What's new

Decision to rename Lahore landmark after Bhagat Singh on hold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whom did we Murdered....:pakistan:

History.

Calling a bomb planting terrorist a hero.

He was lucky to only be hanged. I believe that the British should have stabbed every part of his body, starting from the legs and continued till they reached the heart

Yes, they were. Should I sue Indians?
British are better than the evil Congress who showed evil from 37-39
Buddy, you made my day with your posts. :D

i dont know who is akhtar..
lets not talk about what are all the beliefs that people have. but anyways.. there was a motivation which was discussed ahead of the incident.
but you are quoting wrong facts by saying he is a murderer, show me one person he killed. so no point in discussing with people who think bhagat or modi is a murdrer
He tried to kill, he's an attempted murderer. Who knows how many that terrorist killed before?

Buddy, you made my day with your posts. :D

Don't I always? :chilli:

What? No, India was for Hindus, those that chose not to join the terrorist entity can stay

You just said Pakistan is for Muslims.. What are you going to do with non Muslims of Pakistan.. Kill them or convert them forcefully ??

You just said Pakistan is for Muslims.. What are you going to do with non Muslims of Pakistan.. Kill them or convert them forcefully ??

No, it was made for Muslims. Non-Muslims can stay because we don't want them to go to terrorist India and get infected

No, it was made for Muslims. Non-Muslims can stay because we don't want them to go to terrorist India and get infected

But you just said Pakistan is only for Muslims.. Now you say non muslims can stay.. Confused as always ;)

What a typical Losers you Pakistanis are. On one hand you bring all sort of logic to zabardasti own IVC culture coz its your regional stuff. Remember? IVC happened in CURRENT PAKISTAN.

ON the other hand you disown Bhagat singh in the name of Islam. Now where is the logic of something that Happened in CURRENT PAKISTAN?

Own you Culture guyz.

Baap ka raaz nahin hai, jo man chaha own kar liya jo man chaha disown kar liya.:hitwall:

If Bhagat Singh is part of Pakistani history, you shud own him first and then analyse his actions. by da way what do u guyz say bout Ashfaq ulla Khan ?

Jinnah called for direct action also so perhaps he should of been stabbed in every part of his body?

Direct Action Day was not for Violence, like evil Bhagat's evil bomb

I think Bhagat Singh got excess fame more than he deserve , Two people hanged with him are ignored lot due to him , even i heard he was scared at the time killing British officer his parter killed him .

Why this Kolaveri ? :confused:

@Truthseer. Yes you do buddy. Good dance BTW. :D

But you just said Pakistan is only for Muslims.. Now you say non muslims can stay.. Confused as always ;)

Hindus could leave, it was made for Muslims, but we tolerate minoriteis
What a typical Losers you Pakistanis are. On one hand you bring all sort of logic to zabardasti own IVC culture coz its your regional stuff. Remember? IVC happened in CURRENT PAKISTAN.

ON the other hand you disown Bhagat singh in the name of Islam. Now where is the logic of something that Happened in CURRENT PAKISTAN?

Own you Culture guyz.

Baap ka raaz nahin hai, jo man chaha own kar liya jo man chaha disown kar liya.:hitwall:

If Bhagat Singh is part of Pakistani history, you shud own him first and then analyse his actions. by da way what do u guyz say bout Ashfaq ulla Khan ?
Who's that?

Bhagat is an evil terrorist, even the British acknowledge his evil scheme

I think Bhagat Singh got excess fame more than he deserve , Two people hanged with him are ignored lot due to him , even i heard he was scared at the time killing British officer his parter killed him .

Why this Kolaveri ? :confused:

Terrorists are always scared

@Truthseer. Yes you do buddy. Good dance BTW. :D

Thanks.

I'm glad MQM pays me per hundred posts

That covers half my semester's fees :chilli:

Bhai. dont take their words as face value. They will first confuse themselves to confuse you. :D

Inke logic ki har baar cheethde udate hain. Achha hai PDF have some sane senior Pakistani members who are comletey oblivious to these so called self assumed newbie Think Tanks who have very rubbish knowledge of their own country. Had experienced the same in past couple of days.

So ignore. Akalmand discussion ke liye there are other Pakistanis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom