What's new

Decision to rename Lahore landmark after Bhagat Singh on hold

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's your problem with me ? Where is leadership in this. In one thread he told he is one step behind another ban and I made a funny prediction.

Why are you trying to get my attention ? Do your work and don't put your nose where it doesn't belong.
:enjoy:

I told you earlier also, this is a public forum. I will comment wherever I feel like.

You are not worth any attention. And neither do I need any of your advices.

I commented on what you wrote - that's my prerogative.

I am sorry for replying a retard

ha ha ha ...... when your claims are challenged, you start this funny name calling.

You think this will stop me responding to your retarded historical perspective - Nope.

How can we name something on a Hindu? That's ridiculous, first India should name something on Muslims. Hypocrites.

Good work for successfully trolling dozens of Indians alone and dragging this thread to the 30th page. You have talent. You should have born in India just because of this trolling talent. ;)

And those Indians idiots also took the bait and got trolled by you.

@Topic

He died for an independent united India not for a separate independent country called Pakistan. In fact if he would have been alive he would have opposed idea of Pakistan. I have no issues in naming some road after any Hindu or Christian or Atheist etc if they have fought for the creation of Pakistan. Bhagat singh didn't die for Pakistan.

Like the Aryan invaders - probably half of you are also malechhas and remnants of Aryan invaders.

Incidently, IVC culture and traditions were never part of Indian Hindu culture and traditions.

wohe to mein bata bata k thak gaee .......:pop:

Good work for successfully trolling dozens of Indians alone and dragging this thread to the 30th page. You have talent. You should have born in India just because of this trolling talent. ;)

And those Indians idiots also took the bait and got trolled by you.
You're comparing me to people who took the bait and have mostly likely got themselves an infraction by abusing others?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom