What's new

Decision to rename Lahore landmark after Bhagat Singh on hold

Status
Not open for further replies.
His own religious or non-religious inclination does not matter. He was fighting for creation of a Hindu Rashtra by default. Gandhis, Nehrus, Savarkars, Bhagat Singhs and their ilk were doing the same - what was the difference.

Prove it ! I Bet ya. :)

NEEM HAKIM KHATRE JAAN.

You're a Think thank :P
Baiting cannot be proved here. I shared my opinion
Sometimes I doubt my thinking ability when I go through these tortures. :D

BTW, I'm Junior TT, not TT. :D

His own religious or non-religious inclination does not matter. He was fighting for creation of a Hindu Rashtra by default. Gandhis, Nehrus, Savarkars, Bhagat Singhs and their ilk were doing the same - what was the difference.

so u guys forgot abdul kalam azad, frontier gandhi and other countless muslim leaders who worked for ouster of British?
He was a revolutionalist... Not a democratist..

heeee low caste converts , First High caste Jewish Brahmin's/hindus used you like dogs then you went to British malik

Reported !! Such comments are not needed !! We need to civil as always !!

I think Bhagat Singh got excess fame more than he deserve , Two people hanged with him are ignored lot due to him , even i heard he was scared at the time killing British officer his parter killed him .

Why this Kolaveri ? :confused:

Coz he was the leader. Other 2 were not the strategist. They were the followers of plan.

Prove it ! I Bet ya. :)

NEEM HAKIM KHATRE JAAN.

I don't have to prove anything to you .... these facts are well splashed in the history for everybody to see.

You people perceive the history differently and we perceive it differently.

We belong to two different nations - remember the two nation theory......:enjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom