What's new

Decision to rename Lahore landmark after Bhagat Singh on hold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bhai. dont take their words as face value. They will first confuse themselves to confuse you. :D

Inke logic ki har baar cheethde udate hain. Achha hai PDF have some sane senior Pakistani members who are comletey oblivious to these so called self assumed newbie Think Tanks who have very rubbish knowledge of their own country. Had experienced the same in past couple of days.

So ignore. Akalmand discussion ke liye there are other Pakistanis
:rofl: What a statement Sir jee......:D

I'm thanking you.

But I don't thank terrorists like Bhagat

sure you can even thank ghauri, gajnavi and abdali kind of ppl who raped your forefathers but can't thank someone who saved your dadajan cleaning toilets of britishers.

Direct Action Day was not for Violence, like evil Bhagat's evil bomb

He and everybody knew that it will instigate large scale violence... And Violence did happen and created a civil war like situation..
When partition was taking place, when Jinnah toured in a plane to see the extent of camps, he was pained to see and told himself, he had done a unforgivable mistake...

Why not.. He was a resident of Faislabad.. You are calling him a terrorist.. So it means that you are calling the present day Pakistan, a source of terrorism even in 1930's

He was resident of Old India and not Pakistan. You people do have a wild stretch of imagination.

I'm glad MQM pays me per hundred posts
That covers half my semester's fees :chilli:
:rofl:....Great.

Just saw your signature. You write blogs too. must be interesting. :D

Bhai. dont take their words as face value. They will first confuse themselves to confuse you. :D

Inke logic ki har baar cheethde udate hain. Achha hai PDF have some sane senior Pakistani members who are comletey oblivious to these so called self assumed newbie Think Tanks who have very rubbish knowledge of their own country. Had experienced the same in past couple of days.

So ignore. Akalmand discussion ke liye there are other Pakistanis
We're not like India where this happens:

Raju, Devinder, Khali, Modi, defend the terrorists against the pure Pakistanis!

He and everybody knew that it will instigate large scale violence... And Violence did happen and created a civil war like situation..
When partition was taking place, when Jinnah toured in a plane to see the extent of camps, he was pained to see and told himself, he had done a unforgivable mistake...

Says you, you Hindu

He was resident of Old India and not Pakistan. You people do have a wild stretch of imagination.
He was resident of Old India and where IVC existed. He was also scion of IVC. :D

guys.. this lowlife is a flame bait... so dont take it..

as long as you are confident in what you believe you dont have to respond..

look at most of his compatroits.. they are not confident in their beliefs as muslims, so they have to go killing anyone who insiults that mohammad.
but we need not be like that we know about bhagat or any other indian. so let barking dogs bark.

guys no need for flame bait and be constrained in our words.. Debate can go on in a decant manner pls :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom