bureaucrats like Fawad Hasan Fawad, were arrested on dawn leaks, under army act...or one or two ministers were arrested..tu kon si qayamat aati? Asim Hussain was arrested..jamhooryat chali gayi?why have we assumed tht if powerful people are punished for their crimes...then hell will break lose? Hadith tells us something else...

Back
Top Bottom