What's new

Decision to rename Lahore landmark after Bhagat Singh on hold

Status
Not open for further replies.
That makes perfect sense. A guy born in a Sikh family in present-day Pakistan who became an atheist and fought against British rule - did it for one reason only - to create a Hindu Rashtra. In fact, at times I even wonder if Darth Vader was fighting for a Hindu Rashtra.

And people wonder here pakistanis are divided on their own identities :D

Yes, the Congress launched it so it could enslave Muslims
:rofl: Where did you take your history lessons ? Go and sue that guy/school. You have been trolled.

BTW, Britishers were good rulers ?

Yes, the Congress launched it so it could enslave Muslims

And the Muslim league wanted the british to rule sub continent for its own purposes... But yes, mainly it was indian leaders responsible for ouster for British from here... And pakistan soon became a american colony from a british one.. Congrats :D

Are you planning to kill off all the remaining Hindus, Christians and Ahmadis in Pakistan..

And just to clarify, do you consider Shias as Muslims or not ?
What? No, India was for Hindus, those that chose not to join the terrorist entity can stay

Lets leave the difference of opinion to just that- its already evening here- if you know what i mean- :lol:-
Same here....got your point....Cheers....:D

Once you mentioned about mood swings of yours, is it something to do with it ? J/K :D

:rofl: Where did you take your history lessons ? Go and sue that guy/school. You have been trolled.

BTW, Britishers were good rulers ?

Yes, they were. Should I sue Indians?

And the Muslim league wanted the british to rule sub continent for its own purposes... But yes, mainly it was indian leaders responsible for ouster for British from here... And pakistan soon became a american colony from a british one.. Congrats :D

British are better than the evil Congress who showed evil from 37-39

What? No, India was for Hindus, those that chose not to join the terrorist entity can stay

Try enquiring about the terrorism affected country anywhere in the world, and they would say the answer related to u itself, if u know what i mean :P

I am glad 13pc of muslims in india made the right decision in living in india...

Sure, Pakistani. Still a terrorist.

By the way, Pakistan is for Muslims

Aww.... everyone tells the truth in a biography? Let's believe Akhtar's too, deal?
i dont know who is akhtar..
lets not talk about what are all the beliefs that people have. but anyways.. there was a motivation which was discussed ahead of the incident.
but you are quoting wrong facts by saying he is a murderer, show me one person he killed. so no point in discussing with people who think bhagat or modi is a murdrer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom