What's new

Decision to rename Lahore landmark after Bhagat Singh on hold

Status
Not open for further replies.
My ancestors were responsible for the railway system of India. Be glad when you use it

Really? How was it? I think first railway line was put in thane and mumbai.. where did pakistan came into the tangle? :what:

guys no need for flame bait and be constrained in our words.. Debate can go on in a decant manner pls :)

I'm just responding, you guys do realise you're the ones setting yourselves up for infractions, right?

I have broken no rule here

Hindus could leave, it was made for Muslims, but we tolerate minoriteis

Aur ye sunke Jinnah ne Atmhatya kar li. Beta jaao apne badon se poochh aao what was the concept of Pakistani. Warna Bin paison ki beizzati ho jaaigi. :D

Who's that?

Bhagat is an evil terrorist, even the British acknowledge his evil scheme

Who are British to say that? He never killed any innocent Britisher. Only those who were culprit in exploiting subcontinent population (Including your ancestors). The bomb he blasted in Parliament before surrendering was only a gas bomb n no casualties happened in the parliament n thats British version of History. Ab poori history tumhare mooh pe fek sakta hoon but i want you to study some. :D

You are worshipping Britishers against whome your Ancestors struggled and supported the revolutionaries. Bhagat Singh had support directly and indirectly of all the ppl of lahore. I feel pity for you. Its because of this 'gora ki chaatu' attitude of you that Pakistanis is so owned by White Countries. Sorry to say that but you guyz always prove things from your actions.

My ancestors were responsible for the railway system of India. Be glad when you use it

sure must be Majdoors to put track

hehehe what was size of railway in British time ? :lol: today it's largest network of Asia

We're not like India where this happens:

Raju, Devinder, Khali, Modi, defend the terrorists against the pure Pakistanis!

Says you, you Hindu

it doesnt really matters who says... y do u care if i am hindu or muslim or buddhist?
If u cant answer anything, u go so low?

When we can rename places after BB than what's problem with BS at-least he didn't lost his life in campaign to get into power to loot this country

I'm just responding, you guys do realise you're the ones setting yourselves up for infractions, right?

I have broken no rule here

U have ur own share of shameless flame baits, but doubt MODS punish u...

Do u even know him? Read the post before u ...
HE IS AN ATHIEST... NOT AN HINDU OR SIKH FOLKS...

His own religious or non-religious inclination does not matter. He was fighting for creation of a Hindu Rashtra by default. Gandhis, Nehrus, Savarkars, Bhagat Singhs and their ilk were doing the same - what was the difference.

When we can rename places after BB than what's problem with BS at-least he didn't lost his life in campaign to get into power to loot this country

He was a bombing terrorist!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom