What's new

Decision to rename Lahore landmark after Bhagat Singh on hold

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was fighting for ousting of the British to create a Hindu Rashtra. Had he been fighting to restore the old Indian Empire, I would have supported him.

So in your view, if he was fighting for a Hindu India, he is a terrorist and if he is fighting for a Muslim India (same means) he is not a terrorists.. Hmm.. Looks like the concept of good terrorist / Bad terrorist is much more deep rooted in Pakistani psych.. No wonder the likes of TTP roam freely in Pakistan.

Influenced by a French anarchist who bombed the French Chamber of Deputies,[44] Singh proposed to the HSRA his plan to explode a bomb inside the Central Legislative Assembly, which was agreed to. Initially it was decided that Batukeshwar Dutt and Sukhdev would plant the bomb while Bhagat Singh would travel to the USSR.[44] However later the plan was changed. He entrusted Dutt to plant the bomb.[44] On 8 April 1929, Singh and Dutt threw two bombs inside the assembly rushing from Visitor's Gallery. The smoke from the bomb filled the Hall and they shouted slogans of "Inquilab Zindabad!" (Hindi-Urdu: "Long Live the Revolution!") and showered leaflets.[45][46][47] The leaflet claimed that the act was done to oppose the Trade Disputes and the Public Safety Bill being presented in the Central Assembly and the death of Lala Lajapath Rai.[48] Few sustained injuries in the explosion but there were no deaths; Singh and Dutt claimed that the act was intentional.[49] Singh and Dutt were arrested,[49] as planned.[50][51]

He tried to, that's good enough, that evil terrorist!

Reported! :D

i HAVE READ THAT LONG BEFORE MATE... HE WANTED HIS VOICE TO BE HEARD AFTER ALL, NOT TO KILL ANYONE KID...

People have very conflicting opinions on Bhagat Singh-
for me he was the genuine by definition a terrorist according to modern standards-

btw MODS have banned Bhagat Singh from PDF-

He was fighting for ousting of the British to create a Hindu Rashtra. Had he been fighting to restore the old Indian Empire, I would have supported him.
The bolded part shows your lack of knowledge of this figure in discussion. kindly research before making any claims buddy.

i HAVE READ THAT LONG BEFORE MATE... HE WANTED HIS VOICE TO BE HEARD AFTER ALL, NOT TO KILL ANYONE KID...
Aww... so the bomb was just for fun.
Damn, let me blow one for fun too.

Can I do it at your house?

For the truth?

Who here supports murderers who killed the good British rulers?

you are ignorant.. he didnt muder anyone, nor did he try to.. please read his biography... ignorant people these pakistanis are about the people who won them freedom from the british.

Made the necessary corrections :)

Sure, Pakistani. Still a terrorist.

By the way, Pakistan is for Muslims

you are ignorant.. he didnt muder anyone, nor did he try to.. please read his biography... ignorant people these pakistanis are about the people who won them freedom from the british.

Aww.... everyone tells the truth in a biography? Let's believe Akhtar's too, deal?

That makes perfect sense. A guy born in a Sikh family in present-day Pakistan who became an atheist and fought against British rule - did it for one reason only - to create a Hindu Rashtra. In fact, at times I even wonder if Darth Vader was fighting for a Hindu Rashtra.

People have very conflicting opinions on Bhagat Singh-
for me he was the genuine by definition a terrorist according to modern standards-

btw MODS have banned Bhagat Singh from PDF-
Its good that MODs have banned this. No one should make any false accusations for this man and banning this topic is actually serves the purpose too. IMO.

BTW Kindly explain the definition of terrorists according to Modern Standards.

Sure, Pakistani. Still a terrorist.

By the way, Pakistan is for Muslims

Are you planning to kill off all the remaining Hindus, Christians and Ahmadis in Pakistan..

And just to clarify, do you consider Shias as Muslims or not ?

Its good that MODs have banned this. No one should make any false accusations for this man and banning this topic is actually serves the purpose too. IMO.

BTW Kindly explain the definition of terrorists according to Modern Standards.

Lets leave the difference of opinion to just that- its already evening here- if you know what i mean- :lol:-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom